BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;)

+21
Mini Gnome
tonton
Treeinwind
Trollsister
Beadgirl
Hisae
Pandabee(uk)
Joolz
Brightonbelle
iluvbeads
FrenchRedPoppy
Rogotroll
trolliholic
Wildthing
Bluesybeads
ceruleanbluebird
Monique26
simo
stacecase
tlafontaine
ska
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;) Empty Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;)

Post by ska Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:48 am

It`s been a while since I´ve posted a combo. But now I want to show you my Alice in Wonderland combo. I love the Tim Burton Version of the story. I love the whole movie, especially the colours and the atmosphere Love As a Trolladdict I had to make a combo - of course Very Happy Every bead has a meaning or is a symbol for a movie character. So I like to explain why I choose which bead. So I made a little movie to tell the story of my combo... Yes I AM crazy Embarassed jocolor Hope you like it.

(Please don`t share the movie anywhere. Of course I have no rights concerning music or pictures and made the movie only for fun and private use. I will remove the movie in a few days)

Follow the link:

https://vimeo.com/41828755
ska
ska
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;) Empty Re: Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;)

Post by tlafontaine Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:08 am

Fantastic and delightful, I really enjoyed your movie, your very creative and talented. You will have to produce more. Good job!
tlafontaine
tlafontaine
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;) Empty Re: Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;)

Post by ska Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:09 am

And of a picture Wink
Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;) P1010240
ska
ska
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:18 am

I'm in awe!!! This is just stunning...movie, music, bracelet, necklace EVERYTHING! Very well done.
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by simo Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:32 am

Oh my gosh, Ska, what you did is terrific! I really enjoyed the video, the music, the combo. You're so creative and talented! Hope you're going to share other combos/videos here in the forum! Clap
simo
simo
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique26 Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:39 am

I really enjoyed this video!
Monique26
Monique26
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by ceruleanbluebird Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:20 am

That was really clever! Thank you for sharing! Hurray
ceruleanbluebird
ceruleanbluebird
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesybeads Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:02 am

I I love you your movie - so nice to see and it must have been fun to make as well!
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Wildthing Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:43 am

Gorgeous, you have some spectacular stones Cool
Wildthing
Wildthing
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by trolliholic Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:45 am

I really love the movie too! And your bracelet is so stunning! I can only say:

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Shocked Shocked Shocked Laughing

Thanks for sharing! Hug
trolliholic
trolliholic
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogotroll Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:38 am

Wonderful, What a talent!
You must have a great Troll collection to find such perfect beads to tell the story- Shocked
Rogotroll
Rogotroll
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by ska Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:15 am

Thank you Embarassed

Rogotroll I collected a lot`s of the beads especially for this combo... Embarassed
ska
ska
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by FrenchRedPoppy Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:20 am

Such a marvellious movie and beautifull combo!! i am speechless cheers
FrenchRedPoppy
FrenchRedPoppy
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by iluvbeads Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:09 am

You deserve an Trollbead Academy Award! Your very talented! Your bracelet is beautiful!

iluvbeads
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:23 am

Thank so very much. Your video is wonderful and I love your Alice jewels.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Joolz Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:31 am

Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

What fun, thanks for sharing.... end result is just perfect and captures so many elements from this movie, which I also love watching Love
Joolz
Joolz
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:50 am

Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;) 99785 Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;) 99785 Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;) 99785 Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;) 99785 Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;) 99785 Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;) 99785 Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;) 99785 Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;) 99785 Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;) 99785 Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;) 99785 Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;) 99785 Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;) 99785 Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;) 99785 Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;) 99785 Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;) 99785 Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;) 99785 Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;) 99785 Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;) 99785 Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;) 99785 Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;) 99785 Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;) 99785 Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;) 99785 Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;) 99785 Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;) 99785 Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;) 99785 Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;) 99785 Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;) 99785 Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;) 99785 Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;) 99785 Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;) 99785 Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;) 99785

THAT WAS SO COOL, well done, you must be very proud!!

Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;) 955995 Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;) 955995 Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;) 955995 Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;) 955995 Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;) 955995 Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;) 955995 Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;) 955995 Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;) 955995 Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;) 955995 Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;) 955995 Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;) 955995 Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;) 955995 Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;) 955995 Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;) 955995 Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;) 955995 Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;) 955995 Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;) 955995 Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;) 955995 Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;) 955995 Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;) 955995 Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;) 955995 Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;) 955995 Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;) 955995 Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;) 955995 Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;) 955995 Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;) 955995 Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;) 955995 Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;) 955995 Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;) 955995 Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;) 955995 Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;) 955995 Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;) 955995 Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;) 955995 Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;) 955995 Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;) 955995 Alice in Wonderland - a bracelet for the movie and a movie for the bracelet ;) 955995
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisae Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:28 pm

affraid What a creative video !! Really enjoyed it. Perfect combos sunny
Hisae
Hisae
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by ska Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:49 pm

Thank you girls I love you It`s been fun to make this video. It´s been a rainy evening when I had to stay in bed because I had a cold. It was boring. My DH visited my parents with my daughter. So I came up with this idea. I love to take pictures and had taken most of them some days ago. I have a program on my mac you can do little movies very fast and easy. Wink
ska
ska
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Beadgirl Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:58 pm

I love your combos, fantastic! Smile
Beadgirl
Beadgirl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollsister Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:12 pm

Fantastic video and I love your combos! Very Happy So clever, thanks for sharing!!!
Trollsister
Trollsister
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Treeinwind Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:01 pm

I....am....speachless! Well almost. Beautiful beads and bracelet, the movie is incredible. The time and talent it took to do all this is nothing short of amazing!
Treeinwind
Treeinwind
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by tonton Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:02 pm

Awesome~the jewels are fab!!!
tonton
tonton
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini Gnome Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:58 pm

What a fantastic job you did!!! And your choice of beads and combos are wonderful!

Thank you for sharing!
Mini Gnome
Mini Gnome
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollfan Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:52 pm

What a creativity! Very Happy Puts the TB's in a hole new perspective Very Happy

Trollfan
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next