BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHOW YOUR Shameless Bead Play THREAD

+12
Trollperle
reltan
fairytroll
Fuzzyfeet
niceday
strike
TrollEcat
Fleur
cottinghamgirl
Jules
Brightonbelle
plumbun
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

SHOW YOUR Shameless Bead Play THREAD - Page 2 Empty Re: SHOW YOUR Shameless Bead Play THREAD

Post by kyhalfpt Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:04 pm

The trays are tidy because we just got back from vacation. When we are away all of my beads that aren't with me are locked away in the safe--so it all gets reorganized when it goes back in the trays.

I got the jade owl in Alaska at a small shop cheap. It is intended to be a pendant, so has a small ring. I added the brass ring so that it will fit on the bracelet.
kyhalfpt
kyhalfpt
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

SHOW YOUR Shameless Bead Play THREAD - Page 2 Empty Re: SHOW YOUR Shameless Bead Play THREAD

Post by reltan Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:03 pm

Here us mine, my collection is much smaller
SHOW YOUR Shameless Bead Play THREAD - Page 2 Image_zpsb024b944
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:52 pm

That is a wonderful cool way to store your beads, Reltan, I love it! Like a real Treasure Chest! And full of precious goodie loot Smile I love you
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:30 pm

"little" collection, HMPH! reltan, my foot! who are you trying to fool, lolol. we have eyes...not to mention every bead is a treasure...there are only but so many museum beads after all.
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by ceruleanbluebird Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:02 am

kyhalfpt wrote:
First just playing with my new kit:
SHOW YOUR Shameless Bead Play THREAD - Page 2 D8AAADE3-C4DD-40BC-84CA-B1CC6DDB1874

Finished product:
SHOW YOUR Shameless Bead Play THREAD - Page 2 C980A1E9-32C7-4051-B715-B54C20A6A20D

Love, love, love these combos!  Love the pop of neutral...kind of smacks you in the face.  Love the mostly silver with a touch of black...sassy and so textured.  LOVE!!!!!!!!!
ceruleanbluebird
ceruleanbluebird
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by kyhalfpt Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:58 am

Trollperle wrote:That is a wonderful cool way to store your beads, Reltan, I love it! Like a real Treasure Chest! And full of precious goodie loot Smile I love you

Agree  Definitely looks like a Treasure chest!
kyhalfpt
kyhalfpt
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by kyhalfpt Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:00 am

ceruleanbluebird wrote:

Love, love, love these combos!  Love the pop of neutral...kind of smacks you in the face.  Love the mostly silver with a touch of black...sassy and so textured.  LOVE!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!  I wore the black one again today--I must admit I am liking the mostly silver look....
kyhalfpt
kyhalfpt
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by tsuyu-sama Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:56 pm

That's a pretty nice collection! .
tsuyu-sama
tsuyu-sama
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:25 pm

These are all awesome collections and thank you so much for taking us along for the ride!! I love seeing other folks' bead play. I must say, I'm yearning for some bead play myself. We had family in to visit for three weeks over the holidays and I only managed to have some bead play ONCE, so I'm definitely feeling withdrawal Wink It's dreadfully dark and damp here, so not good for photos, but will give it a go tomorrow.

Kudos for all the great combos, it's impossible to pick a favorite!
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2