BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trollbeads World Tour Hong Kong - Sneak Peek pictures

+119
MissBeetle
mkasp
mdellanno
troll2011
trollmoll
trollgirly
Guv
Bsktbabe
awaagenaar
Jan
tchristianson
Seahorse
TinaLee
BethyCW
PMJ
bbogorad amione
prin
HunnyBunny
swisstroll
kittymom801
ivonne81
TwinMom
Alegria
twinklebeads
randi.s.hamilton
Dinmi
stacecase
Estella
Trollperle
cswan
Trollingalong
Elsie
Trollheim
chocoholic
GRUMPY
Trollsister
Treeinwind
Molamola
rollypoly troll
liana
Carla
Bugladydi
Librarylil
Michelle
bubbagump
suzieq
naranja
Trollseeker
trolladdict
Hisae
unicorn1976
Tanjaatje
shia
ceruleanbluebird
bschulmeyer
Beadmama
pandapharm
harmony
lisa
vonnewe
bijouxbabz
rainyday
Smaug
Silmaril
purpletibet
Trolls
lobby
Fleur
niceday
Blairkj
trollshopper
Nancy
Fairy3
daisylou
lkeen
Monkey
charlibean
Fay
Trollfan
capesandra
Chewbacca
kimvw
Louey
kitsunegrl
snowy
Ninbey
Engel
MaRia
TrollRose
MartyPhilpot
snails
lyric_girl
cottinghamgirl
Yohanna
Tinka
Pandabee(uk)
Catsworld
neonfiller
cyberfairy
TrollFantasy
Kirstin
mucki
BeadBarmey
Nkara
busy bee
SilverBells
cyndiinphilly
LindaJo
Rainbow
Chuck
Joolz
LilHobbit
kionee
Kathleen
Francisca
Daisylove
Fuzzyfeet
Brightonbelle
BeadThrilled
123 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

world - Trollbeads World Tour Hong Kong - Sneak Peek pictures - Page 5 Empty Re: Trollbeads World Tour Hong Kong - Sneak Peek pictures

Post by Treeinwind Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:16 pm

Thanks so much for the sneak peek! I hope they all stay right here this time.
After all the speculation, the great guesses for beads here, I am really dissapointed. I already have the Chinese Silvers, and even if I didn't, why repeat something that has basically already been done twice! I have fond memories of playing majong, in Taiwan with friends. But this bead doesn't look that pretty to me either. I will be saving my money on this one!

So many things represent China to me, I think this is a poor representation. Just my opinion, I hope they speak to some of you and glad some of you love them!
Treeinwind
Treeinwind
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

world - Trollbeads World Tour Hong Kong - Sneak Peek pictures - Page 5 Empty Re: Trollbeads World Tour Hong Kong - Sneak Peek pictures

Post by Trollsister Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:45 am

Many thanks for the sneak peak! A bit disappointing, but I do like the Mahjong and Skyline Smile Looking forward to seeing the Australia beads too!
Trollsister
Trollsister
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by GRUMPY Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:28 am

Catsworld wrote:thank you ever so much for the sneak peek, the beads are absolutely gorgeous, especially I'd love the MahJongg Bead,
however, I am so completely taken back because of the rereleased Joyful that I will seriously consider not to buy any TB's any longer! I feel I have done and over with TB! but this is of course off topic here now.

and here is me thinking I am the only one that feels like that ..catsworld.. Embarassed but i do like the hong kong release and despite the fact I have a zodiacs and chinese silvers i could make room for two more.. thank god I am on the bead wagon..
GRUMPY
GRUMPY
Trolldiva

http://www.paula4u.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GRUMPY Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:32 am

As you said hopefully our sneak peak will stay on our pages.. its ironic because i am on the beadwagon I dont jump so fast on the forum to read.. I only clicked on it because I saw complaints of newbies that cant view it.. lol They are nice, I look forward to the australian release.
GRUMPY
GRUMPY
Trolldiva

http://www.paula4u.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chocoholic Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:28 am

The Australian ones sound wonderful... I am going to have to get my hands on a kangaroo bead for DD... and I love the sound of the aboriginal art one. Not so sure about the HK ones though - like others have said, possibly the skyline bead but not convinced by the silvers. Thanks for the sneak peek!
chocoholic
chocoholic
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollheim Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:12 pm

Rose thanks to our "Sherlocks" Love

Some beads seem to be quite seductive, particulary "8 auspicious symbols".
In fact i didn't expect two more "chinese limited" shaped beads, but since i do not have all previous china silvers, this is fine by me.
Trollheim
Trollheim
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsie Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:10 pm

Thanks for the pictures cheers cheers cheers
Elsie
Elsie
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollingalong Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:39 pm

Thank you, thank you sweet Sita and Sherlock for sharing the sneak peeks with us! Even if I don't like all the beads each time it is wonderful to see what is coming out because it makes me feel like 'I'm in the know'!

Thank you Silmaril for offer of trollfairy services! I have a feeling that I'm going to be in love with the Oz beads!

