BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chunky Silver Beads paired with pink and blue

+8
strike
Michelle
Trollperle
Fuzzyfeet
reltan
SilverBells
BeeBeeshummer
Gail201
12 posters

Go down

Chunky Silver Beads paired with pink and blue Empty Chunky Silver Beads paired with pink and blue

Post by Gail201 Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:30 am

Chunky Silver Beads paired with pink and blue Pink_a15

There are a few TB silvers that remind me of some engineered part for a machine...  Smiling cylindars, Spot and Love Within, World Within to name a few.  I thought it would be natural to use these silvers with shades of gray, gray-green and black but when I finished, I didn't like the look.   Just for fun, I used pink and blue beads.  Now I wear this all the time with jeans.
Gail201
Gail201
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Chunky Silver Beads paired with pink and blue Empty Re: Chunky Silver Beads paired with pink and blue

Post by BeeBeeshummer Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:56 am

What a perfect Bracelet to wear with jeans, Light Blue and Pink are my favorite colors, and yours are just Beautiful together
BeeBeeshummer
BeeBeeshummer
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Chunky Silver Beads paired with pink and blue Empty Re: Chunky Silver Beads paired with pink and blue

Post by SilverBells Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:34 am

I love pink and blue together and your bracelet is lovely - love the pink and blue bubbles and pink and blue spottie ooaks  flower 
SilverBells
SilverBells
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:45 am

Very very nice!!!!!
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:17 am

Girlie Robot !  Laughing 
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:51 am

Girlie Mechanic Smile I totally love this and wearing it with jeans must be wonderful  I love you 
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:36 pm

I like the chunky silvers with the soft color pink and blue. Is a real strong womans bracelet and not to girly.

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by strike Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:38 pm

I seem to gravitate towards darker colours, but I think the light colours you've used really make the silvers pop out so you can enjoy their beauty too Smile Great bracelet!
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by natalyk Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:06 pm

Very interesting combo. The silvers and the glass balance each other.
natalyk
natalyk
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:26 pm

i really do like this bracelet a lot, gail! the blue and pink colors are lovely (have a hard time pulling them off together myself) and the industrial contrast of the silvers is a neat twist! TFS!
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by niceday Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:03 pm

You have some Lovely pink beads
niceday
niceday
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:56 pm

Isn't that the way? It's the surprising combinations that we don't really expect to work, that often become our favorites.

LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down