BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Armadillos

+40
MaRia
busy bee
Yohanna
Trollfee
Pandabee(uk)
Joshua James
klokke
Sera
Trolls
twinklebeads
Bluesybeads
purpletibet
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Paixxx
Dinmi
Fuzzyfeet
niceday
LindaJo
casarobi
troll2011
Tatiana
Engel
retiredk9racer
harmony
Lollipop
angeltroll
stacecase
kimvw
bubbagump
Michelle
Reive
SilverBells
Fleur
BusyBeads
Joolz
Brightonbelle
PMJ
Clochard
splinty
Louey
44 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Armadillos Empty Armadillos

Post by Louey Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:59 pm

On friday morning i was lucky to find an online shop that had just listed some new ooaks at £26 or three for £63 so it seemed worth it to get six, they arrived this morning and i'm very happy with them.

Armadillos IMG_2148_crop

Armadillos IMG_2146_crop
Louey
Louey
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Armadillos Empty Re: Armadillos

Post by splinty Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:11 pm

They're beautiful Louey, all really gorgeous colours sunny
I think I might have been in the same right place at the same right time as you (but I thought it would be worth it to get 9 Embarassed Laughing )
splinty
splinty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Clochard Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:13 pm

oh my got.......cryyyyyyyyyy....... why can't this happened to me?
dillo ooak's to "normal" price...cryyyyyyy....

your both green's are wonderful!!!

congratulation!
Clochard
Clochard
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by PMJ Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:14 pm

Oh... how beautiful... I have no armadillos yet, but I hope to have the cream from the spring-kit soon ! You can be proud of this dillo's !!!
PMJ
PMJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:15 pm

Well done - I always miss their listings.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Joolz Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:23 pm

WOW !! They are all beauties Hurray I love you
Joolz
Joolz
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by BusyBeads Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:30 pm

What a great find. They look absolutely gorgeous Very Happy
BusyBeads
BusyBeads
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:32 pm

Unbelievable .... you are so lucky Very Happy
I can see, why you are happy Wink
These soft spring colours are very, very pretty.
Fleur
Fleur
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverBells Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:23 pm

Congrats Louey, your beads are lovely flower However, I cannot say that I had the same good service from that online shop - the OOAK dillos which my hubby very kindly treated me too did not arrive today Crying or Very sad Instead, we received an email saying that they had a problem with their system and that the beads we had purchased had already been purchased Sad To say that I am disappointed is an understatement. I have no special OOAKs and was so excited when we made our order - I feel really let down. I know they are only beads but I think their customer service is very poor Crying or Very sad
SilverBells
SilverBells
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Reive Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:29 pm

well done. they're lush and what a great price. There definitely seem to be more OOAK dillo's popping up at the moment.
Reive
Reive
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:36 pm

Wow

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by splinty Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:41 pm

SilverBells wrote:Congrats Louey, your beads are lovely flower However, I cannot say that I had the same good service from that online shop - the OOAK dillos which my hubby very kindly treated me too did not arrive today Crying or Very sad Instead, we received an email saying that they had a problem with their system and that the beads we had purchased had already been purchased Sad To say that I am disappointed is an understatement. I have no special OOAKs and was so excited when we made our order - I feel really let down. I know they are only beads but I think their customer service is very poor Crying or Very sad
I've had that happen many a time SilverBells, I know how disappointing it feels, epecially when you can't believe your luck for finally catching some Hug . This time I believe they're properly looking into the system problems, thankfully! What colour were the dillos you were hoping for?
splinty
splinty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverBells Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:51 pm

splinty wrote:
SilverBells wrote:Congrats Louey, your beads are lovely flower However, I cannot say that I had the same good service from that online shop - the OOAK dillos which my hubby very kindly treated me too did not arrive today Crying or Very sad Instead, we received an email saying that they had a problem with their system and that the beads we had purchased had already been purchased Sad To say that I am disappointed is an understatement. I have no special OOAKs and was so excited when we made our order - I feel really let down. I know they are only beads but I think their customer service is very poor Crying or Very sad
I've had that happen many a time SilverBells, I know how disappointing it feels, epecially when you can't believe your luck for finally catching some Hug . This time I believe they're properly looking into the system problems, thankfully! What colour were the dillos you were hoping for?

