BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I dare you, show your first ever bracelet,I've shown mine, now you show me yours!

+25
DblJJ
Beady-Eyed
stacecase
Freki
splinty
reltan
plumbun
Arwen
vicky_jb
chestersnickers
mandyjw
liana
Madelonnetje
retiredk9racer
Cloverbead
Wildthing
Fuzzyfeet
Tinka
saracat
Nkara
Trollsister
ceruleanbluebird
kyhalfpt
Pandabee(uk)
Yohanna
29 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I dare you, show your first ever bracelet,I've shown mine, now you show me yours! - Page 2 Empty Re: I dare you, show your first ever bracelet,I've shown mine, now you show me yours!

Post by plumbun Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:32 pm

vicky_jb wrote:I started collecting in 2007. My first bracelet was completed in 2008, I think.

I dare you, show your first ever bracelet,I've shown mine, now you show me yours! - Page 2 20080810

i really love this!!
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

I dare you, show your first ever bracelet,I've shown mine, now you show me yours! - Page 2 Empty Re: I dare you, show your first ever bracelet,I've shown mine, now you show me yours!

Post by reltan Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:45 pm

emmm.... Embarassed 

I dare you, show your first ever bracelet,I've shown mine, now you show me yours! - Page 2 Img_0372
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:47 pm

....of course it is not a permanent one Laughing
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Yohanna Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:55 pm

reltan wrote:emmm.... Embarassed 

I dare you, show your first ever bracelet,I've shown mine, now you show me yours! - Page 2 Img_0372
Reltan, I love Your snowman he has a rather uncertain look on his face!
Yohanna
Yohanna
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by splinty Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:05 am

Wow I love seeing all these, great thread yohanna cheers 
But they all look like beautiful, cohesive bracelets, I dread to think what mine was like, I have no idea...quite excited to go and see if I can find a piccie Very Happy 
splinty
splinty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by splinty Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:21 am

Well it seems my style hasn't changed much, heavy on the silver, a mandatory grungy amber and not a lot of colour haha it looks like an old sepia photo Embarassed Laughing 
Tupilak mouth, lotus, triangles and aztec were the first beads I bought myself and the rest were gifts for my first birthday after I started collecting...endless, smiling cylinder and v from my Pops, three siblings from my brother and sister (with a gift tag saying "I hope you like your new bed spring" written by my brother, I still have that too Laughing ), neither fish nor fowl from my nephew ("because it's weird like you!" geek ), turtle & three monkeys from my work friends (turtle for Pasty who my work colleagues also bought me and 3 monkeys as we were the only three females in an all male technical centre); Cactus from my DH to represent our Mexico holiday (also the bracelet and lace lock were a gift from him); Cobra because they looked just like my leg splints; Waterlily for my cousin's little girl Lili; and retired smiley I remember I caught on Macrow's, then was in hospital the next day so my Dad drove to my house to pick it up for me and delivered the parcel to my hospital bed to cheer me up I love you 
Awww thanks for reviving the memories Yohanna Very Happy Very Happy 

I dare you, show your first ever bracelet,I've shown mine, now you show me yours! - Page 2 Jun09_10
splinty
splinty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freki Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:42 am

splinty - Not only do you have some great beads, but you have some witty family members. lol!
Freki
Freki
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:43 am

splinty wrote:Wow I love seeing all these, great thread yohanna cheers 
Agree 

I started collecting at the very end of Dec 2011 (after Christmas) and my first bracelet wasn't a full one.

I dare you, show your first ever bracelet,I've shown mine, now you show me yours! - Page 2 First_combo

Then I went completely bead crazy, also discovered artisans, and just started buying beads because I liked them with no real plan or thoughts in mind to creating my first full bracelet. This is the first full one I photographed in Jan 2012...and the photo is awful...the bracelet not much better...LOL!!

I dare you, show your first ever bracelet,I've shown mine, now you show me yours! - Page 2 Blues-and-browns

stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Beady-Eyed Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:12 am

splinty wrote:

I dare you, show your first ever bracelet,I've shown mine, now you show me yours! - Page 2 Jun09_10

Splinty, I love your style and that brown dotty bead!  Is it an artisan bead, by chance, or TB?
Beady-Eyed
Beady-Eyed
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by ceruleanbluebird Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:46 am

Beady-Eyed wrote:
splinty wrote:

Splinty, I love your style and that brown dotty bead!  Is it an artisan bead, by chance, or TB?
Agree  That bead is awesome. I hope you still have it.
ceruleanbluebird
ceruleanbluebird
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by splinty Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:48 am

Beady-Eyed wrote:
Thank you Beady-Eyed Very Happy It's my very first TB OOAK ~ it reminded me of Aero chocolate Laughing
@ceruleanbluebird, yes I still have it and still love it Very Happy 
splinty
splinty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mandyjw Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:07 pm

I dare you, show your first ever bracelet,I've shown mine, now you show me yours! - Page 2 Re259i_zps5b4c59af
mandyjw
mandyjw
Glass Artist

http://www.lionspawjewelry.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DblJJ Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:33 pm

Freki wrote:splinty - Not only do you have some great beads, but you have some witty family members. lol!
Agree Love to read the stories behind the design. TFS:hug: 
DblJJ
DblJJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:09 am

I dare you, show your first ever bracelet,I've shown mine, now you show me yours! - Page 2 DSCN0681-1

Design with my first kit. Still working on my photos Rolling Eyes 
Carla
Carla
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Troll Hopper Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:29 am

I think I've finally worked out how to post a pic, hope this works.......
One of my first bracelets but I'll have to recreate THE first as I didn't take pics of it
I dare you, show your first ever bracelet,I've shown mine, now you show me yours! - Page 2 Image_zps4ac5af21
Troll Hopper
Troll Hopper
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by BethyCW Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:48 pm

I'm not a permanent bracelet maker and I change my bracelet as my mood takes me (I only have one foxtail and one bangle) and I think this pic is from the middle of 2011 when I had enough beads to finally fill a bracelet Smile.

I have quite a high turnover of beads, if I fall out of love or don't wear them then they go...the only beads I still have from this picture are the azure bubbles and the big cat everything else has made way for new pretties or has fallen victim to my recent downsizingI dare you, show your first ever bracelet,I've shown mine, now you show me yours! - Page 2 Image338
BethyCW
BethyCW
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Yohanna Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:35 am

So many amazing bracelets, and they all tell a story. Love them all because of that.
Yohanna
Yohanna
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by strike Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:17 am

My first finished bracelet, since changed up Wink

Frogs and snails in love were traded for other beads but I still have all the other beads, although only about half still live on this bracelet and the others have gone on to other projects.

I dare you, show your first ever bracelet,I've shown mine, now you show me yours! - Page 2 59839810
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2