BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trollbeads Spring 2012 release rumors!

+37
Daisylove
snowy
Trollperle
Tinka
retiredk9racer
pandapharm
yukita
lkeen
Wintertroll
Trollfee
NMGirl
Bowerbird
bibi
Fleur
Silmaril
trolledolly
Hisae
Juniper
tsuyu-sama
Chewbacca
kitsunegrl
trolladdict
Fuzzyfeet
soxfan
sims
Bluesybeads
flowertroll
TrollFantasy
agnieszka
Catsworld
trollfinder
LindaJo
Louey
splinty
TrollRose
SnorkMaiden
BeadThrilled
41 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Trollbeads Spring 2012 release rumors! - Page 3 Empty Re: Trollbeads Spring 2012 release rumors!

Post by soxfan Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:33 pm

Isn't that green glass the same color as the green in fireflies? It looks almost identical!
soxfan
soxfan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Trollbeads Spring 2012 release rumors! - Page 3 Empty Re: Trollbeads Spring 2012 release rumors!

Post by Daisylove Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:53 pm

soxfan wrote:Isn't that green glass the same color as the green in fireflies? It looks almost identical!

I doubt that, but I can't tell for sure as I don't have fireflies.

Maybe someone is able to make a picture of both beads (mission impossible maybe?)
Daisylove
Daisylove
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by soxfan Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:18 pm

I just swapped my OAF but it was the same color. Maybe someone could post- I will start a thread...
soxfan
soxfan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:31 pm

I will look happy to see this. It is good that it is not limit for them that want to buy.
The stork bird is the sign of birth. Is it the same as the crane?

I think the new beads if in silver will be liter than the old beads as this is what we see laterly. May be they will be like silver whorl making believe joyful?

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisylove Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:39 pm

Michelle wrote:I will look happy to see this. It is good that it is not limit for them that want to buy.
The stork bird is the sign of birth. Is it the same as the crane?

I think the new beads if in silver will be liter than the old beads as this is what we see laterly. May be they will be like silver whorl making believe joyful?

yes but only if the new silver beads are of a high quality
Daisylove
Daisylove
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by twinklebeads Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:38 pm

Striped Onyx!!!! I hope they're as nice as i'm imagining bounce A silver phoenix would be amazing!

So Which ones do you think will be the LE beads for Valentines?!!!

twinklebeads
twinklebeads
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lollipop Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:53 pm

The old antique flower was never 'retired' so I doubt they would call it a retired glass bead. It was just replaced with a different design, without even explanation to LDs in many cases just a new stock photo! I cringe to think how many online retailers have had new antique flowers returned because people ordered from the stock photo of an old one!!
I would love it to be true - I would honestly buy enough for a whole bracelet and complimentary necklace as they are all so different and beautiful, but I can't see it happening I'm afraid... Sad

Having read the rumours of a few of the retired glass beads to be re-released I don't think people who have spent a fortune on beads need be worried... I will be interested to see what they are though!
Lollipop
Lollipop
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by sparrow Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:50 pm

sounds very promising & not too long to wait Very Happy
sparrow
sparrow
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3