BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The last bracelet

+6
speedy
casarobi
Wintertroll
Treeinwind
kitsunegrl
Michelle
10 posters

Go down

The last bracelet Empty The last bracelet

Post by Michelle Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:12 pm

I was talking to my friends today about the prices rises of beads and I think this is may be the last bracelet I will make.
I have some more blue bubbles bead put away and one more blue petals and midnight flower to find. Then I have the falling leaves and an other autumn splendour to add. If I can fit on amadeus it will be good.
It makes me sad to think this is the end for me I have so many bracelets and so many colors that I dont think there is more to be added at a price I can buy at. Crying or Very sad

PHOTO DELETED

Last edited by Michelle on Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

The last bracelet Empty Re: The last bracelet

Post by kitsunegrl Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:08 pm

You have a pretty bracelet there!

I know it is sad about potential price increases, but I hope you won't stop collecting entirely! For myself, I will just have to purchase less and more slowly. I will have to savor each bead purchase longer like a fine wine or cheese. Hug
kitsunegrl
kitsunegrl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Treeinwind Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:57 pm

I think with collecting anything you just get to a saturation point where enough is enough and you aren't having as much fun with it. Hope you can enjoy the beads you have and maybe just buy one or two a year or an amount can afford and savor. Regarding the price increase, I think they are an expensive luxery item already, I know that I will be slowing down greatly myself.
Treeinwind
Treeinwind
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Wintertroll Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:04 pm

That is a beautiful combo. I agree with Kitsunegrl, I have already started buying fewer beads and taking my time to make sure they are ones I really love. The price increase will just slow down my purchases even more.

Wintertroll
Wintertroll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by casarobi Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:19 pm

Your bleu combination is very nice!
It's a shame tough, that this will be your last bracelet. Althoug I fully understand.
TBs are getting to expensive. Like Wintertroll says: the price increas will just slow down the purchase. Thats the same for me.
casarobi
casarobi
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:34 pm

When I have collect trollbeads for so many years it is like a drug to give up. Before I can swap or sell beads I do not use even I find this is more hard now so if I can not do this even the bead money is less. I am to hope that the blue beads for spring will be in this color so I can get one but I think it is to dark for a spring color. It is most becase I collect a lot of ooak beads so they are now wow £$€ money that I think I dont go on.
May be I will be lucky to get more old retired beads in the future with all the money I save. Cool

(pelisse please first)

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by speedy Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:09 pm

I think the forum and swapping with friends will get people a lot of new beads, hope so anyway Very Happy
speedy
speedy
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Treeinwind Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:58 pm

speedy wrote:I think the forum and swapping with friends will get people a lot of new beads, hope so anyway Very Happy
Agree
Treeinwind
Treeinwind
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by trollmoll Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:28 pm

That is a beautiful combo! There is a rumor of blues and greens in the spring collection and I do hope you will be able to get at least a few more that you love. The price increases will make us more selective about our buying. If they are production beads there is no rush (until the next price increase, of course).
trollmoll
trollmoll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by neonfiller Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:08 pm

Your bracelet is amazing!! I am discouraged about the price increase as well, but I've lived through 4 or 5 of them now and it seems that I keep buying, despite grumbling about the prices. These little beads have power.
neonfiller
neonfiller
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:44 pm

They are expensive indeed, thats why I will make just one, max two trollbeads bracelets. but I learned my lesson when it comes to jewelry, dont buy what i find just cute, only buy what I am truly in love with! so every bead from my one or two bracelets will be really special. meaningful or LE beads.(I am a s*cker for LE items), but only LE that I truly love as well!
Engel
Engel
Troll Guru

http://pinterest.com/uilaengelblank/ http://uilaengelblank.com

Back to top Go down

Post by vampbutterfly Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:09 pm

This newest price increase is making it so I HAVE to just buy what I REALLY love.
vampbutterfly
vampbutterfly
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down