BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trollbeads World Tour Hong Kong - Sneak Peek pictures

+119
MissBeetle
mkasp
mdellanno
troll2011
trollmoll
trollgirly
Guv
Bsktbabe
awaagenaar
Jan
tchristianson
Seahorse
TinaLee
BethyCW
PMJ
bbogorad amione
prin
HunnyBunny
swisstroll
kittymom801
ivonne81
TwinMom
Alegria
twinklebeads
randi.s.hamilton
Dinmi
stacecase
Estella
Trollperle
cswan
Trollingalong
Elsie
Trollheim
chocoholic
GRUMPY
Trollsister
Treeinwind
Molamola
rollypoly troll
liana
Carla
Bugladydi
Librarylil
Michelle
bubbagump
suzieq
naranja
Trollseeker
trolladdict
Hisae
unicorn1976
Tanjaatje
shia
ceruleanbluebird
bschulmeyer
Beadmama
pandapharm
harmony
lisa
vonnewe
bijouxbabz
rainyday
Smaug
Silmaril
purpletibet
Trolls
lobby
Fleur
niceday
Blairkj
trollshopper
Nancy
Fairy3
daisylou
lkeen
Monkey
charlibean
Fay
Trollfan
capesandra
Chewbacca
kimvw
Louey
kitsunegrl
snowy
Ninbey
Engel
MaRia
TrollRose
MartyPhilpot
snails
lyric_girl
cottinghamgirl
Yohanna
Tinka
Pandabee(uk)
Catsworld
neonfiller
cyberfairy
TrollFantasy
Kirstin
mucki
BeadBarmey
Nkara
busy bee
SilverBells
cyndiinphilly
LindaJo
Rainbow
Chuck
Joolz
LilHobbit
kionee
Kathleen
Francisca
Daisylove
Fuzzyfeet
Brightonbelle
BeadThrilled
123 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

world - Trollbeads World Tour Hong Kong - Sneak Peek pictures - Page 7 Empty Re: Trollbeads World Tour Hong Kong - Sneak Peek pictures

Post by Guv Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:35 am

Pardon my ignorance, but where do you get the pictures from? Are they sent to you by Trollbeads HQ for your forum only to view?

Guv
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

world - Trollbeads World Tour Hong Kong - Sneak Peek pictures - Page 7 Empty Re: Trollbeads World Tour Hong Kong - Sneak Peek pictures

Post by kimvw Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:19 am

*shakes head*
I'm feel bad for the admins and sherlocks this has happened again, even with all the extra effort done to prevent this.

Pardon my ignorance, but where do you get the pictures from? Are they sent to you by Trollbeads HQ for your forum only to view?

There is a reason why they are so restrictive when it comes to previews. The people that share these previews put themselfs in risk of getting into trouble. If the images go all around the internet these previews will just have to stop because it will become too risky. They have to be carefull.

Last edited by kimvw on Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total
kimvw
kimvw
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by kimvw Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:19 am

Double post sorry
kimvw
kimvw
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by trollgirly Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:22 am

Thank you so much for the sneak peek Smile
I love the skyline and that tile bead.....not too interested in the chinese looking silvers...but we'll see Smile

Can not wait to see the Australian beads...they sound so interesting...

And very sorry to hear about people stealing pics....that is not cool..especially since it was clearly stated not to "borrow" them.
Off with their heads!!!
trollgirly
trollgirly
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by trollmoll Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:19 am

Wow, thanks for the sneak peek! I love all the HK beads but will have to restrict myself to 2 for now, since the Australia release is nipping close behind. Can't wait to see Barrier Reef (glass by the price?) and Aboriginal Rock Art!

trollgirly wrote:Thank you so much for the sneak peek Smile
And very sorry to hear about people stealing pics....that is not cool..especially since it was clearly stated not to "borrow" them.
Off with their heads!!!

Hehe, I read that as, "Off with their beads"!
trollmoll
trollmoll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by kitsunegrl Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:44 am

I can't believe someone stole your pics again!
That is so selfish.

I think you should make a fake set for Australia and see where the trail goes! LOL... Twisted Evil
kitsunegrl
kitsunegrl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by HunnyBunny Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:33 am

A fake set for Australia would be the funniest thing! tongue Problem is the person who stole the pictures in the first place, is probably reading every word we say in here and would know.
HunnyBunny
HunnyBunny
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by kitsunegrl Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:45 am

Or would they take the chance and post it anyways? Thieves can't seem to help themselves... Fun speculation!
kitsunegrl
kitsunegrl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by troll2011 Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:11 am

Thank you Sita and Sherlock for the preview cheers . I love the skyline bead.

