BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TB bud lock didn't fit on TB bracelet - weird

+5
bubbagump
Brightonbelle
Fuzzyfeet
Catsworld
KimboPL
9 posters

Go down

TB bud lock didn't fit on TB bracelet - weird Empty TB bud lock didn't fit on TB bracelet - weird

Post by KimboPL Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:07 am

The TB lock with buds was on my wishlist and I’ve seen other members on BT using this lock in their pictures. Today, I finally purchase the lock from my LD. I got home and started to play with my lock and realized that it didn’t fit on any of my TB bracelets. The smaller lock that attaches to bead threading side of the bracelet was too wide and fat to fit on a TB chain. I was a new owner of this lock for about one hour and exchanged the lock for a TB tree lock. Has anyone else had problems with TB’s new bud lock?
KimboPL
KimboPL
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

TB bud lock didn't fit on TB bracelet - weird Empty Re: TB bud lock didn't fit on TB bracelet - weird

Post by Catsworld Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:07 am

the problem is known, lock is beautiful but you have to find one that fits...
yes... that is TB at it's best! Hunchback Troll and that is why I love TB so much! Clap
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

TB bud lock didn't fit on TB bracelet - weird Empty Re: TB bud lock didn't fit on TB bracelet - weird

Post by Fuzzyfeet Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:44 am

Shocked I've never heard of this ! Not happy as it is something I would buy on line Evil or Very Mad
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:48 am

Mine is just about ok but I know that many people have had problems.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by bubbagump Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:02 am

I love the lock, but mine is a tight fit on most of my bracelets.
bubbagump
bubbagump
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by AmongGumTrees Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:11 pm

I've heard of people filing/sanding the buds a bit to get them to fit... not sure how I'd feel about doing that though!
AmongGumTrees
AmongGumTrees
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

http://pinterest.com/amonggumtrees

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:44 pm

bubbagump wrote:I love the lock, but mine is a tight fit on most of my bracelets.

Mine too. What a Face
Anita
Anita
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by kyhalfpt Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:50 pm

I have one and it only fits on one of my bracelets...probably the reason I don't wear it much.
kyhalfpt
kyhalfpt
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:10 pm

I made the loop a bit bigger so it fits and that still gose in my beads core also.

Also some bracelets have bigger loops as well.

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by KimboPL Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:30 pm

Thanks for the replies. I didn't realize that there was a known problem with this lock. I was at first more surprised and later ticked off with the lock fit. For the price of TB locks, you would expect a "perfect" fit. Not something that you have to check in the store or adjust your bracelet to fit.
Evil or Very Mad
KimboPL
KimboPL
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by KimboPL Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:39 pm

Michelle wrote:I made the loop a bit bigger so it fits and that still gose in my beads core also.

Also some bracelets have bigger loops as well.

I tired about 6-7 bracelets to see if the fit would work without any luck. Even tried to see if the lock would fit a non-TB chain without any success.
KimboPL
KimboPL
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down