BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trollbeads Christmas Kit 2011 sneak peek

+167
twinklebeads
madabouttrolls
speedy
Fera
waterlily
Wildthing
Smaug
Onyx123
Jet
titleangel
LoopyLou
suzieq
mamared
trollbelle
Veaa
Sue
Louey
Beady-Eyed
visavis
agatha
natasja
Monica
trolladdict
ravensmother
My 4 Trollboys
Trolline
unicorn1976
purpletibet
cyndiinphilly
saracat
Una
workerB4troll
Seahorse
Tinka
bead-aholic
splinty
Poison_Ivy
Dorabella
Steffie
mcmommy804
GRUMPY
smschoenauer
Treeinwind
trollfinder
chickentroll
michellet75
jlfritz
Fuzzyfeet
trollwatcher
Fairy3
Beadgirl
Anna
arielle
soxfan
Mouseoncheese
rollypoly troll
margiegoodwin
bbogorad amione
eeyore
vampbutterfly
Paixxx
frogga
bijouxbabz
mrubin
TrollFantasy
Kathleen
SilverBells
trollshopper
chestersnickers
Joolz
Dinmi
matilda
stines_dk
Daisylove
Tee
ceruleanbluebird
Trollsister
pandapharm
stephenie
Ellie Rob
lyric_girl
Blairkj
beadiack
busy bee
charlibean
amylou87
Artemis
LindaJo
merlesen
Lavender
Trollfan
Francisca
crazy_rah
Troll Boi
Marie
Kensington
jsoceka
Trollperle
Ninbey
trollmoll
trollgirly
DblJJ
trollcat
cottinghamgirl
Mini Gnome
mermaidspurse
SnorkMaiden
spiderpixie
Balaenanun
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Rainbow
cheekychop
Librarylil
Michelle
lkeen
snowy
flowerpower
Fleur
gabi
chocoholic
Monkey
Elsie
Anita
annateresa
wilsche
agnieszka
TrollRose
susan
Juniper
Tanjaatje
kionee
Brightonbelle
gypsy_grrrl
Bugladydi
yukita
TrollBlossom
Barb Gambill
bschulmeyer
Silmaril
harmony
Wintertroll
Hisae
tonton
ozzy0619
cswan
zuzu's petals
kitsunegrl
pmom
TrollTech
Bsktbabe
capesandra
Catsworld
Nancy
Carla
neonfiller
TinaLee
Pond
Trolldog
Trolls
Chewbacca
rainyday
TrollsRus
maggiemae
Lollipop
retiredk9racer
naranja
BeadThrilled
171 posters

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

Trollbeads Christmas Kit 2011 sneak peek - Page 10 Empty Re: Trollbeads Christmas Kit 2011 sneak peek

Post by Wintertroll Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:21 pm

Mouseoncheese wrote:

If only they would release more teddy bears, then I would find it so easy to stay on the wagon.

Agree

And I'm not in love with the heart lock either. What happened to a new trollish lock? Thank goodness BT is doing the Dragon lock!

Wintertroll
Wintertroll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Trollbeads Christmas Kit 2011 sneak peek - Page 10 Empty Re: Trollbeads Christmas Kit 2011 sneak peek

Post by Mini Gnome Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:25 pm

Thank you for the pictures! I'll look forward to seeing them in person- espeically the Mistletoe.
Mini Gnome
Mini Gnome
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by capesandra Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:39 pm

thanks for another great sneak peek! i like the mistletoe idea, can't wait to see it in person. but what' up with ANOTHER teddy bear? i mean i like them and all but someone must have a real affinity for them! love the blue diamond and i'm going to have to see the red tigers eye IRL as the blue one really didn't do a thing for me...
capesandra
capesandra
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:45 pm

I want both of those sets but I will have to get a job first!!
Carla
Carla
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by kitsunegrl Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:56 pm

I like the mistletoe a lot; it actually looks like a bead that can be year round. We have mistletoe all around here.

I actually like the heart lock; very simple and sweet.
kitsunegrl
kitsunegrl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by workerB4troll Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:05 pm

The lock and the blue diamond are pictured in the new trollbeads calendar..so it seems that they let the cat out of the bag on this one!!!!!
workerB4troll
workerB4troll
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by kionee Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:08 pm

Thanks Sherlock for finding & Sita for placing!

I think I like the mistletoe Smile
kionee
kionee
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Una Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:10 pm

I Love seeing the beads before the official release. Thank you.
A new diamond bead! I'm curious how the colour looks IRL.
Also like the mistletoe beads, although I would prefered this one in silver/gold! Wink

Last edited by Una on Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Una
Una
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by trollmoll Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:11 pm

Wow, thanks for the incentive to starting saving even more for this release! The mistletoe looks like a must, along with at least one of the glitter beads (will the red be a shade of orange?). Will have to see the red tiger eye IRL. No hearts or teddy bears for me, which is a good thing since BT's dragon lock is around the corner too.

trollmoll
trollmoll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by busy bee Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:21 pm

Thanks so much for the sneak peek.I like the mistletoe and agree it looks like a bead you can wear all year. I am sure if I see these my opinion will change but so far nothing really grabs me. This is good for my wallet and means I will focus on getting beads from earlier collections that are on my wishlist.

busy bee
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by cswan Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:22 pm

Pond wrote:Oh - oh, I see a big withdrawal from the bead bank. The silver Mistletoe, Blue Diamond and most of the glass from both the kits are SHOUTING to me.

