BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trollbeads World Tour Hong Kong - Sneak Peek pictures

+119
MissBeetle
mkasp
mdellanno
troll2011
trollmoll
trollgirly
Guv
Bsktbabe
awaagenaar
Jan
tchristianson
Seahorse
TinaLee
BethyCW
PMJ
bbogorad amione
prin
HunnyBunny
swisstroll
kittymom801
ivonne81
TwinMom
Alegria
twinklebeads
randi.s.hamilton
Dinmi
stacecase
Estella
Trollperle
cswan
Trollingalong
Elsie
Trollheim
chocoholic
GRUMPY
Trollsister
Treeinwind
Molamola
rollypoly troll
liana
Carla
Bugladydi
Librarylil
Michelle
bubbagump
suzieq
naranja
Trollseeker
trolladdict
Hisae
unicorn1976
Tanjaatje
shia
ceruleanbluebird
bschulmeyer
Beadmama
pandapharm
harmony
lisa
vonnewe
bijouxbabz
rainyday
Smaug
Silmaril
purpletibet
Trolls
lobby
Fleur
niceday
Blairkj
trollshopper
Nancy
Fairy3
daisylou
lkeen
Monkey
charlibean
Fay
Trollfan
capesandra
Chewbacca
kimvw
Louey
kitsunegrl
snowy
Ninbey
Engel
MaRia
TrollRose
MartyPhilpot
snails
lyric_girl
cottinghamgirl
Yohanna
Tinka
Pandabee(uk)
Catsworld
neonfiller
cyberfairy
TrollFantasy
Kirstin
mucki
BeadBarmey
Nkara
busy bee
SilverBells
cyndiinphilly
LindaJo
Rainbow
Chuck
Joolz
LilHobbit
kionee
Kathleen
Francisca
Daisylove
Fuzzyfeet
Brightonbelle
BeadThrilled
123 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

world - Trollbeads World Tour Hong Kong - Sneak Peek pictures - Page 3 Empty Re: Trollbeads World Tour Hong Kong - Sneak Peek pictures

Post by Fairy3 Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:56 pm

What does mahjong Mean? I play this game!!! And i'm almost at the end but stuck on one level which I play over and over Very Happy
Fairy3
Fairy3
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

world - Trollbeads World Tour Hong Kong - Sneak Peek pictures - Page 3 Empty Re: Trollbeads World Tour Hong Kong - Sneak Peek pictures

Post by Nancy Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:22 pm

Thanks for the sneak peak! I love the glass bead and can't wait to see the Australian ones. What fun! Thanks so much!!
Nancy
Nancy
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by trollshopper Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:29 pm

again nothing for me.. WT is not my thing
trollshopper
trollshopper
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Blairkj Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:32 pm

Love the skyline and mahjong beads. The other 2 are too similar to the China beads. Though the price may keep me from buying any of the silver beads.
The Australia beads sound interesting.
Blairkj
Blairkj
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by niceday Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:32 pm

Thankyou for the sneak peek . I think the beads look really nice, I like them all!!
niceday
niceday
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:32 pm

Thank you so much for the preview Hug

Better to start saving now Laughing
I really like the Hong Kong WT beads.
I don't mind, that two of them are similar to the chinese beads/ chinese zodiac beads, because I love this style and all these details.

The Australien Aboriginal Rock Art bead sounds so promising cheers

Fleur
Fleur
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairy3 Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:32 pm

I would love a kangaroo if i love it I would need a fairy please
Fairy3
Fairy3
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:34 pm

BeadThrilled wrote:FYI, all World Tour Beads will be available at local retailers (who order these from TB) from July 2012.

Jump
Fleur
Fleur
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisylove Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:15 pm

Fleur wrote:
BeadThrilled wrote:FYI, all World Tour Beads will be available at local retailers (who order these from TB) from July 2012.

Jump

THAT is EXCELLENT news! I love you I love you
Daisylove
Daisylove
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Joolz Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:23 pm

I wonder if this will mark the end of the world tour....

