BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What bracelet are you wearing today?

+58
margiegoodwin
splinty
Trolldog
Michelle
GRUMPY
Butterly.Tana
merrygold
Wintertroll
Monkey
casarobi
jlfritz
retiredk9racer
trollcat
Clochard
swisstroll
Joolz
klokke
shia
Brightonbelle
Rainbow
papihuahua
iluvbeads
jsoceka
neonfiller
eeyore
Pond
cottinghamgirl
zenya
Bluesybeads
Carla
kionee
prin
mermaidspurse
Trollfee
ruby
AquaAura
Fairy3
Jellydoc
rollypoly troll
Corrin72
trollfinder
BethyCW
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Chuck
Rogotroll
ska
Reive
nanatrollie
Engel
Trollsister
Pandabee(uk)
Tatiana
Treeinwind
Tinka
Anita
stacecase
Sera
kimvw
62 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

What bracelet are you wearing today? Empty What bracelet are you wearing today?

Post by kimvw Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:15 pm

I thought it might be fun to have a topic where we could post the bracelets we wear this day. It doesn't have to be anything special or be photographed really swanky, it could be a mini bracelet or even a necklace, whatever you are wearing today.

This is the bracelet I'm wearing today:

What bracelet are you wearing today? 003-1

What bracelet are you wearing today? 004-1

This is a bracelet in my favourite colour, blue. Very Happy The two big focal beads are chrystantium beads from Caroline Dousi on Etsy. The blue scales are from Beadimpression also on Etsy. The blue bead with the white whirls in them are from Macrow. The rest is from Trollbeads.

I'm very interested to see what you guys are wearing today! pig
kimvw
kimvw
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

What bracelet are you wearing today? Empty Re: What bracelet are you wearing today?

Post by Sera Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:22 pm

Very pretty Kim, i like the white and the blue together, it is refreching.
this is my combo for today.
What bracelet are you wearing today? DSC09330
Sera
Sera
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

What bracelet are you wearing today? Empty Re: What bracelet are you wearing today?

Post by stacecase Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:04 pm

Wow, these are both LOVELY combos!! I would wear them for sure.

I already posted this, but now in natural light... this is what I'm wearing today:

What bracelet are you wearing today? Today10

All but one silver, Blooming Sakura and Julians are TB, the rest are artisans:

Focal bead: Polychromebeads on Etsy
Beach colored dillos: meesmerel on Etsy
Aquamarines, yellow-white flowers and white/blue Cat: pixiebeads on Etsy
Yellow/cream and pastel rainbow on both ends: belloDesign on Etsy
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:14 pm

These are very lovely combos. Very Happy Here is the bracelet I am wearing today. I'm roadtesting both my Joyfuls. My new Joyful is on the left, my old one on the right.
What bracelet are you wearing today? DSC03727
Anita
Anita
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinka Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:21 pm

Ladies, you all wear a beautiful bracelet today!

Mine is less colourful, nightblue

What bracelet are you wearing today? 60ddb7ba
Tinka
Tinka
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by kimvw Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:30 pm

Beautifull bracelets!

I love the summer pastel colours from Stasecase and Sera. Too bad it's such a cloudy day over here.

Anita, is that the tulip lock? I love that lock, it's the only retired item I would be willing to pay the inflated price for (if I had the money).

I like your midnight bracelet Tinka, very mysterious. Those peacock/black pearls are amazing. I have one peacock pearl but it's a bit purple/pink. I would love a niced dark one!
kimvw
kimvw
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:34 pm

Oooohhh Tinka!! Very drool worthy...I love dark colors too, and your peackock pearls are TDF!! Drool
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:37 pm

Kimvw, yes it is a Tulip Lock. Very Happy

Tinka, I love your dark, mysterious bracelet. I really should try and get some Peacock Pearls. Very Happy
Anita
Anita
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Treeinwind Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:20 pm

Kimvw, you said it didn't have to be swanky, but everyone's looks so fab. Great topic idea! Casual day today and I just threw some beads on leather for today. I don't wear leather alot so i wasn't going to take it off for the photo, I swear it took me a half hour to get on! Spent no time one the beads!
What bracelet are you wearing today? Friday10
Treeinwind
Treeinwind
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatiana Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:27 pm

Wowww! You all are wearing GORGEOUS creations today! That is why I LOVE Trollbeads! Here is mine, today I'm soft Laughing

What bracelet are you wearing today? Purplesa
Tatiana
Tatiana
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by kimvw Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:56 pm

I swear it took me a half hour to get on!

