BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trollbeads Spring 2012 release rumors!

+37
Daisylove
snowy
Trollperle
Tinka
retiredk9racer
pandapharm
yukita
lkeen
Wintertroll
Trollfee
NMGirl
Bowerbird
bibi
Fleur
Silmaril
trolledolly
Hisae
Juniper
tsuyu-sama
Chewbacca
kitsunegrl
trolladdict
Fuzzyfeet
soxfan
sims
Bluesybeads
flowertroll
TrollFantasy
agnieszka
Catsworld
trollfinder
LindaJo
Louey
splinty
TrollRose
SnorkMaiden
BeadThrilled
41 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Trollbeads Spring 2012 release rumors! - Page 2 Empty Re: Trollbeads Spring 2012 release rumors!

Post by Silmaril Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:28 pm

Too late with the ruby, I have a beautiful silver cored artisan one : ) excited about the lock and the rumors about the glass. bounce
Silmaril
Silmaril
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Trollbeads Spring 2012 release rumors! - Page 2 Empty Re: Trollbeads Spring 2012 release rumors!

Post by Fleur Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:34 pm

Flowers and spring nature sound promising.
I hope, there won't be too many hearts and "cute" beads, but the style will still be Troll!
Fleur
Fleur
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by bibi Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:49 pm

Cute little animals?
Hope not another Teddybear Sleep
bibi
bibi
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by soxfan Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:29 pm

Juniper wrote:
SnorkMaiden wrote:Not another flower lock, pleeeeeaaaaazzzze! Crying or Very sad

If it looks like the "Tulip", it would be perfectly fine with me Wink

I'd faint DEAD away.
soxfan
soxfan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Bowerbird Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:08 pm

They sure know how to whet the appetite without really giving anything away, don't they?
Bowerbird
Bowerbird
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollFantasy Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:12 pm

Really looking forward to the striped onyx kit. That is when it consist of natural coloured onyx and not painted ones Exclamation
TrollFantasy
TrollFantasy
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by NMGirl Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:33 pm

Catsworld - Your comment about a teddy bear lock made me giggle. Smile
NMGirl
NMGirl
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollfee Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:18 pm

I'm very excited.

Trollfee
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Wintertroll Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:23 pm

I don't suppose there is any chance we might get a new prism?
Wintertroll
Wintertroll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by lkeen Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:51 am

Very excited about the flowers!
And the bird/rebirth, surely it has to be a phoenix? Hopefully a nice one! Preferably not too big.
Thank you for the info!
lkeen
lkeen
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by yukita Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:02 am

I'm excited cheers
I want striped onyx kit.
yukita
yukita
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by pandapharm Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:05 am

splinty wrote:A bird? Rebirth? Oh please let it be a Phoenix Excited
Thanks for the exciting news, can't wait now!!

my thoughts exactly!! I really hope the silver lock is impressive...can't wait to see!! I love releases Very Happy
pandapharm
pandapharm
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by retiredk9racer Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:17 am

I read on FB that the new release will include a lock with a heart pattern, 35 new beads and about 10 re-released or previously retired glass beads. "Blossoming flowers in the most crispy green spring arrays" makes me think of OAF. I also read something about a cream dillo and a shades of green dillo and that one of the bead makers, when looking at bracelets with a number of dillos, commented that the owner would be very happy with the new release, so maybe there will be more dillos.
retiredk9racer
retiredk9racer
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by kitsunegrl Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:53 am

I'll bet the re-releases are going to make quite a few people unhappy.

I wonder if the heart lock will be interesting or just ho-hum. If it was a scrolly design like the lace lock, that might be cool.

Always interested in dillos, but not at the expense of other people losing the $$ they paid for retireds.
kitsunegrl
kitsunegrl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by soxfan Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:02 am

ANOTHER HEART LOCK?? ugh! what is with this repetition???????
soxfan
soxfan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by soxfan Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:04 am

please please please let them bring back the old antique flower!!! when is the new release?
soxfan
soxfan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by retiredk9racer Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:30 pm

kitsunegrl wrote:I'll bet the re-releases are going to make quite a few people unhappy.