Thanks for your kind words splinty - I know it's silly to feel so fed-up about it cos they are only beads but I just feel really sad about it all and it's just made me feel really down Crying or Very sad Hubby bought them for me on Friday and it took them until after 4.30pm today to tell us that we couldn't have the beads! The dillos we bought were a grey one and two pale green ones. I was just so excited to get ooak dillos for a price I could afford at last!
SilverBells
SilverBells
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by bubbagump Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:53 pm

FABULOUS!
bubbagump
bubbagump
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Louey Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:53 pm

Oh Silverbells thats such a shame, its the first time i've bought anything from them and as soon as i paid for them they disappeared from the listing, there did seem to be quite a lot of dillos with duplicates of the brown, blue and dark green ones so perhaps thats why they made a mistake Neutral
Louey
Louey
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by kimvw Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:05 pm

What site did you get them from? I've never been lucky enough to even see original trollbeads dillo's for sale (unless they are very expensive or sold in a set).
kimvw
kimvw
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverBells Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:06 pm

Louey wrote:Oh Silverbells thats such a shame, its the first time i've bought anything from them and as soon as i paid for them they disappeared from the listing, there did seem to be quite a lot of dillos with duplicates of the brown, blue and dark green ones so perhaps thats why they made a mistake Neutral

Thanks Louey but I think the problem is with their cart, as I feel, a customer should not be able to buy and pay for something that has already been sold to someone else and then on top of that I think it is very bad customer service to take sooo long to tell you that you aren't getting what you paid for after all! Your beads are all really lovely, I think at the end of the day I would have been happy with any colours really, just to get some OOAK dillos for such an affordable price. You are very lucky to have them, enjoy Very Happy
SilverBells
SilverBells
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by splinty Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:07 pm

It's not silly SilverBells, it's that massive high followed by a massive low, makes you feel rotten ~ I've stayed disappointed for days when it's happened to me. I'm afraid I didn't catch those colours, but I'll let you know if I ever have any going spare ~ and fingers crossed for you that as more keep appearing, you'll pin some down another day, slippery little blighters that they are!! Very Happy
splinty
splinty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:08 pm

Didn't they do this will the Limited Gemstones too?
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:10 pm

Can someone please tell me (via PM if necessary) which online store we are talking about here? I think I might know, but would appreciate confirmation.

Thank you!
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by angeltroll Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:10 pm

Congrats Louey...doing the happy dance for you. cheers

Great find ~ enjoy Exclamation
angeltroll
angeltroll
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by splinty Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:11 pm

Brightonbelle wrote:Didn't they do this will the Limited Gemstones too?
Yes...and I still haven't recovered from the loss of an aqua terra jasper, fossil jasper and smooth flashy lab...especially when the receiving customer flogged em for a fortune on ebay pale
splinty
splinty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lollipop Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:12 pm

stacecase wrote:Can someone please tell me (via PM if necessary) which online store we are talking about here? I think I might know, but would appreciate confirmation.

Thank you!
It is Joshua James.
Lollipop
Lollipop
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:15 pm

Lollipop wrote:
stacecase wrote:Can someone please tell me (via PM if necessary) which online store we are talking about here? I think I might know, but would appreciate confirmation.

Thank you!
It is Joshua James.

Thanks, Lollipop! Very Happy
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverBells Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:17 pm

splinty wrote:It's not silly SilverBells, it's that massive high followed by a massive low, makes you feel rotten ~ I've stayed disappointed for days when it's happened to me. I'm afraid I didn't catch those colours, but I'll let you know if I ever have any going spare ~ and fingers crossed for you that as more keep appearing, you'll pin some down another day, slippery little blighters that they are!! Very Happy

Thank you splinty that's very kind of you Very Happy I have felt a bit let down recently by someone who I bought a bead from and they said it was like brand new and it wasn't, and someone else, I was asking questions about a bead I was going to buy from them and during the course of our messages they said they had sold it to someone else Sad I guess I am a very sensitive soul but I am feeling a bit Trolled out lately Crying or Very sad I don't think people always realise how they can hurt someone's feelings.
SilverBells
SilverBells
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next