BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What else can you buy for the price of a Trollbead?

+9
Trolls
Elsie
Tatiana
trollcat
Sware
vampbutterfly
Bluesybeads
mermaidspurse
trollmoll
13 posters

Go down

What else can you buy for the price of a Trollbead? Empty What else can you buy for the price of a Trollbead?

Post by trollmoll Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:00 pm

Okay, I need another kind of bracelet like I need a hole in the head (come to think of it I may have a hole where my good sense should be). But a co-worker was having a Stella & Dot jewelry party and I came away with... another bracelet... for less than the price of a UU. Thought it goes well with my current green-less holiday combo.

What else can you buy for the price of a Trollbead? Holidaybracelets-1

Here's the TB bracelet solo:

What else can you buy for the price of a Trollbead? Holiday2011-1
trollmoll
trollmoll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

What else can you buy for the price of a Trollbead? Empty Re: What else can you buy for the price of a Trollbead?

Post by mermaidspurse Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:06 pm

trollmoll wrote:Okay, I need another kind of bracelet like I need a hole in the head (come to think of it I may have a hole where my good sense should be). ...
This makes me laugh out loud, trollmoll Laughing ! Could be me and same goes for handbags Razz ! Nevertheless, we only live once and so why not? Anyway it goes perfectky with your holiday combo, adds another very festive touch!!!
mermaidspurse
mermaidspurse
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

What else can you buy for the price of a Trollbead? Empty Re: What else can you buy for the price of a Trollbead?

Post by Bluesybeads Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:07 pm

Very beautiful TB bracelet - love it What else can you buy for the price of a Trollbead? 643113

Will not say anything more Laughing
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by vampbutterfly Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:39 pm

Interesting... No...I will stick to buying Trollbeads.
vampbutterfly
vampbutterfly
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesybeads Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:45 pm

oh yes, I forgot - what else to buy for the price of a Trollbead:

- new socks for my son
- dairy products for the fridge
- bread and butter
- Christmas presents for the family
- Christmas presents for the friends
- ingredients to make a cake, cookies or a nice dinner
- fill in the rest of this list Laughing
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sware Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:16 pm

I do love the Trollbead combination. I am not familiar with Stella and Dot?
Sware
Sware
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by trollcat Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:29 pm

Nooooo Trollmoll, don't make the mistake of comparing what practical purchases can be made for the price of a bead, that is no fun! Laughing I love the bracelet, very festive. And think how many you can buy for the price of a completed TB bracelet! Ok, maybe don't do that......
trollcat
trollcat
Bead Whisperer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatiana Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:31 pm

Do you think that have a hole in your head? (me too!) .... well, for the price of a Joyful or a silver fruit (actual price on ebay) can buy an Ipad2 affraid or for the price of a pelisse or pyramids can buy a blackberry! Not all there .... need to say more?! .... mmmmmm we all need to think about that! Razz Cool Evil or Very Mad

BTW, your combo is GORGEOUS! Laughing

Last edited by Tatiana on Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tatiana
Tatiana
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsie Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:34 pm

I love you TB bracelet Drool Love
Elsie
Elsie
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolls Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:11 am

Tatiana wrote:Do you think that have a hole in your head? (me too!) .... well, for the price of a Joyful or a silver fruit (actual price on ebay) can buy an Ipad2 affraid or for the price of a pelisse or pyramids can buy a blackberry! Not all there .... need to say more?! .... mmmmmm we all need to think about that! Razz Cool Evil or Very Mad

True...but in a few years time we will laugh at the iPad2.....
The Joyful is still desirable Laughing
Trolls
Trolls
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by trollcat Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:14 am

Trolls wrote:
Tatiana wrote:Do you think that have a hole in your head? (me too!) .... well, for the price of a Joyful or a silver fruit (actual price on ebay) can buy an Ipad2 affraid or for the price of a pelisse or pyramids can buy a blackberry! Not all there .... need to say more?! .... mmmmmm we all need to think about that! Razz Cool Evil or Very Mad

And don't forget, unlike the Apple products, the Joyful 2(read: silver whorl) got mixed reviews Laughing
trollcat
trollcat
Bead Whisperer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatiana Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:26 am

trollcat wrote:
Trolls wrote:

And don't forget, unlike the Apple products, the Joyful 2(read: silver whorl) got mixed reviews Laughing

Thank you girls! Good luck I'm feeling better! I don't have an ipad but I have a JOYFUL!!!!!!!! Yeah! Jump Wee Grumble dance lol!
Tatiana
Tatiana
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:05 am

Oooo yes, I keep doing this too, I must cut down on purses!! Great combo and a lovely bracelet to compliment it! Smile
Artemis
Artemis
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

What else can you buy for the price of a Trollbead? Empty Food, but I need to cut back anyway!

Post by cyndiinphilly Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:13 am

trollmoll wrote:Okay, I need another kind of bracelet like I need a hole in the head (come to think of it I may have a hole where my good sense should be). But a co-worker was having a Stella & Dot jewelry party and I came away with... another bracelet... for less than the price of a UU. Thought it goes well with my current green-less holiday combo.

What else can you buy for the price of a Trollbead? Holidaybracelets-1

Here's the TB bracelet solo:

What else can you buy for the price of a Trollbead? Holiday2011-1

cyndiinphilly
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by MartyPhilpot Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:46 am

Tatiana wrote:
trollcat wrote:
Trolls wrote:

Thank you girls! Good luck I'm feeling better! I don't have an ipad but I have a JOYFUL!!!!!!!! Yeah! Jump Wee Grumble dance lol!

And don't forget that an Ipad2 can break and will become passe, while a Joyful is...well....forever (gee, I should try to be a copywriter for the diamond industry!) :-)

MartyPhilpot
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatiana Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:33 am

LOL!!! Marty! Good luck
Tatiana
Tatiana
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Treeinwind Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:01 am

A whole box of Sees Chocolates!
Treeinwind
Treeinwind
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down