BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rolling into my mail... new arrivals!

+9
Catsworld
strike
Trollperle
ceruleanbluebird
Fleur
kyhalfpt
Blairkj
LindaJo
minky
13 posters

Go down

Rolling into my mail... new arrivals! Empty Rolling into my mail... new arrivals!

Post by minky Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:45 pm

I literally ordered these two days ago and they're here, in HK, all the way from Denmark. Really impressed with the speed of delivery!! I was just mucking around the TB official site and found the "Be My Valentine" bead. This was a bead my husband tried to get me last year, but was completely sold out. Interesting that it was still available on their site a whole year later (unless they made more batches!). Rolling troll is a silver my mom liked many years ago, because of "the cute feet".  I love you I heard a false rumour that it was already retired, and felt a pang of regret at not buying it before. So even after I confirmed it wasn't retired, I went ahead and got it so there will be no future regrets!

Rolling into my mail... new arrivals! WgPIvcY
Rolling into my mail... new arrivals! WVcXieD
Rolling into my mail... new arrivals! 6FPX4Ry

I especially like the back of the rolling troll, almost like an armadillo bead.
Anyway that should be it for my TB splurging, at least until next month. Razz I have copper bangles planned then hehehe

My "mini" combo is getting less and less mini. The weight is starting to make my wrists ache but I can't decide which bead to take off! oi. Anyone else share this pain? Laughing

PS. The beads arrived in the tiniest Trollbead box I've ever seen. I aww'd
minky
minky
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Rolling into my mail... new arrivals! Empty Re: Rolling into my mail... new arrivals!

Post by LindaJo Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:23 pm

Rolling Troll is a classic Trollbead in my opinion.

But, w--a--i--t a minute here. Back up. There's other news here. Husband? I don't remember you being married when we met! Very Happy

LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Rolling into my mail... new arrivals! Empty Re: Rolling into my mail... new arrivals!

Post by Blairkj Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:31 pm

Rolling troll is a great bead. Love the older bead styles.
Blairkj
Blairkj
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by kyhalfpt Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:08 am

Looks great! Rolling Troll is a great bead!
kyhalfpt
kyhalfpt
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:14 pm

Lovely additions Very Happy
Rolling Troll is one of my favorites and very trollish bead.
Fleur
Fleur
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by ceruleanbluebird Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:34 pm

Your combo is very sweet. I also recently acquired Rolling Troll. He is so Trollish.
ceruleanbluebird
ceruleanbluebird
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:19 pm

I love what rolled into your mail Love „Be My Valentine“ is one of my most loved beads, I wear it year round in one way or another, congrats to your lovely find Smile

And yes, my wrists hurt, too, when my bracelets get too heavy. That is why I covet the lightweighted silver beads, so that I can wear a heavy one in the middle and flank it with lighter ones. That way I can wear a full one (12 glass plus 5 silver) on my left wrist, the right one I cannot wear a full or mini-bracelet on, but X plus leather with only two, three beads, is possible, or a bangle (a smaller one with two or a bigger one with five beads) - this keeps it interestingly mixed and mingled Smile
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by strike Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:06 pm

Very nice! I love the rolling troll too. Actually, I should get him out soon, he hasn't been in any combinations recently.
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:58 pm

beautiful classic TB combo! Very Happy
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:55 pm

Rolling Troll is a classic Trollbead, everyone should have at least one !
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayaa Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:22 pm

Your dragon with his (or her) necklace looks so cute! Such a nice idea!
I like your combo the valentines bead is lovely
Mayaa
Mayaa
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by minky Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:46 pm

LindaJo wrote:Rolling Troll is a classic Trollbead in my opinion.

But, w--a--i--t a minute here. Back up. There's other news here. Husband? I don't remember you being married when we met! Very Happy

Since 2012 (I believe we met end of 2011??)! Very Happy A lot's happened since then, moving around and around with many interesting experiences. My trollbeads have accompanied me everywhere! By the way, can I see a picture of your specialty bangle that fits trollbeads? I've looked around jewelry stores but the bangle is either too thin or too thick. ): While the official TB bangle does fit me fine, I wanted to find one in gold (not coated). If possible...

Trollperle wrote:I love what rolled into your mail Love „Be My Valentine“ is one of my most loved beads, I wear it year round in one way or another, congrats to your lovely find Smile

And yes, my wrists hurt, too, when my bracelets get too heavy. That is why I covet the lightweighted silver beads, so that I can wear a heavy one in the middle and flank it with lighter ones. That way I can wear a full one (12 glass plus 5 silver) on my left wrist, the right one I cannot wear a full or mini-bracelet on, but X plus leather with only two, three beads, is possible, or a bangle (a smaller one with two or a bigger one with five beads) - this keeps it interestingly mixed and mingled Smile

It is quickly becoming one of my favorites as well! I wonder what's up with its retirement status? Is it officially retired or not? So confusing!

I have yet to try the leather bracelets, would you wear those in the shower? I love the silvers because I put it on and forget about it. And interesting what you said about the lightweighted silver beads; I used to avoid those since they felt 'cheap', but now I see they have their purpose! Haha.

Thanks everyone for the nice comments! ^^
minky
minky
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:05 pm

My best-fitting cuff bangles are flexible silver no-name ones that I bought second-hand. I've not been able to find any more. There are lots of other cuffs and bangles available, but most of them are for average size wrists.

CharmsAddict did a bangle comparison video.
http://www.charmsaddict.com/2014/08/battle-bangles-video/
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:17 pm

I agree, Rolling Troll is one of my favorites too, I love everything about him, his face, scales, feet, even when he tends to show his bum (which I love) Smile

Your mini combo is stunning!
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by minky Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:46 am

I saw the video LindaJo, though seems most bangles wouldn't fit trollbeads anyway. I did learn I prefer troll's solid style over the flexible "muscle-memory" (haha love how she keeps saying that) stuff.

My mom came for a surprise visit, and as soon as she came I said I have a bead you'll like! And she was all, oh nono, I couldn't possibly, I have enough already. But as soon as I took out the rolling troll, she got a glint in her eyes and I knew she'd fallen in love. She still remembered "the one with the cute feet!" and added on, "the face is also cute too!!"... just wait till she finds the bum. Razz

So rolling troll has rolled away already, but I'm very glad he found a home with my mom. ^___^
minky
minky
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:33 pm

Awww very sweet of you to gift him to your mom Smile You will get to enjoy watching him as she uses him, that's lovely.
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Puschkin63 Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:44 pm

rolling troll is one of my favorites. I did not like him in the beginning, but just because I had not seen all the detailes. Since I have him he is constantly in use, mostly with dragons, as I feel the scales match nicely.
Puschkin63
Puschkin63
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down