Joolz
Joolz
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by kimvw Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:29 pm

Yay, I have a quite a long list of WT beads I want. Guess I better start saving! bounce
kimvw
kimvw
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by lobby Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:51 pm

Yes will be great if we can actually pick our own glass....heaven.
Love the skyline and look forward to the barrier reef glass..... cheers Thanks for the pics.....
lobby
lobby
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolls Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:02 pm

Thank your for the sneak peak...always much appreciated!!

I would not be surprised to see that the "Dragon & Phoenix" bead is a rereleas from the LE China silver set....It seems to be popular lately to bring old beads back.
The other bead looks more in size with the recent Zodiac set.
The glass bead do look nice.
Trolls
Trolls
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by purpletibet Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:05 pm

TFS.....so when r these going to be released?
purpletibet
purpletibet
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Silmaril Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:21 pm

Thank you Sita and Sherlock! I like the Skyline bead on first impression. As I have the original China LEs, and love them, I don't need any more like them.
Slight 'spoiler' on the Australian beads, but excited about the themes. Kangaroo was a given (I hope it is well done), the other ideas are terrific: very excited! Also happy to Troll-ferry for those who cannot wait until July bounce
Silmaril
Silmaril
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:31 pm

DH is in Hong Kong and can pick up a few if his credit card allows it... Laughing His hotel is close Rolling Eyes to a certain shopping mall... Laugh But my guess is that beads4you.ch will have the beads too.
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:32 pm

I think I like the blue glass bead the best, closely followed by the dragon and phoenix .... Wink
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Silmaril Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:54 pm

These hinted prices mean that Sydney Harbour is a silver bead, so watch out for the Bridge and the Opera House. Aboriginal Rock art silver too - could be great, may have preferred glass for those two themes, but that has not been the WT approach.
Silmaril
Silmaril
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by rainyday Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:54 pm

I'm happy to add the China looking beads to my China Silvers collection!

Thanks for the peek!
rainyday
rainyday
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

http://trollgirl2.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by bijouxbabz Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:41 am

rainyday wrote:I'm happy to add the China looking beads to my China Silvers collection!

Thanks for the peek!
Me too. I hope they are sized to the original China silvers and that dragon and phoenix are different from the original, but somehow that seems unlikely. I've already added an extra jade and the paradise birds to my bracelet so I'll probably start something new. Looking forward to adding some beads to my collection. Aboriginal art is calling to me also. Very Happy
bijouxbabz
bijouxbabz
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by vonnewe Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:54 am

Love the sneak peak..thanks Very Happy ....silvers mwahh..but the skyline looks very pretty
vonnewe
vonnewe
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by lisa Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:35 am

Thanks for the sneaky peak! The glass looks wonderful and I'm interested in the mah jong bead. It looks like the Green Dragon tile- Fat Choi. I always like it when I draw that tile--it's a lucky one for me!
lisa
lisa
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by harmony Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:09 am

That you for the sneak peek love the skyline bead and the symbols, looking forward to the Australian release. Does anyone know the release date of the Australian beads?, my DD will be in Australia the end March early April.
harmony
harmony
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by pandapharm Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:10 am

I am disappointed that they did another version of dragon/phoenix. It has already been done, even if the design is different! The mahjong piece is a cool idea, I love mahjong! But I think the design is too plain still. The skyline piece has me hooked, it looks like a beautiful glass piece! Overall I am pretty disappointed because I think there was a lot of potential for the HK theme.

Barrier reef sounds so intriguing, as does the rock art! Can't wait to see sneak peeks of Aussie. THANK you again Sherlock for your hard sleuthing!!
pandapharm
pandapharm
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by pandapharm Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:12 am

lisa wrote:Thanks for the sneaky peak! The glass looks wonderful and I'm interested in the mah jong bead. It looks like the Green Dragon tile- Fat Choi. I always like it when I draw that tile--it's a lucky one for me!

that is indeed the bead, the green one! it is one of the many characters that represent good luck or fortune!
pandapharm
pandapharm
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next