BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have HUGE news about re-released beads.

+67
hayseed
kionee
Mouseoncheese
lisa
GRUMPY
Kathleen
rainyday
trollcat
Trollsister
Bsktbabe
Fuzzyfeet
klokke
Daisylove
AquaAura
splinty
Lollipop
carols
mermaidspurse
lecohen
dansketroll
BeeBeeshummer
LindaJo
Chuck
SilverBells
nanatrollie
Juniper
BethyCW
Paixxx
Pond
BeadBarmey
Reive
Elsie
stephenie
Fairy3
Smaug
Jules
Catsworld
DblJJ
Michelle
Fera
kimvw
blong
Anita
stacecase
Joolz
Pandabee(uk)
Engel
Tinka
mdellanno
Brightonbelle
agatha
swisstroll
Trollfee
Trollperle
iluvbeads
troll2011
Dinmi
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Trolldog
Wintertroll
kitsunegrl
neonfiller
Blairkj
trollmoll
Jan
Bugladydi
soxfan
71 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

beads - I have HUGE news about re-released beads. - Page 12 Empty Re: I have HUGE news about re-released beads.

Post by hayseed Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:02 am

Nix on the Beer Crate...... Rolling Eyes

But Greenlandic Woman is at the top of my wishlist. What a beauty she is!!! cyclops cyclops cyclops
hayseed
hayseed
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

beads - I have HUGE news about re-released beads. - Page 12 Empty Re: I have HUGE news about re-released beads.

Post by Catsworld Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:20 am

To Engel,

I sent you a PM, however, I singled you out openly, I feel sorry for that and therefore I will also apologize openly here, I am sorry. Embarassed

I will return to the forum later, not now..give me time, no more writings please, feel ashamed enough.

Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:36 am

thank you so much dear, and I totally understand now why you did it. I hope you enjoy your time out from the forums and that you come back really soon. Hug

ps: you asked me not to reply the pm, so i didn't, but it means a lot to me that you sent it to me, thank you so much!
Engel
Engel
Troll Guru

http://pinterest.com/uilaengelblank/ http://uilaengelblank.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:52 am

Catsworld wrote:To Engel,

I sent you a PM, however, I singled you out openly, I feel sorry for that and therefore I will also apologize openly here, I am sorry. Embarassed

I will return to the forum later, not now..give me time, no more writings please, feel ashamed enough.

Thank you, for many reasons! Love Please check in soon to share your birthday pressies!
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by snowy Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:23 pm

Brightonbelle wrote:
Laughing Laughing Laughing It would be fun to guess how many Beer Crates would sell in the whole world. I think it would be less than 20. Greenlandic Woman might be more popular though. I would like to have one even if it was difficult to use in a design.

I know at least 20 or more people personally only in Germany who are dying to get a Bear Crate !!!
Would love to get a crate of Tuborg myself....but would never ever buy Greenlandic Woman.
Laughing Laughing Isn´t it great that our taste differs so much ?

But Kionee is right, I´m sure TB will only rerelease beads that were Top 10 in the last voting and where they can be sure to make profit.
snowy
snowy
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:27 pm

What other beads would you wear your Beer Crate with? I am fascinated.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolldog Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:37 am

Brightonbelle wrote:What other beads would you wear your Beer Crate with? I am fascinated.

Me too, maybe champagne bubbles? If we had the beer crate, I might be able to persuade my DH to finally wear a necklace...LOL

Trolldog
Trolldog
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by GRUMPY Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:03 am

Trolldog wrote:
Brightonbelle wrote:What other beads would you wear your Beer Crate with? I am fascinated.

Me too, maybe champagne bubbles? If we had the beer crate, I might be able to persuade my DH to finally wear a necklace...LOL

lol no matter how many beercrates DH doesnot wear any jewelry..lol
GRUMPY
GRUMPY
Trolldiva

http://www.paula4u.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:20 am

GRUMPY wrote:
Trolldog wrote:

lol no matter how many beercrates DH doesnot wear any jewelry..lol

mine only wears his wedding ring. thats all. Sad

i still hope he can change though! Very Happy

but my brother loves jewelry, so i am searching since now what i will gift him on his birthday in september, that is when i will go to brazil to visit!

the day i have kids, they will learn to wear jewelry since they are young. Twisted Evil
Engel
Engel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:13 am

Engel wrote:the day i have kids, they will learn to wear jewelry since they are young. Twisted Evil
Then they will probably rebel! They'll be clean shaven, no piercings, no tattoos, no jewelry. Laughing

LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by jsoceka Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:22 am

Pandabee(uk) wrote:Well I'm STILL sulking......I WANT A CRANE!!! beads - I have HUGE news about re-released beads. - Page 12 1886

Me To !!! beads - I have HUGE news about re-released beads. - Page 12 1886 beads - I have HUGE news about re-released beads. - Page 12 1886 beads - I have HUGE news about re-released beads. - Page 12 1886

