BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trollbeads Christmas Kit 2011 sneak peek

+167
twinklebeads
madabouttrolls
speedy
Fera
waterlily
Wildthing
Smaug
Onyx123
Jet
titleangel
LoopyLou
suzieq
mamared
trollbelle
Veaa
Sue
Louey
Beady-Eyed
visavis
agatha
natasja
Monica
trolladdict
ravensmother
My 4 Trollboys
Trolline
unicorn1976
purpletibet
cyndiinphilly
saracat
Una
workerB4troll
Seahorse
Tinka
bead-aholic
splinty
Poison_Ivy
Dorabella
Steffie
mcmommy804
GRUMPY
smschoenauer
Treeinwind
trollfinder
chickentroll
michellet75
jlfritz
Fuzzyfeet
trollwatcher
Fairy3
Beadgirl
Anna
arielle
soxfan
Mouseoncheese
rollypoly troll
margiegoodwin
bbogorad amione
eeyore
vampbutterfly
Paixxx
frogga
bijouxbabz
mrubin
TrollFantasy
Kathleen
SilverBells
trollshopper
chestersnickers
Joolz
Dinmi
matilda
stines_dk
Daisylove
Tee
ceruleanbluebird
Trollsister
pandapharm
stephenie
Ellie Rob
lyric_girl
Blairkj
beadiack
busy bee
charlibean
amylou87
Artemis
LindaJo
merlesen
Lavender
Trollfan
Francisca
crazy_rah
Troll Boi
Marie
Kensington
jsoceka
Trollperle
Ninbey
trollmoll
trollgirly
DblJJ
trollcat
cottinghamgirl
Mini Gnome
mermaidspurse
SnorkMaiden
spiderpixie
Balaenanun
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Rainbow
cheekychop
Librarylil
Michelle
lkeen
snowy
flowerpower
Fleur
gabi
chocoholic
Monkey
Elsie
Anita
annateresa
wilsche
agnieszka
TrollRose
susan
Juniper
Tanjaatje
kionee
Brightonbelle
gypsy_grrrl
Bugladydi
yukita
TrollBlossom
Barb Gambill
bschulmeyer
Silmaril
harmony
Wintertroll
Hisae
tonton
ozzy0619
cswan
zuzu's petals
kitsunegrl
pmom
TrollTech
Bsktbabe
capesandra
Catsworld
Nancy
Carla
neonfiller
TinaLee
Pond
Trolldog
Trolls
Chewbacca
rainyday
TrollsRus
maggiemae
Lollipop
retiredk9racer
naranja
BeadThrilled
171 posters

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

Trollbeads Christmas Kit 2011 sneak peek - Page 11 Empty Re: Trollbeads Christmas Kit 2011 sneak peek

Post by ravensmother Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:53 pm

Nice ones ... think I´ll have to take a closer look at my TB dealer ...

ravensmother
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Trollbeads Christmas Kit 2011 sneak peek - Page 11 Empty Re: Trollbeads Christmas Kit 2011 sneak peek

Post by soxfan Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:00 pm

Anna wrote:
Pond wrote:Christmas, green & red beads and Hanukkah, blue & white beads, what a great holiday assortment this year. I love them all, unlike last year when only the cobalt bubbles and the cherry tree made it into my collection.

Same two beads as me, Pond! I'm excited to have a blue/white bracelet this year. Finally!

me too! I love blue and white! bounce bounce bounce
soxfan
soxfan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by snowy Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:08 pm

Thanks Sherlock for the new pics I love you

Blue diamond and red Tigers Eye look interesting. But as always with TB stones it could be hard to find a gorgeous one with flashes.
snowy
snowy
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollFantasy Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:28 pm

Thanks for the new pics!

Although I think this will be a cheap round for me, only the mistletoe looks potentially interesting. But that's not a problem at all since my wish-list is still quite long Wink

Last edited by TrollFantasy on Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
TrollFantasy
TrollFantasy
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by trolladdict Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:51 pm

I read somewhere the blue ones are Hanukah beads. I love anything with glitter and I love stones. I have been really good about not buying beads. Everyone is complaining about the prices and Troll keeps raising them. I think someone is buying them. Their excuse about raising prices was the price of silver. Is the price of glass going up dramatically too?
I am glad I bought my uniques before they raised them up so much.
Thanks for the preview. I can't believe this has been up for 2 weeks already.
I have it on good authority that those glass are price group1. I wrote a new post later on but I edited this post becasue my authority said she was wrong about the price and they are the same as the universal uniques. Like I said people are buying them so they keep raising the price. I haven't bought beads in 8 months except for the baltic amber and swiss ice.

Last edited by trolladdict on Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
trolladdict
trolladdict
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Monica Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:14 am

WOOOWW!! I love the red combo!! is gorgeous!! I'm very interested in it!! thank you!!!!!!!
Monica
Monica
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by jlfritz Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:33 am

Maybe it has already been answered and I missed it, but it looks to me like the centers are the smaller size. Is that right?
jlfritz
jlfritz
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Tee Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:44 am

Love the Tiger's Eye! Hope the prices are not too excessive.

