BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interviews for a Dragon Apprentice

+17
Trollperle
Catsworld
Kathleen
Anita
Fairy3
soxfan
LindaJo
Rainbow
Trolldog
troll2011
casarobi
Reive
Chuck
Engel
Clochard
margiegoodwin
Brightonbelle
21 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Interviews for a Dragon Apprentice - Page 2 Empty Re: Interviews for a Dragon Apprentice

Post by soxfan Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:08 pm

baby
soxfan
soxfan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Interviews for a Dragon Apprentice - Page 2 Empty Re: Interviews for a Dragon Apprentice

Post by Fairy3 Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:02 pm

Shocked whauw they both look sooo gorgeous!!!
Fairy3
Fairy3
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:03 pm

Fairy3 wrote: Shocked whauw they both look sooo gorgeous!!!

Agree I am off to order a baby. Love
Anita
Anita
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairy3 Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:06 pm

Anita wrote:

I know what I'm going to ask for my birthday Laughing
Fairy3
Fairy3
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:07 pm

My baby is ordered. cheers
Anita
Anita
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairy3 Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:09 pm

Anita wrote:My baby is ordered. cheers

whauw that is fast!! Very Happy
Fairy3
Fairy3
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:09 pm

Fairy3 wrote:
Anita wrote:

a baby affraid lol!
Kathleen
Kathleen
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairy3 Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:11 pm

Kathleen wrote:
Fairy3 wrote:
Anita wrote:

a baby affraid lol!

bounce Laughing yes!!!!
Fairy3
Fairy3
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:11 pm

for me there would be no decision, I would keep both! They are simply great! Very Happy

I just have ordered the chain and the baby dragon, already regretting for not having ordered now the lock at the same time,

I can't wait for the baby and the chain to arrive...now I have seen real life pics again, the waiting becomes even harder... cat I love you
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:34 pm

Catsworld wrote:for me there would be no decision, I would keep both! They are simply great! Very Happy

I just have ordered the chain and the baby dragon, already regretting for not having ordered now the lock at the same time,

I can't wait for the baby and the chain to arrive...now I have seen real life pics again, the waiting becomes even harder... cat I love you

Well they do seem to be settling down rather well together now. They are playing with 3 Moonstones, 2 Silvery Macrow Beads and the Silver Macrow Pearl. I think that I will give them some more toys to practice with tomorrow.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:36 pm

Very very absodragonly beautiful - and please take both under your wings, I am sure they can learn a lot from each other and from you and will be fiercely loyal Smile
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:39 pm

Trollperle wrote:Very very absodragonly beautiful - and please take both under your wings, I am sure they can learn a lot from each other and from you and will be fiercely loyal Smile

Do you think they will accept the Dragon Lock that I have already ordered when that arrives? I hope that won't cause friction in the family.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:44 pm

Brightonbelle wrote:
Trollperle wrote:Very very absodragonly beautiful - and please take both under your wings, I am sure they can learn a lot from each other and from you and will be fiercely loyal Smile

Do you think they will accept the Dragon Lock that I have already ordered when that arrives? I hope that won't cause friction in the family.

Oh I am sure! - There is strength in numbers and that way one of the locks can always relax off duty or guard the other beads while they rest Wink
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:45 pm

I like your way of thinking.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by trollbelle Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:28 pm

BB, I think you have a great plan for the cute dragons...
But Macrow Bug Amber might need to go overseas for some testing... at my house! Laughing I love you
trollbelle
trollbelle
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:30 pm

trollbelle wrote:BB, I think you have a great plan for the cute dragons...
But Macrow Bug Amber might need to go overseas for some testing... at my house! Laughing I love you

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Fond of it.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:35 pm

Brightonbelle wrote:I like your way of thinking.

sunny
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by bijouxbabz Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:46 pm

Brightonbelle wrote:
Catsworld wrote:for me there would be no decision, I would keep both! They are simply great! Very Happy

Well they do seem to be settling down rather well together now. They are playing with 3 Moonstones, 2 Silvery Macrow Beads and the Silver Macrow Pearl. I think that I will give them some more toys to practice with tomorrow.
So, both. Good.
bijouxbabz
bijouxbabz
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollsister Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:53 pm

Such magnificent dragons! You are very fortunate to have both, do not forget that there is strength in numbers. There can never be too many dragons in the lair, any rivalry only sharpens their survival skills.... Smile

Trollsister
Trollsister
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:54 pm

Trollsister wrote:Such magnificent dragons! You are very fortunate to have both, do not forget that there is strength in numbers. There can never be too many dragons in the lair, any rivalry only sharpens their survival skills.... Smile

Clever thought.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollsister Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:10 pm

Thank you, Red Dragon. May your family live long and grow to be as fierce and wise as you, for there is great need of dragons in this world:)
Trollsister
Trollsister
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:12 pm

Trollsister wrote:Thank you, Red Dragon. May your family live long and grow to be as fierce and wise as you, for there is great need of dragons in this world:)

You are always welcome among us Dragonfriend.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollsister Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:23 pm

You do me great honor, Silanah. It is a privilege to be counted among your dragonfriends. I love you
Trollsister
Trollsister
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Silmaril Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:56 pm

Spectacular Shocked
Silmaril
Silmaril
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:12 pm

Thank you all for your valuable advice. I have decided that both dragons must stay with me.

Baby Eleint has helped me to polish the armour plates on the Test Dragon which looks magnificent now.

My previous apprentice RedbaliB is helping them to learn about Ice Magic. This requires them to dance around a chain all day and all night freezing moonlight, diamonds, teardrops and living flowers until the full circle has been filled with cold light. A small Chinese Dragon and a little Chinese Snake will fight with them at the same time to distract them from their work.

The Test Dragon hopes to win a name. This is a serious matter and I may require your assistance with it later.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next