BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What bracelet are you wearing today?

+58
margiegoodwin
splinty
Trolldog
Michelle
GRUMPY
Butterly.Tana
merrygold
Wintertroll
Monkey
casarobi
jlfritz
retiredk9racer
trollcat
Clochard
swisstroll
Joolz
klokke
shia
Brightonbelle
Rainbow
papihuahua
iluvbeads
jsoceka
neonfiller
eeyore
Pond
cottinghamgirl
zenya
Bluesybeads
Carla
kionee
prin
mermaidspurse
Trollfee
ruby
AquaAura
Fairy3
Jellydoc
rollypoly troll
Corrin72
trollfinder
BethyCW
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Chuck
Rogotroll
ska
Reive
nanatrollie
Engel
Trollsister
Pandabee(uk)
Tatiana
Treeinwind
Tinka
Anita
stacecase
Sera
kimvw
62 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

What bracelet are you wearing today? - Page 6 Empty Re: What bracelet are you wearing today?

Post by shia Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:29 am

stacecase wrote:Yes, that's an odd one Smile it's an artisan faceted Larvikite that I got as a freebee from another member when ordering a bead. There's another one (smooth & much smaller), 3rd bead to the right of it, from Trolldog. They both have a lot of flash in them and are very pretty IRL, but it's very hard to capture on a photo.

Thanks for the info. Never heard of the stone before and had to google it. Wow it definitely is a beauty. Stunning combo Very Happy . Now back to work Crying or Very sad

shia
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

What bracelet are you wearing today? - Page 6 Empty Re: What bracelet are you wearing today?

Post by klokke Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:58 am

What bracelet are you wearing today? - Page 6 Img_0235I am flashing my new onyx today.

it's a great to see all the different beautiful combos
flower

Last edited by klokke on Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
klokke
klokke
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:50 pm

Just so many lovely bracelets. What a source of inspiration. Very Happy

Today I am wearing my China Silver and Jasper Bracelet. Yes, all the stones on here are Jasper. This is a permanent bracelet for me.
What bracelet are you wearing today? - Page 6 DSC03741
Anita
Anita
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:10 pm

Oh my goodness, that is very beautiful!!
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by BethyCW Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:37 pm

Anita wrote:Just so many lovely bracelets. What a source of inspiration. Very Happy

Today I am wearing my China Silver and Jasper Bracelet. Yes, all the stones on here are Jasper. This is a permanent bracelet for me.

I love this, it's beautiful Love and it looks like a very substantial bracelet, is it heavy?
BethyCW
BethyCW
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Joolz Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:42 pm

Wow !! a rainbow of stones, how wonderful Love Stunning bracelet Anita Very Happy

This is such an interesting thread filled with so many lovely bracelets and inspiration Very Happy
Joolz
Joolz
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Reive Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:20 pm

Anita that's gorgeous, it must weigh a tonne though!
Reive
Reive
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by swisstroll Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:50 pm

Even though I have seen so many wonderful bracelets in this forum and I don't own many spectacular beads, I decided today to post the two bracelets I was wearing this week, just because they make me happy each time I'm looking at them.

My seaside-bracelet

What bracelet are you wearing today? - Page 6 Img_0039

My longing for spring-bracelet

What bracelet are you wearing today? - Page 6 Img_0040

swisstroll
swisstroll
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sera Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:25 pm

Anita wrote:Just so many lovely bracelets. What a source of inspiration. Very Happy

Big eyes again!! beautiful stones!!
What bracelet are you wearing today? - Page 6 Big_eyes
Sera
Sera
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by kimvw Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:08 pm

I love your chinese Le bracelet Lizzie. I wish I had bought them when I had the chance!