Smile Now I just need to figure out how to live a life off the bead wagon!
Trollingalong
Trollingalong
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by cswan Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:23 pm

I love sneak peeks--thank you again Sita and Sherlock world - Trollbeads World Tour Hong Kong - Sneak Peek pictures - Page 5 643113

I had wishes of a dragon or foo dog sitting on jade (similar to the iron wolf of Lithuania) world - Trollbeads World Tour Hong Kong - Sneak Peek pictures - Page 5 594236

I'm anxious to see the Australia beads--the names alone sound excitingworld - Trollbeads World Tour Hong Kong - Sneak Peek pictures - Page 5 216724
cswan
cswan
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:56 pm

Thank you so much for the sneak peak, you really rock Sita and Sherlock sunny

I love the silver, but the 8 auspicious symbols and the dragon and phoenix tempt me, as well. I cannot wait to see a sneak of the barrier reef and the rock art Smile
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:38 pm

Moving the thread to the public section... Please do not repost. Many thanks!
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Estella Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:49 pm

LindaJo wrote:I'm "underwhelmed" by the Hong Kong beads. The silvers are too much like the LE Chinese silvers and the Hidden Chinese Zodiac silvers.

The Australian beads still hold promise, judging by their names.

But huge thanks to Sherlock!

I agree with you LindaJo, too similar to LE Chinese silvers. I'm hoping I'll like the Australian WT beads, I've already made arrangements for a Troll Fairy Very Happy

Big thank you to those that made it possible for us to have a sneak peek! cheers
Estella
Estella
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:16 pm

Auspicious and Skyline are must haves for me...not sure about the others and slightly disappointed to see another Dragon/Phoenix...was hoping for something totally different. (Loved the idea of a Foo dog)

Anyway, thanks for the detective work and for sharing this!!

Oh Yes, forgot to mention the Australian beads sound VERY INTRIGUING!! Can't wait to see them.

Last edited by stacecase on Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Afterthought)
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinmi Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:57 pm

Thank you Sherlock and Sita for this sneak peak!

The Dragon/Phoenix looks to me like the original one. That one was the most favorite one so I guess TB is meeting popular demand. To bad though, it could have been something new and unique.

The Auspicious one, since I love the shape of the Chinese silvers, this one may be candidate for me. Would love to see the details.

The Skyline looks very intriguing indeed. Wonder if it is glass or maybe stone (lapis?).

The Australian names hold some promise...am particularly interested in the Reef and the Art beads....
Dinmi
Dinmi
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

world - Trollbeads World Tour Hong Kong - Sneak Peek pictures - Page 5 Empty Sneak pictures!!

Post by randi.s.hamilton Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:26 pm

Thanks to all who made it possible to view the Hong Kong pictures. Nice to see the subject matter for the Australia pins also. I have been following the World Tour beads since the 1st release will this be the end of the series..Does anyone know?? Thanks for the help!!

Randi

randi.s.hamilton
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by twinklebeads Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:29 pm

Thank you Sherlock & Sita Hurray
twinklebeads
twinklebeads
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Alegria Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:12 pm

Thanks for the pictures.
I think i like the Hong Kong Beads and i'm looking forward to the Australian Beads.
Alegria
Alegria
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by TwinMom Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:34 pm

Thanks for posting the pictures!!
TwinMom
TwinMom
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by ivonne81 Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:39 pm

Smaug wrote:Moving the thread to the public section... Please do not repost. Many thanks!

Thanks for sharing this with all of us! Rose

I'm not a really WT fan, don't have any bead from any country, but can't wait to see and hear more about the Australia tour. Since I've been a real australiaholic... Drool
ivonne81
ivonne81
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by kittymom801 Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:57 pm

Many thanks for this preview, and to those who spend time tracking down these peeks for our benefits.
I can certainly see a Skyline in my future, and perhaps a Mahjong. As mentioned, the other two seem very reminiscent of the LE Chinese silvers, though perhaps a little more attainable for those who missed out on the LE's. The Aussie beads sound most intriguing. Hmmm, would "Sydney Harbour" happen to include an opera house by chance?
kittymom801
kittymom801
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by swisstroll Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:32 pm

Wasn't here for too long! No Sorry

I fortunately only love the skyline from the Hongkong-Beads, so I can save some money for the australian beads! I still hope, that there will be an opal somewhere, perhaps with the kangaroo?
Does someone know, when the Australian World Tour will begin?
swisstroll
swisstroll
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by HunnyBunny Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:01 am

Thank you very much for the sneak peek of the WT Hong Kong beads but more so for making it public as I couldn't see it before. Very Happy They're nice but I can live without them and need the money for the WT Australia release. Jump I already have a full kit on pre-order. tongue

I like the sound of the Australia beads and can't wait to see them next week. I think the official launch date is March 3.

I'm fairly new to the forum but would be happy to Trollfairy like Silmaril. Smile Are there any guidelines that a Trollfairy needs to abide by? Wouldn't want to do anything wrong or against the norm. Embarassed
HunnyBunny
HunnyBunny
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by prin Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:10 am

do we have faries in hong kong I am kind of thinking majong!xx thanks for the photos
prin
prin
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by bbogorad amione Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:11 am

i am a mah jongg player-- i wonder if the bead will help me be a more skilled player???? Question tongue

bbogorad amione
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by PMJ Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:43 pm

Great Skyline and beautifull phoenix and dragon !!! And Australia wil be so fantastic too... can't wait !!!
PMJ
PMJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next