Daisy white flower Daisy white
jsoceka
jsoceka
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolldog Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:25 am

jsoceka wrote:
Pandabee(uk) wrote:Well I'm STILL sulking......I WANT A CRANE!!! beads - I have HUGE news about re-released beads. - Page 12 1886

Me To !!! beads - I have HUGE news about re-released beads. - Page 12 1886 beads - I have HUGE news about re-released beads. - Page 12 1886 beads - I have HUGE news about re-released beads. - Page 12 1886

Daisy white flower Daisy white

Don't sulk guys. Lets just keep writing and posting on the TB FB page and maybe they will change their minds again. Cross fingers
Trolldog
Trolldog
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Silmaril Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:06 am

Well I am not too bothered either way, sorry I have only read the first 5 pages of comments. My only thought (and I did read the original blog post) is that I wouldn't be so sure that never is forever. Too vague and too convenient for the author's store prices on retireds - perhaps her beads haven't been selling as well since the pink prism and Joyful were re-released?

Last edited by Silmaril on Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Silmaril
Silmaril
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:11 am

LindaJo wrote:
Engel wrote:the day i have kids, they will learn to wear jewelry since they are young. Twisted Evil
Then they will probably rebel! They'll be clean shaven, no piercings, no tattoos, no jewelry. Laughing

hahahahhahahahhaha! this really made me laugh here! possibly true. as i have tattoos, piercings and love jewelry. i had a friend when i was younger that had parents that were "rocker" and she liked all the pop stuff. XD
Engel
Engel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by GRUMPY Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:57 am

Linda that is so true .... if you force them they will rebel.
GRUMPY
GRUMPY
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by GRUMPY Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:00 am

Silmaril I think you got that spot on.. and I also think that having read posts on TBGF and seeing the I wonder Why subject things are getting a bit silly. Inter forum re action perhaps is very un welcome.. however the purpose and the ease of internet means many of us are members of many similar groups ... but if you got a problem with some one.. dont hide and do things behind their back.. and the Huge news is so far GOSSIP
GRUMPY
GRUMPY
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolldog Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:06 pm

Totally agree Sil....I think you nailed it.

I also think that no one person has been nominated to speak for the whole of the US with regards to Trollbeads, especially a dealer who also sells and buys in the secondary market. Conflict of interest......case and point - old pink prisms.....
Trolldog
Trolldog
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by rainyday Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:41 pm

Yes, this forum was created so we could all speak freely without interference from censorship. Just friends chatting & gossiping with friends about beads.

I too would like to see Crane, but then they could stop & let the rest remain retired eternally. Really the more I look at some of the recent retired beads like Etruscan, Sandi, the old design type beads, I think those ones will be quite sought after in a few years with newer collectors.
rainyday
rainyday
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

http://trollgirl2.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by lisa Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:53 am

My secret dream is to have a bracelet with a flock of cranes on it. Laughing But I am content to just let troll make the decisions they will make.

Good thinking Sil--I think you've got a good point.
lisa
lisa
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:11 am

Drool
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by kimvw Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:29 pm

I sent an email to trollbeads to ask about the quartz and rereleases:

I was just wondering if the rutilated quartz will ever be on sale without the book? I love the bead and I don't have the book yet so I will buy the set, but if I would want more rutilated quartz' (I love to mirror my bracelets) I would have to buy them with the books again too. I don't need several coffee table books. There are also alot of trollbead fans who already have the book, but now have to buy the book again to get the bead. Maybe it's an idea to sell them seperately but do some sort of deal that if you buy both the book and the bead you get a certain discount on the total price? That way everyone is happy. Fans that already have the book can buy the bead seperately, fans that don't have the book yet can get one for a nice deal.

I also really like that you rereleased Joyful as a LE. I started collecting late and missed alot of the cool older designs. This is a great chance for new collectors to get an older retired design for a reasonable price. Hopefully it will also reign in the prices some people ask for retired beads on the secondary market. Would you guys ever consider releasing the tulip lock? *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*

This is the reply I got:

Thank you for your mail.

We are currently working on finding a solution for the customers who already have the book, so that they can buy the stone separately. I will get back to you as soon as I have received concrete information on this.

We are happy to hear that the rerelease of Joyful made so many happy, as we have had a lot of request on this bead for the past five years! Nothing has been decided on whether we try it with another bead or not, but suggestions are always welcome;)

Take care for now, I get back to you soon.
kimvw
kimvw
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by soxfan Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:34 pm

what email address did you send that to? I need to write them as well!
soxfan
soxfan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:36 pm

Ooh!! I see, well let me help you decide.

Make more Cranes and exchange for lots o mulla! Twisted Evil
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by kimvw Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:39 pm

soxfan wrote:what email address did you send that to? I need to write them as well!

This is their email: info@trollbeads.com

kimvw
kimvw
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by soxfan Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:52 pm

thanks!!!! Very Happy
soxfan
soxfan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next