I wonder if the heart lock will be interesting or just ho-hum. If it was a scrolly design like the lace lock, that might be cool.

Always interested in dillos, but not at the expense of other people losing the $$ they paid for retireds.

Agree

I am torn as a new collector who would love to have some of those retired beads at reasonable prices but has also paid higher prices for some, like the OAF. I guess we will just have to see what TB has in store for us! I am hoping that the re-release some of the very early beads, the ones that almost no one has, so most everyone will be happy!
retiredk9racer
retiredk9racer
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinka Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:54 pm

I never paid a huge amount of money for a retired bead, refused to do that from the beginning.

So for myself I don't care if there will be re-releases and it will keep my hopes up for a rereleased joyful at a reasonable price.

It may end the crazyness on the second-hand market, including the risk to buy fakes.
Tinka
Tinka
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:16 pm

Tinka wrote:I never paid a huge amount of money for a retired bead, refused to do that from the beginning.

So for myself I don't care if there will be re-releases and it will keep my hopes up for a rereleased joyful at a reasonable price.

It may end the crazyness on the second-hand market, including the risk to buy fakes.

I agree, though I did pay a pretty penny here or there for that one or other special retired bead I would be sooo happy to be able to get a joyful and an old earth for a reasonable price - pretty please TB *keeping my fingers crossed*
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by snowy Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:36 pm

A heart lock ?? Maybe we get the new silver-gold lock as an all silver lock now ?
Not sure how I like the re-retirement of older glass beads. I admit it was nice to get the old pink prisms but on the other hand they are not longer rare and therefore nothing special for a collector.
snowy
snowy
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by kitsunegrl Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:59 pm

I can see both sides of the re-release. I purchased my joyful, crane, vine & OAF when they were production. I fell out of trollbeads for a few years and was SHOCKED to find out that they were considered "collector" beads. LOL...

I was pleased to be able to get the re-released pink prism at regular price last year, since it originally came out when I was away from trollbeads. However, I can understand that people that paid more for a retired bead may have been upset over it.

I hope that if TB actually goes through with the releases, they are marked somehow to be different from the original release. That way there is no confusion and people still wanting the "originals" have a way of differentiating. Even a simple LAA (#2) or something!
kitsunegrl
kitsunegrl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by soxfan Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:01 pm

kitsunegrl wrote:I can see both sides of the re-release. I purchased my joyful, crane, vine & OAF when they were production. I fell out of trollbeads for a few years and was SHOCKED to find out that they were considered "collector" beads. LOL...

I was pleased to be able to get the re-released pink prism at regular price last year, since it originally came out when I was away from trollbeads. However, I can understand that people that paid more for a retired bead may have been upset over it.

I hope that if TB actually goes through with the releases, they are marked somehow to be different from the original release. That way there is no confusion and people still wanting the "originals" have a way of differentiating. Even a simple LAA (#2) or something!

good idea. but I know I could care less if something is old vs. new if it's exactly the same. OMG seagrass is blue/green. I hope they bring that one back!!!!! bounce bounce
soxfan
soxfan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by kitsunegrl Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:06 pm

Soxfan, I don't care either, but I think just as a courtesy to people who HAVE paid more than production price for retireds, it's something to be considered.
I think it is extremely rude to create a collector's market and then destroy it by releasing retireds. It can't be that hard to stampe "version 2" or some such.

I just remember the craziness of the pink prism....is it old batch or new, are they different, la la la. I was just glad to get a prism that was actually pink! LOL...

I'd love to get some of the older armadillos, seagrass and there were some glass beads called pixie something (i think) that were really cool. And I wish they'd bring back some of the sands!
kitsunegrl
kitsunegrl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by soxfan Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:08 pm

I know. I'd be so mad if I paid like $600 for a crane and it came back. I heard all the ones that were coming back were glass?
soxfan
soxfan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisylove Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:29 pm

I doubt that there will be a re-introduction of the Old Antique Flower. After all Trollb said it left production because of the fact that the green glass wasn't available anymore......

Daisylove
Daisylove
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next