I love the leather bracelet! Nice and casual. Smile It takes me a long time to get it on too, lol. I still need to go to the juweler so he can put a silver ring on it.

Pretty pastels Tatiana! Is that the gum drop leaves bead from RBF at nine 'o clock?

It's nice to see so many different bracelets!
kimvw
kimvw
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatiana Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:08 pm

kimvw wrote:
Pretty pastels Tatiana! Is that the gum drop leaves bead from RBF at nine 'o clock?

Yes! It is! Very Happy One of my favorites silvers! I love you
Tatiana
Tatiana
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:16 pm

Everyone's bracelets are stunning, I'm still (very rare for me) wearing my swap and Valentine's beads on this one...

What bracelet are you wearing today? Winter17

Should change it really, but we are going to see Laura Marling at the Apollo tonight and it still feels right. Very Happy
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinka Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:36 pm

I looooove this topic! Maybe we could add a date and do it every day, it gives so much inspiration and I like this a lot more than the inspirationbracelets on the TB-sites. Just our own combo's....Cool
Tinka
Tinka
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollsister Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:15 pm

Here's mine...I have been wearing it for a over a week now. It is a combo I made to represent Brussels as I lived there for 3 years and have many wonderful memories. Most of the beads were chosen to represent a particular item, place or memory. The lace lock represents Belgian lace for example, and the yarn bead for the beautiful Belgian tapestries. Cells reminds me of the Atomiom, and the single amber represents Belgian beer. Red tiger eye makes me think of the yummy Belgian chocolate and Black flower mosaic reminds me of the cobblestone streets....I was inspired by the Dutch website although their Brussels combo is very different from mine. I think I may keep this together permanently Very Happy

What bracelet are you wearing today? Tbphot10

What bracelet are you wearing today? Tbphot11
Trollsister
Trollsister
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:18 pm

perfect trollsister Very Happy
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:30 pm

Tatiana wrote:Wowww! You all are wearing GORGEOUS creations today! That is why I LOVE Trollbeads! Here is mine, today I'm soft Laughing

What bracelet are you wearing today? Purplesa

this is lovely! what is that silver bead on the left, right before the transparent glass one? it is adorable!
Engel
Engel
Troll Guru

http://pinterest.com/uilaengelblank/ http://uilaengelblank.com

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:35 pm

Great inspiration behind your bracelet, Trollsister! I love to hear the stories behind the designs.

These are all just stunning.
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by nanatrollie Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:43 pm

What super photos and bracelets! Here's mine, showing the new Redbalifrog 'Faberge Egg' bead I got from Macrow. I love the oakleaf design on it. It is my first Redbalifrog bead, and i'm very impressed.
[img]What bracelet are you wearing today? Dsc07912[/img]
nanatrollie
nanatrollie
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:45 pm

I like that egg....off i go to Macrow!! Very Happy
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Reive Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:02 pm

I'm mixing purples and oranges today

What bracelet are you wearing today? Bracelet1-S
Reive
Reive
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by ska Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:03 pm

I already posted this, but I`m still wearing it Wink
What bracelet are you wearing today? Foto-6What bracelet are you wearing today? Foto-7
ska
ska
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:07 pm

Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by kimvw Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:08 pm

I looooove this topic! Maybe we could add a date and do it every day, it gives so much inspiration and I like this a lot more than the inspirationbracelets on the TB-sites. Just our own combo's...

We could make it an ongoing topic? It's lovely to see everyone's bracelets and very inspirational.

Here's mine, showing the new Redbalifrog 'Faberge Egg' bead I got from Macrow. I love the oakleaf design on it. It is my first Redbalifrog bead, and i'm very impressed.

I was just looking at the RBF website and wrote the Russian egg down on my wishlist little over an hour ago! Very Happy Great to see a picture of it on a bracelet, so you get an idea how big it is compared to other beads. Thanks! I want it really badly now though. ^_^

Ska, what is that silvery faceted bead next to the amber? It's gorgeous!
kimvw
kimvw
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:09 pm

nanatrollie wrote:What super photos and bracelets! Here's mine, showing the new Redbalifrog 'Faberge Egg' bead I got from Macrow. I love the oakleaf design on it. It is my first Redbalifrog bead, and i'm very impressed.
[img]What bracelet are you wearing today? Dsc07912[/img]

This is a lovely bracelet, perfect colours and I love the Faberge Egg. Very Happy
Anita
Anita
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next