Trollbeads Christmas Kit 2011 sneak peek - Page 10 748974

We are having a winter snowstorm here in PA right now on October 29???? I'm looking at snow falling and all the beautiful Christmas beads!!!! I'm in trouble!!!!!!

santa Trollbeads Christmas Kit 2011 sneak peek - Page 10 331948 santa
cswan
cswan
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by saracat Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:54 pm

Uh-oh, I thought I was safe with the the Christmas release but I need a mistletoe bead!
saracat
saracat
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by bijouxbabz Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:04 pm

Tee wrote:
beadiack wrote:
Tee wrote:
Lucky, only grandchildren I have yet is two West Highland Terriers! But i do love them! Very Happy

Be glad! You'll have lots more TB$ for a while until the grandkids come! Right now I have a closet full of toys Alex can't enjoy until he's 3. And I can't find my way through a store without getting him some adorable tiny outfit or an interesting toy. Meanwhile, our dog is playing with the same grubby toys she's had for a year. ...so long as we can figure out where Alex hides them. Rolling Eyes
Funny, I was just looking at toys for the grandkids for Xmas (Rubber Bones), they don't make rubber Trollbeads...........yet! Razz
Oh, but there are almost enough teddy bears to fill a bracelet for them. No excuses. lol!
bijouxbabz
bijouxbabz
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by margiegoodwin Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:15 pm

Wow! Thanks for the new pics!!
Love the mistletoe bead and the red and green glass!
santa rendeer
I will have to go see these IRL. The lock is very sweet Love
margiegoodwin
margiegoodwin
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by cyndiinphilly Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:31 pm

I like a lot of the glass, but glass 2 price? ridiculous. I will probably get the mistletoe. Seriously disappointed with the unimaginative lock. Really, with all the talented designers out there, they slap a gold heart ($$$ I'm sure) on a plain old lock and are happy with that. If they wanted to do a heart, I'm sure a hundred designers could have come up with something gorgeous and trollish.

cyndiinphilly
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by matilda Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:40 pm

Propably I´ll buy the misteltoe, but must see it IRL first. Thank god, I don´t like the rest of this edition Two cents
Especially the teddy and the lock are really lacking in ideas.
matilda
matilda
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by purpletibet Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:45 pm

I think this will be an amazing collection....but r the beads large cores is that why they are at the glass 2 price?

I am very excited about the blue diamond it will look so pretty with iceblue colors!!
purpletibet
purpletibet
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by purpletibet Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:47 pm

Also really wish the lock wasn't gold and silver bc its gonna be very pricey obviously. I think ill like the bear hopefully he wont look like another turkey.turkey
purpletibet
purpletibet
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:39 pm

What's up with all the teddy bears lately??

Agree

Does he look like he has crystals set in his tummy to you ? or does he just have spots ?
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by beadiack Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:09 pm

Oh! What fun to wake up to all these new Christmas pictures/revelations! Love it!

As for the beads, I really think I like the mistletoe a lot and I hope that next year some holly will follow it. Of the glass beads I know I will have to have the one with the white flowers with red centers. So Christmasy! (I'm also thinking about one of the Christmas green dillos that Kathy Perras has up on her site.)

Maybe 1 or 2 of the blue ones will catch my eye when I can actually see them. I must say, tho, that I find the blue bracelet they feature really attractive. Much more so than I saw in my mind's eye when I first saw the pic of the blue kit. It looks just completely elegant and wintery and every bit as Christmasy as the red one tho I'm sure people who don't celebrate Christmas will be glad to express the blue beads as Hanukkah or simply "winter". Right, Australia? Wink

The clasp is rather uninspired. A holly bough could have been so much more interesting.

Still, I don't resent any of the things that aren't appealing to me. I should be grateful for them. And, I suppose, everyone will have a different idea of which things those are. Wink

So anxious to see them in person. Soon!

beadiack
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by unicorn1976 Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:15 pm

I I love you the blue diamond bead!!! but why is there a second teddy bear??? I like the hugging bear better.
unicorn1976
unicorn1976
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolline Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:59 pm

There are some really nice ones... need a longer sheet of paper for my Xmas wishlist... santa

Trolline
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by charlibean Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:46 pm

I really like the blue diamond, so will probably get that one. I'd like to see the mistletoe IRL first.

Thanks to those who have helped to get this information to us so early. Smile

charlibean
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Beadgirl Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:17 pm

The silver mistletoe sounds promising and the blue diamond looks lovely too. i'll be passing on the others. Smile
Beadgirl
Beadgirl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by My 4 Trollboys Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:19 pm

Beadgirl wrote:The silver mistletoe sounds promising and the blue diamond looks lovely too. i'll be passing on the others. Smile

Well said BG ...... SAME HERE!
My 4 Trollboys
My 4 Trollboys
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next