BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have HUGE news about re-released beads.

+67
hayseed
kionee
Mouseoncheese
lisa
GRUMPY
Kathleen
rainyday
trollcat
Trollsister
Bsktbabe
Fuzzyfeet
klokke
Daisylove
AquaAura
splinty
Lollipop
carols
mermaidspurse
lecohen
dansketroll
BeeBeeshummer
LindaJo
Chuck
SilverBells
nanatrollie
Juniper
BethyCW
Paixxx
Pond
BeadBarmey
Reive
Elsie
stephenie
Fairy3
Smaug
Jules
Catsworld
DblJJ
Michelle
Fera
kimvw
blong
Anita
stacecase
Joolz
Pandabee(uk)
Engel
Tinka
mdellanno
Brightonbelle
agatha
swisstroll
Trollfee
Trollperle
iluvbeads
troll2011
Dinmi
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Trolldog
Wintertroll
kitsunegrl
neonfiller
Blairkj
trollmoll
Jan
Bugladydi
soxfan
71 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

beads - I have HUGE news about re-released beads. - Page 2 Empty Re: I have HUGE news about re-released beads.

Post by swisstroll Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:53 am

Reallohn sad, now I have to spend a lot of money buying old beads with horrible prices from sellers instead of new beads from TB! Doesn't seem to be a good bussiness plan for TB! But who knows 2021 it's their 50th anniversary, perhaps they release a bracelet with oldies them!?
swisstroll
swisstroll
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

beads - I have HUGE news about re-released beads. - Page 2 Empty Re: I have HUGE news about re-released beads.

Post by agatha Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:56 am

Trolldog wrote:Hope the grumblers are happy now. It does NOT bring me one bit of pleasure to know that I have a crane or any other bead and alot of people want one and can't get one. Am I just stupid here??? What is the satisfaction in knowing that?? I completely do NOT understand people. What the heck difference does it make? You have one, why do you want others NOT to have one? Thank you Lord for not letting me have that mindset...I think it says alot about people...JMHO My crane would not be devalued one bit if they were to make a reproduction so others could have one. Oh, wait a minute...I buy beads because I love them, not for resale value.....dang.....now I get it....... Sarcasm

amen girl!
agatha
agatha
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by swisstroll Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:03 am

swisstroll wrote:Really sad, now I have to spend a lot of money buying old beads with horrible prices from sellers instead of new beads from TB! Doesn't seem to be a good bussiness plan for TB! But who knows 2021 it's their 50th anniversary, perhaps they release a bracelet with oldies them!?

Uuuups, sorry, it's 2026!
swisstroll
swisstroll
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:16 am

What a pity that the loudly and repeatedly voiced views of the minority have counted for more than the happiness of the majority.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:18 am

swisstroll wrote:Reallohn sad, now I have to spend a lot of money buying old beads with horrible prices from sellers instead of new beads from TB! Doesn't seem to be a good bussiness plan for TB! But who knows 2021 it's their 50th anniversary, perhaps they release a bracelet with oldies them!?

You could decide not to pay stupid prices and enjoy the beads that you already have.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by mdellanno Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:48 am

I would rather see trollbeads re-release them then see them on eby for hundrends of dollars...

mdellanno
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by swisstroll Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:58 am

Brightonbelle wrote:
swisstroll wrote:Reallohn sad, now I have to spend a lot of money buying old beads with horrible prices from sellers instead of new beads from TB! Doesn't seem to be a good bussiness plan for TB! But who knows 2021 it's their 50th anniversary, perhaps they release a bracelet with oldies them!?

You could decide not to pay stupid prices and enjoy the beads that you already have.

Brightonbelle, you are wright and I do really enjoy the beads I own, I've never played so much with something, before I started collecting! But there is somethimes a fever that get's me and I hoped to get some of the beautifull old beads for a normal price! But things are the way they are!
swisstroll
swisstroll
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:05 am

swisstroll wrote:
Brightonbelle wrote:

Brightonbelle, you are wright and I do really enjoy the beads I own, I've never played so much with something, before I started collecting! But there is somethimes a fever that get's me and I hoped to get some of the beautifull old beads for a normal price! But things are the way they are!

I wanted a couple of the great old designs like the Crane too and feel a bit disappointed now but that does not mean that I will suddenly forget that they are just fashion beads and start to pay excessive prices to buy them secondhand from dealers.

I was only interested in a few of the classic old beads and I don't feel particularly inspired by the idea of Trollbeads going back to produce a series of new beads that are a bit like them. I am not sure that they would turn out to be very attractive or be popular with the bead buying public in general.

It is, however, time that they corrected the background colour of Antique Flower. They seem to be perfectly capable of producing other green glass beads so they should make this one the proper colour again.

