BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Trollbead Challenge for Beadthrilled

+10
Artemis
Molamola
hayseed
Trolls
Brightonbelle
trollgirly
Catsworld
Geraldine
TrollRose
speedy
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Trollbead Challenge for Beadthrilled Empty A Trollbead Challenge for Beadthrilled

Post by speedy Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:20 pm

This is an idea that was so much fun on another forum. Simply---
Make a pile of your glass beads---- close your eyes ( NO cheating) and pick up 10 beads
Make a pile of your silver beads---- close your eyes and pick up 10 silvers

Open your eyes, Shocked
Now make a bracelet using ONLY those beads and post a pic here. No prizes, but it does give you a feeling of freedom and creativity
speedy
speedy
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

A Trollbead Challenge for Beadthrilled Empty Re: A Trollbead Challenge for Beadthrilled

Post by TrollRose Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:26 pm

Hey,that seems fun.
But i would end up with the same beads over and over....
cause i have only those 20-ish beads Very Happy
Laugh
TrollRose
TrollRose
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

A Trollbead Challenge for Beadthrilled Empty Re: A Trollbead Challenge for Beadthrilled

Post by speedy Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:28 pm

TrollRose wrote:Hey,that seems fun.
Laugh
Well, you might end up with something quite different, how about you just choose 5 beads Very Happy
speedy
speedy
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Geraldine Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:29 pm

I don't own 10 silvers. Crying or Very sad

Geraldine
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollRose Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:31 pm

speedy wrote:
TrollRose wrote:Hey,that seems fun.
Laugh
Well, you might end up with something quite different, how about you just choose 5 beads Very Happy

Can do that Speedy.
I like the idea very much !!
TFS.
TrollRose
TrollRose
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by speedy Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:33 pm

Geraldine wrote:I don't own 10 silvers. Crying or Very sad

Then you will be welcome to choose 5 , it is fun Very Happy
speedy
speedy
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:36 pm

Speedy, what a lovely idea,
I will not take all my bracelets apart, but there are still many beads in my box to simply take out, I promise I won't cheat, otherwise I would only cheat myself!

you have to wait until tomorrow, I am working over the weekend and time is a problem..
Daisy white
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by trollgirly Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:39 pm

this is fun....i'm gonna do it sunday Smile
I tend to always colour match my bracelets....this will be sooooo hard....i need things perfect...LOL
trollgirly
trollgirly
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by speedy Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:39 pm

Catsworld wrote:Speedy, what a lovely idea,
I will not take all my bracelets apart, but there are still many beads in my box to simply take out, I promise I won't cheat, otherwise I would only cheat myself!

you have to wait until tomorrow, I am working over the weekend and time is a problem..
Daisy white

Excellent, so glad you like the idea. We all enjoyed it on Macs forum. I will not be doing mine till next week either, got somewhere exciting to go tomorrow Viking
speedy
speedy
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by speedy Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:42 pm

trollgirly wrote:this is fun....i'm gonna do it sunday Smile
I tend to always colour match my bracelets....this will be sooooo hard....i need things perfect...LOL

Yes, that really is the challenge, can you get back that 'imperfect but going with what i have ' sunny feeling of only using the beads you have, some people could not cope
speedy
speedy
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:00 pm

I've chosen the beads already, better chose them very quickly, 2 of them stick out really awful jocolor and I will do it on a necklace, even worse Laughing what a shame..... would love to do it now and have a good play.. no time... work is calling very loudly... clown
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:01 pm

I am very sorry but I cannot bear to dump all my beads in a pile and have to sort them out again but I will enjoy looking at what everyone makes. I know that I am a lazy coward.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolls Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:06 pm

Brightonbelle wrote:I am very sorry but I cannot bear to dump all my beads in a pile and have to sort them out again but I will enjoy looking at what everyone makes. I know that I am a lazy coward.
I'm so glad that I'm not the only one....lazy that is!!!
Trolls
Trolls
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:08 pm

BB sunny I didn't dump them either, I have a box with compartments and simply closed my eyes and took out one bead from each compartment, before I turned the box several times so that I could not see where I started (I know where my favourite beads are sitting),
my nicest silver beads are all on bracelets, so there were only the left overs, many animal beads and that is what I got therefore,

you could try it that way, I had such fun to open my eyes to see what I got Very Happy
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:10 pm

BB and Trolls! sunny pleaaaase.....
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:19 pm

Catsworld wrote:BB sunny I didn't dump them either, I have a box with compartments and simply closed my eyes and took out one bead from each compartment, before I turned the box several times so that I could not see where I started (I know where my favourite beads are sitting),
my nicest silver beads are all on bracelets, so there were only the left overs, many animal beads and that is what I got therefore,

you could try it that way, I had such fun to open my eyes to see what I got Very Happy

This is cheating because my beads were colour and size sorted.

A Trollbead Challenge for Beadthrilled A_mess10
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by hayseed Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:10 pm

@BB: Cheating or not, that is one gorgeous combo!!! cyclops cyclops cyclops I'm going to have to try this later today. Excited Wonder which beads fate will draw my hand to...... Suspect
hayseed
hayseed
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Molamola Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:16 pm

I used to issue this challenge periodically on the TBS. I have loads more beads since the last time so I will give it a go during the week when I have more time. It's a great exercise if you are running short of ideas or get stuck in a rut.
Molamola
Molamola
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollRose Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:02 pm

BB i ABSOLUTELY love this combo !!!!
it is FANTASTIC !!
A Trollbead Challenge for Beadthrilled Girl1
TrollRose
TrollRose
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollRose Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:03 pm

i that a sort of amber ? the first one from the right ? that is a stunnerrrrrr
TrollRose
TrollRose
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:19 pm

TrollRose wrote:i that a sort of amber ? the first one from the right ? that is a stunnerrrrrr

A fat little round yellowish amber.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollRose Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:24 pm

that is a must have BB !!
TrollRose
TrollRose
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollRose Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:26 pm

Am going out tonight to a really fancy restaurant this evening with my parents,am dressed in black and would love to wear your combo with it BB Very Happy
As a bracelet,i don't do neklaces.
TrollRose
TrollRose
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:38 pm

Might try this when I next clean all my beads!! Smile
Artemis
Artemis
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzu's petals Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:18 pm

What a fun challenge, I must admit I am feeling a little OCD about
duping all my neatly color matched beads out of their home. That may
be the real challenge. Embarassed
zuzu's petals
zuzu's petals
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next