BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Summer

4 posters

Go down

Happy Summer Empty Happy Summer

Post by Trollperle Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:24 pm

Finally summer is here Smile We have had lots of weather, most of it not so summery but all very interesting with sometimes even more than one thunderstorm per day, lots of rain and even a bit of „cool“ weather (well for here anything below 30 degrees celsius is cool in summer Wink ). On the plus side it still gets cool at night so that we can sleep well. And now also the sun has come out to play, so I really love to honour it by wearing this bracelet - makes me feel all summery (and buying fresh melon on the market this morning made that feeling even stronger) Smile

Happy Summer Sommer11
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Happy Summer Empty Re: Happy Summer

Post by plumbun Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:44 pm

ooo! that happy universe looks so happy indeed. the way the bracelet gets "hotter" near the left end and cooled-off at the right is very eye-catching and interesting...super creative temperature motif (and very pretty!) bracelet, trollperle!
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:04 pm

Love it, makes you want to sit in tb sunshine!!! Happy Universe is growing and growing in me, lucky to have duche a beautiful bracelet!
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloverbead Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:16 pm

It's lovely, also love your happy universe Smile
Cloverbead
Cloverbead
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down