Last edited by Brightonbelle on Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinka Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:27 am

Hope the grumblers are happy now. It does NOT bring me one bit of pleasure to know that I have a crane or any other bead and alot of people want one and can't get one. Am I just stupid here??? What is the satisfaction in knowing that?? I completely do NOT understand people.

Trolldog, you have spoken so well. Thanks.
Tinka
Tinka
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:10 am

I really hoped there would be a couple more. ot many, but a couple more re releases. maybe you can tell your source about our reaction? hopefully there will be some much beloved beads at accessible prices again this year. Sad
Engel
Engel
Troll Guru

http://pinterest.com/uilaengelblank/ http://uilaengelblank.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:18 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! That just not fair, I am going to scream and scream until I'm sick Crying or Very sad
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:28 am

Pandabee(uk) wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! That just not fair, I am going to scream and scream until I'm sick Crying or Very sad

.....and then SELL ALL YOUR BEADS AS A PROTEST!!!!!?
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:29 am

....and NEVER LOOK AT TROLLBEADS AGAIN?
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Joolz Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:29 am

Sad That's a shame, I was looking forward to what they might re-release for everyone to enjoy and hoping for some that I don't have.... I'm disappointed in this decision. I guess maybe the on-line dealers that set up this inflated retired market were not happy about their stock being devalued .... what a shame Evil or Very Mad
Joolz
Joolz
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:31 am

I'm gonna hold my breath until I go BLUE!!! Rant
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:33 am

Pandabee(uk) wrote:I'm gonna hold my breath until I go BLUE!!! Rant

Be careful that it is not the same blue as a Trollbead.

Have to go to work. I would go off sick due to my distress over this foul decision but I am not paid for sick leave so I had better not. I hope that the customers will be able to see the tear stains on my face though.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:36 am

Have a good day, remember there is life after troll.... Candle
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:36 am

Joolz wrote: Sad That's a shame, I was looking forward to what they might re-release for everyone to enjoy and hoping for some that I don't have.... I'm disappointed in this decision. I guess maybe the on-line dealers that set up this inflated retired market were not happy about their stock being devalued .... what a shame Evil or Very Mad

agreed. *cries*

but i still have hope they might change their minds.
Engel
Engel
Troll Guru

http://pinterest.com/uilaengelblank/ http://uilaengelblank.com

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:00 am

Trolldog wrote:Hope the grumblers are happy now. It does NOT bring me one bit of pleasure to know that I have a crane or any other bead and alot of people want one and can't get one. Am I just stupid here??? What is the satisfaction in knowing that?? I completely do NOT understand people. What the heck difference does it make? You have one, why do you want others NOT to have one? Thank you Lord for not letting me have that mindset...I think it says alot about people...JMHO My crane would not be devalued one bit if they were to make a reproduction so others could have one. Oh, wait a minute...I buy beads because I love them, not for resale value.....dang.....now I get it....... Sarcasm

ABSOLUTELY, PERFECTLY SAID, WISE TROLLDOG Smile ...I COULD NOT AGREE MORE. Crying or Very sad
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:21 am

trollmoll wrote:I can't say I like this news. I guess the displeased collectors made more noise than the ones who were pleased at being able to get an iconic bead to enjoy at a decent price. This will only fatten the bank accounts of those who trade on the secondary market. Watch out for $1000 cranes and more fakes on the market.

But who has the ear of Trollbeads HQ to that extent. Are the collectors or the secondary market dealers that close to the top?
Anita
Anita
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:26 am

In a nutshell, wise words Trolldog. I too buy Trollbeads because I love them but sometimes lately all the 'games' being played by the company are turning me off as is the greed of the few. Something that should give pleasure is being tarnished ( no pun intended) Very Happy
Anita
Anita
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

beads - I have HUGE news about re-released beads. - Page 2 Empty I was thinking the same thing, but you put it into words much better!

Post by blong Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:39 am

blong
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by kimvw Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:42 am

That's such a shame. I can understand why some collectors that paid top dollar for retired beads aren't happy. Personally I'm happy with rereleases. It gives new collectors a chance to buy an old bead and hopefully it will mean prices of retired beads won't go to extreme hights again since they might be rereleased and people aren't prepared to pay so much money for them anymore.

I would have really liked it if they rereleased tulip lock.
kimvw
kimvw
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Fera Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:46 am

Thank you! I agree!
Fera
Fera
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:52 am

sunny Very Happy Very Happy I am one who is happy that trollbeads have lisened to have no rerelease beads if this is correct.
It is not for I dont want everyone to have a old bead it is for damage to the progress of trollbeads. I am also hopeing that they will be listen to the others of us who will want more troll style desins back in the collection as well.
I am not happy to pay much moneys for old beads but if I will want it enough I will for that is the market I dont collect my beads for to make money ether.
I am so very happy with this decide and that trollbeads is lisen to what we say even if it is in the future we can get better bead desins from they listen to us.
sunny Thank You Trollbeads. sunny

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next