I also love your sea themed bracelet. I was wondering if I want to get that RBF shell bead, since I wasn't sure how it would sit on a bracelet. It looks quite nice! I might get one next time Smile

These is the bracelet I wore today. It's the same as before, only with a little pink added and my new RBF gum leaves bead. Very Happy

What bracelet are you wearing today? - Page 6 IMG_0285

What bracelet are you wearing today? - Page 6 IMG_0284
kimvw
kimvw
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Clochard Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:22 pm

woa woa woa......adorable bracelets...

such so many beauties...

i´m speachless
Clochard
Clochard
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairy3 Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:12 am

What bracelet are you wearing today? - Page 6 J81p3o

I think I'll wear this one today Very Happy
Fairy3
Fairy3
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:54 am

Fairy3 wrote:What bracelet are you wearing today? - Page 6 J81p3o

I think I'll wear this one today Very Happy

This is beautiful, so soft and feminine. flower

This is a great thread. So many beautiful beads on amazing bracelets. Very Happy
Anita
Anita
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairy3 Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:55 am

Very Happy
Fairy3
Fairy3
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollsister Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:38 pm

Today I am wearing green for St. Patrick's day, and although it's not a color I usually wear I am loving it:) (and love this thread too!)

What bracelet are you wearing today? - Page 6 Tb3-1510
Trollsister
Trollsister
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollsister Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:41 pm

This is so beautiful, I can certainly see why it is permanent! Love it I love you
Trollsister
Trollsister
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by trollcat Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:41 pm

Here are the 3 I've been wearing this week Very Happy

What bracelet are you wearing today? - Page 6 Img5472pjd

What bracelet are you wearing today? - Page 6 Img5473u

What bracelet are you wearing today? - Page 6 Img5474v
trollcat
trollcat
Bead Whisperer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairy3 Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:43 pm

whauw trollcat you have some GORGEOUS beads!!
Fairy3
Fairy3
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by trollcat Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:48 pm

Fairy3 wrote:whauw trollcat you have some GORGEOUS beads!!

Hug
trollcat
trollcat
Bead Whisperer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinka Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:07 pm

Gorgeous bracelets have been added again, Anita i love your permanent stones bracelet, can't make that myself so it's very special to see this. Trollcat, your stones are beautiful too, and the green bracelet of Trollsister goes so well with my avatar :-)

I played with the new joyful and some springcolours. I'm a bit disappointed about the joyful Embarassed . It is a bead that was on my wishlist for a long time and now that I finally have one.....mwah. I like the whorl better :-))

What bracelet are you wearing today? - Page 6 A1a1de62
Tinka
Tinka
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sera Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:39 pm

Tinka wrote:Gorgeous bracelets have been added again, Anita i love your permanent stones bracelet, can't make that myself so it's very special to see this. Trollcat, your stones are beautiful too, and the green bracelet of Trollsister goes so well with my avatar :-)

I played with the new joyful and some springcolours. I'm a bit disappointed about the joyful Embarassed . It is a bead that was on my wishlist for a long time and now that I finally have one.....mwah. I like the whorl better :-))

What bracelet are you wearing today? - Page 6 A1a1de62
Tinka....!!! the joy is such a beautiful bead. Cool Can`t believe you do not like it. But thats oke;-) Love
Like your bracelet very much!!!
Sera
Sera
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollsister Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:57 pm

That is a lovely spring combo, Tinka! (and yes, your avatar and my combo do match Very Happy

What is it that disappoints you about Joyful? I haven't gotten mine yet but it looks gorgeous in the photos here! Maybe you will appreciate it more in time.... Smile
Trollsister
Trollsister
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinka Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:16 pm

The tin-look dissapoints me Trollsister, that's one thing. I'm going to wear it a lot, maybe it will turn darker. Maybe it has lost its magic now, who can tell. But I will keep it, and hope you are right, time may help me to like it again :-)

Thanks Sera and Trollsister, for liking my bracelet!
Tinka
Tinka
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by retiredk9racer Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:08 pm

This is what I am wearing today and will wear again tomorrow:

[img]What bracelet are you wearing today? - Page 6 DSC01152-1[/img]

I was pleasantly surprised to find how well the new green kit worked with my existing green beads. The only challenge I had was with the blue tones of the Green Shadow bead. I finally settled on Turquoise Green Dot.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!! I can only imagine how rowdy the celebrations will be in Boston with it falling on a Saturday... drunken
retiredk9racer
retiredk9racer
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:16 pm

Alicia, Ooooh I'm loving the fresh greens!! Smile

And, Tinka, I love your spring colors. I think the olive green kimono bead might be hard to combine, but this looks LOVELY!
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next