Tee
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by trollgirly Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:21 am

Enough with the Teddy bears!!! This is not Pandora!!
I want more scary weird looking beads. Troll is getting too cutesy!!
Still...... Embarassed love them all
trollgirly
trollgirly
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:24 am

I think the lock is very very Pandora.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by natasja Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:26 am

i like de blue diamond like! very pretty!!

natasja
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:29 am

Have just had another good look and can't say that I am that thrilled by many of the beads. The glass is pretty but it is a shame about the terrifically high prices.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolls Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:25 am

I like 4 bead from the red kit and 2 from the blue Smile
I would have been over the moon if the new diamond bead was midnight blue and we got a proper red one as well...

Can't see to many gold mistletoe beads being sold, but I could be wrong.
Do we really need another Teddybear bead??

Trolls
Trolls
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by agatha Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:38 pm

trollgirly wrote:Enough with the Teddy bears!!!

enough?! is this a new bear then? it looks almost exactly the same as the one that came out last time:

http://www.trollbeadsuniverse.com/global/en-us/products/new%20products/11274(base_eur)

how innovative Not all there
agatha
agatha
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by visavis Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:21 pm

The red Tigers Eye and the misteltoe Bead are gorgeous!!
Thank you for the photos.
visavis
visavis
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Francisca Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:30 pm

I almost cant wait to see them for real Wink
Francisca
Francisca
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensington Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:36 pm

I will definitely be getting the mistletoe bead and it will be my Rainyday bead... this is almost identical to the one she designed and submitted in one of the design a bead contests ... (I think they like my and RD's designs ... one of mine came in the fall collection, it had just a little tweeking to it)! Oh but they likely had those designs in progress long before ours were submitted. Laughing Evil or Very Mad I like the idea of the heart lock (just hope the price isn't astronomical) I think it will look beautiful with the little heart dangle ... as always, I like most of the designs ... but will have to wait to see in real life before I make my decisions ... still loving the blue kit and especially with the diamond bead!!! Very Happy Can't believe the bead identical to the glitter bead in the red Christmas set sold for 160 US (I think it was 113 Euro) Shocked Not going to feel to bad about 258 for 6 now Laughing Still I really wish that they would be glass one as I don't think that all the beads in the kit deserve a glass 2 price and also it is so close to Christmas that I think Troll is being pretty stinky to us loyal customers by releasing a LTD kit at this time of year!!! Evil or Very Mad OKAY NOW ... rant over! Peace in Troll Land All Razz Very Happy
Kensington
Kensington
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaidspurse Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:55 pm

Yay! Another Teddy Bear Sleep Sleep Sleep
Sarcasm
Mistletoe is great and so are some of the glass beads. But diamond beads - not for me and a lock with a cutsie heart instead of a bow or flower is so lame! Even more excited about our Dragon lock now bounce !
mermaidspurse
mermaidspurse
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaidspurse Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:59 pm

agatha wrote:...
enough?! is this a new bear then? it looks almost exactly the same as the one that came out last time:

http://www.trollbeadsuniverse.com/global/en-us/products/new%20products/11274(base_eur)
I'm afraid it even has tacky zirconia crystals on it's tummy, like a real Pandora bead affraid !
Or what are the little round dots in his fur?
And he has gruesome dead eyes popping out of his head Shocked !
mermaidspurse
mermaidspurse
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaidspurse Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:05 pm

Kensington wrote:I will definitely be getting the mistletoe bead and it will be my Rainyday bead... this is almost identical to the one she designed and submitted in one of the design a bead contests...
Perhaps it is Rainyday's design and she just isn't allowed to tell Laughing ? They have put People's bead entries into later production before like the Hallelujah!
mermaidspurse
mermaidspurse
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by GRUMPY Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:15 pm

Well done, they look very promising.. shall look forward to shopping for them ;-)
GRUMPY
GRUMPY
Trolldiva

http://www.paula4u.net

Back to top Go down

Post by beadiack Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:34 pm

I don't think the idea of a heart lock is a poor one. I just don't think they executed it with any flair. The heart could have been large and formed the body of the piece and their could have been a good bit more texture like a lacy surface or something.

I suppose that would have entailed more gold and created a higher price but, if you're going to do it, do something worth considering.

Do you think the one they've produced will look more interesting when Valentine's Day comes along?

beadiack
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by chocoholic Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:11 pm

None of them are really calling to me...the silver mistletoe maybe, depending what price group it's in, but none of the others. The blue diamond bead is a nice addition but personally I've come to the conclusion I don't do bling, so I won't be buying that one, and honestly, couldn't they produce another all-silver lock for those of us who don't have gold-and-silver budgets?
chocoholic
chocoholic
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by agatha Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:14 pm

mermaidspurse wrote:
I'm afraid it even has tacky zirconia crystals on it's tummy, like a real Pandora bead affraid !
Or what are the little round dots in his fur?
And he has gruesome dead eyes popping out of his head Shocked !

nooooooooooo!!!! affraid pale why trollbeads?! whyhyhy!!! confused No
agatha
agatha
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollRose Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:16 pm

Thank you Sita !!
TrollRose
TrollRose
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next