And shame on you who stole them Evil or Very Mad

troll2011
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by mdellanno Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:50 am

Thank you for the sneak peak....

mdellanno
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by shia Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:11 am

Guv wrote:Pardon my ignorance, but where do you get the pictures from? Are they sent to you by Trollbeads HQ for your forum only to view?
Suspect

shia
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by mkasp Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:53 pm

Thank u 4 sneak peak !!! i'm so exited !!!!!! Girl
mkasp
mkasp
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by daisylou Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:55 pm

Has anyone in the UK been able to convert the prices to £s, I can't seem to make the currency converter work for HKD? Embarassed
daisylou
daisylou
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by MissBeetle Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:35 pm

Thank you for the effort to share the photos with us.
I´m not sure about the Dragon/Phoenix , it looks like the one from some years ago (China limited edition), but the other beads are very nice.
MissBeetle
MissBeetle
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Tina63 Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:23 pm

Thank you very much for the sneak peek Very Happy . I love all four beads and am looking forward to the Australian WT-beads. Their names sound very interesting.
Tina63
Tina63
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:35 pm

daisylou, there's a HKD option at
http://www.xe.com/

One Hong Kong dollar is about 0.08 GBP.

Last edited by LindaJo on Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : decimal point)
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:39 pm

But the prices on the first page of this thread are in euros.
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:52 pm

Guv wrote:Pardon my ignorance, but where do you get the pictures from? Are they sent to you by Trollbeads HQ for your forum only to view?
In an attempt to answer your query without being too cheeky...the "Sherlocks" are anonymous so as to protect them from any backlash from TBHQ when these sneak peeks are offered. To answer your question in any further detail would compromise our much beloved Sherlocks and end our very eagerly awaited peeks! So, to answer your question, we can't answer your question... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad geek Welcome

Hope this helps! afro
Chuck
Chuck
Troll Magus

Back to top Go down

Post by bbogorad amione Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:09 pm

i dont know where my post went but i am also curious about where beadthrilled gets their pictures from-- i love to see these secret launches but i think if the launch is supposed to be a secret then that should be true for all blogs/ forums--why the fuss if 2 or more places post previews? besides the blog credits a dealer for giving her the info--just saying......

bbogorad amione
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:26 pm

bbogorad amione wrote:i dont know where my post went but i am also curious about where beadthrilled gets their pictures from-- i love to see these secret launches but i think if the launch is supposed to be a secret then that should be true for all blogs/ forums--why the fuss if 2 or more places post previews? besides the blog credits a dealer for giving her the info--just saying......

Apparently the photograph had been changed in some way before it was posted on Beadthrilled. It was the changed version that was re-posted so it could not have been supplied by a dealer.

Beadthrilled made it very clear that the photograph should not be re-posted and this instruction was ignored. The image was watermarked and the watermarks were removed to disguise where it was taken from.

This does not seem to be honest behaviour.

Last edited by Brightonbelle on Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Rob Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:29 pm

bbogorad amione wrote:i dont know where my post went but i am also curious about where beadthrilled gets their pictures from-- i love to see these secret launches but i think if the launch is supposed to be a secret then that should be true for all blogs/ forums--why the fuss if 2 or more places post previews? besides the blog credits a dealer for giving her the info--just saying......

I don't know where they come from, but all releases are supposed to be secret. BT provide a wonderful service to all the impatient trolls so we can see them first. The 'fuss' is that people are copying BT's actual picture that the fabulous sherlocks have managed to get their hands on. I don't think it would be a problem if it wasn't obviously BT picture.
Ellie Rob
Ellie Rob
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by jhulings Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:15 pm

Thank you for posting. The Skyline bead looks very interesting.
jhulings
jhulings
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by daisylou Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:38 pm

LindaJo wrote:But the prices on the first page of this thread are in euros.

Ah thank you and thanks for link!

Euros, that explains why I was confused!! Rolling Eyes Laughing
daisylou
daisylou
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by BeadThrilled Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:52 am

Ah, many would love to know that! Wink

And all I will say is that I am always grateful the sneak peeks end up in my mailbox... first hand... and that up till now TB haven't asked me to take them down while knowing about the pictures here on BT.

As for reposting... the pics are obviously not BT copyright, we never claimed so too, but the pics do tend to be sent to BT's mailbox. So when sneak peeks turn up elsewhere they have always been taken from BT... without asking and we know cause pictures have been rearranged everytime.

But it always seems to turn ugly when someone, whether mod/admin/BT member, asks about it when pics are noticed having been reposted. Again and again there has been abusive language towards us... from the first time when "endangered trolls" reposted and claimed to have courtesy of BT till the recent reposts again on "endangered trolls" and several facebook groups.

So instead of asking me why we won't be sharing future sneak peeks with everyone anymore you perhaps better comment to those that do not respect our requests? Rolling Eyes
BeadThrilled
BeadThrilled
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled/ http://www.beadthrilled.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolldog Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:30 am

I think it's funny that they are too stupid to know you rearranged the pics....HA HA HA!! Caught red handed with their hand in the cookie jar...PRICELESS!!!

Chuck...you sound like a dang lawyer.....LMAO!!!

And BTW - I really don't care where BT gets the pics...why does anyone else??? It's none of anyone's business where BT gets the pics from. Anyone is welcome to post pics THEY get in the mail. It's the stealing we don't like. Whip
Trolldog
Trolldog
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next