BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looks like more critters to come....

+34
Fuzzyfeet
Brightonbelle
LisaB
stacecase
Daisylove
harmony
Trollsister
Fee
trollmoll
trollfinder
reltan
Louey
splinty
Tatiana
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Gail201
Catsworld
kitsunegrl
BeckyH
Blairkj
Freki
ceruleanbluebird
Fleur
mdellanno
cshynkaruk
Trollperle
strike
Michelle
Beady-Eyed
LindaJo
BusyBeads
Fairy3
Anita
kyhalfpt
38 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Looks like more critters to come.... - Page 4 Empty Re: Looks like more critters to come....

Post by Daisylove Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:42 pm

niceday wrote:It would be great if you could just walk into a shop and buy what you want.  Neutral

That's what I call Troll heaven........ only where can we find it?
Daisylove
Daisylove
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Looks like more critters to come.... - Page 4 Empty Re: Looks like more critters to come....

Post by kyhalfpt Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:57 pm

Daisylove wrote:
niceday wrote:It would be great if you could just walk into a shop and buy what you want.  Neutral

It would be even better if you could custom order the ooaks. I know it would take away from the collecting aspect a little, but it would allow everyone to get the beads they want without producing all the uglies that no one wants. I would even be willing to pay a little more (already too expensive, but would be worth it not to search). TB could release a preview of available designs and color schemes then take orders for each. Just my two cents...
kyhalfpt
kyhalfpt
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:10 pm

kyhalfpt wrote:

Daisylove wrote:

It would be even better if you could custom order the ooaks.  I know it would take away from the collecting aspect a little, but it would allow everyone to get the beads they want without producing all the uglies that no one wants.  I would even be willing to pay a little more (already too expensive, but would be worth it not to search).  TB could release a preview of available designs and color schemes then take orders for each.   Just my two cents...
 cheers So I can say that I want a purple octopus with pink eyes and glittery legs swimming in a pea green sea.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Freki Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:14 pm

It would be even better if you could custom order the ooaks. I know it would take away from the collecting aspect a little, but it would allow everyone to get the beads they want without producing all the uglies that no one wants. I would even be willing to pay a little more (already too expensive, but would be worth it not to search). TB could release a preview of available designs and color schemes then take orders for each. Just my two cents...

For sure. I'm not worried about the collecting aspect or about grabbing something no one else has, I just want what I want. That's what's nice about Pandora I'm finding - if I want something I can buy it, no rip-offs, no attitude. I don't want to have to be on FB for a one in a gazillion chance at a TB, I don't want to have to buy a set of other beads that I don't want. If I have to pay a little more, that's fine, as long as it's TB that's in control. And if I'm buying from them at least I know it's genuine.
Freki
Freki
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:25 pm

Freki wrote:

For sure. I'm not worried about the collecting aspect or about grabbing something no one else has, I just want what I want. That's what's nice about Pandora I'm finding - if I want something I can buy it, no rip-offs, no attitude. I don't want to have to be on FB for a one in a gazillion chance at a TB, I don't want to have to buy a set of other beads that I don't want. If I have to pay a little more, that's fine, as long as it's TB that's in control. And if I'm buying from them at least I know it's genuine.

Do Pandora make unique beads ? For you can buy any production TB with no rip of or attitude also.

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:30 pm

kyhalfpt wrote:
Daisylove wrote:

It would be even better if you could custom order the ooaks.  I know it would take away from the collecting aspect a little, but it would allow everyone to get the beads they want without producing all the uglies that no one wants.  I would even be willing to pay a little more (already too expensive, but would be worth it not to search).  TB could release a preview of available designs and color schemes then take orders for each.   Just my two cents...

Even Tb can make some quirky desins in there production.
i know is geting beter styles only will we want so much if they are all ways availible ?

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by kyhalfpt Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:32 pm

Brightonbelle wrote:
kyhalfpt wrote:
Daisylove wrote:

cheers So I can say that I want a purple octopus with pink eyes and glittery legs swimming in a pea green sea.

Yes, mine would be a green octopus with orange glitter eyes in a deep blue sea--would also be good if a yellow fish was swimming bye the octopus

Or a yellow, green and grey bird on a opaque white background....or...I could do this all day, but would also gladly choose from pre-determined color schemes, IF I could just order the design I wanted.....
kyhalfpt
kyhalfpt
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Freki Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:24 pm

Do Pandora make unique beads ? For you can buy any production TB with no rip of or attitude also.

No, (or at least I don't think so?). Whatever they have is available and on display in their stores. If they ever do come out with a peace sign or an octopus I'll be able to buy it. The Trollbeads shops here that carry a few TBs don't have many production in stock either, so if I do want a specific bead I more than likely have to buy it sight unseen online. And that's production, not uniques. Of course some people have access to better shops.
Freki
Freki
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisylove Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:53 am

kyhalfpt wrote:
Daisylove wrote:

Excellent idea, why not present this to HQ Kyhalfpt? (but skip the little more paying aspect  Very Happy )
Daisylove
Daisylove
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by niceday Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:38 am

[quote="Daisylove"]

kyhalfpt wrote:

Daisylove wrote:

niceday wrote:It would be great if you could just walk into a shop and buy what you want.  Neutral[/quote

G

Excellent idea, why not present this to HQ Kyhalfpt? (but skip the little more paying aspect  Very Happy )
niceday
niceday
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by niceday Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:51 am

What I was going to say before I pressed the button  Laughing Laughing

Was what a great idea. I don't think trollbeads would go for it they would say it was to much trouble
niceday
niceday
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4