BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update Faery-Queen Maxima Bracelet and new Tulip Lock

+2
Bluesybeads
Catsworld
6 posters

Go down

Update Faery-Queen Maxima Bracelet and new Tulip Lock Empty Update Faery-Queen Maxima Bracelet and new Tulip Lock

Post by Catsworld Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:02 pm

Very proudly I present now my updated Faery-Queen Maxima bracelet with the new Ruff bead and the most stunning and beautiful TulipLock, I will certainly need another one later on, love my beads and really value the work Sita is doing here, Love 

Update Faery-Queen Maxima Bracelet and new Tulip Lock Img_6310
Update Faery-Queen Maxima Bracelet and new Tulip Lock Img_6311
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Update Faery-Queen Maxima Bracelet and new Tulip Lock Empty Re: Update Faery-Queen Maxima Bracelet and new Tulip Lock

Post by Bluesybeads Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:51 pm

Beautiful, Catsworld! sunny 

Love the roses and the arrangement too Very Happy 
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Update Faery-Queen Maxima Bracelet and new Tulip Lock Empty Re: Update Faery-Queen Maxima Bracelet and new Tulip Lock

Post by chestersnickers Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:29 pm

GORGEOUS , Cats!Love cheers Love
chestersnickers
chestersnickers
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by flowertroll Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:24 pm

Beautiful Very Happy Which one is the silver bead next to the aurora (?) at three o'clock?
flowertroll
flowertroll
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by vicky_jb Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:24 pm

Ooh... beautiful! I love you 
vicky_jb
vicky_jb
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

https://www.facebook.com/vbehr http://skinnycupcake.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chestersnickers Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:24 pm

flowertroll wrote:Beautiful Very Happy Which one is the silver bead next to the aurora (?) at three o'clock?

The one above is the FB Doorloper Skates. (http://www.faerybeads.com/a-29096552/thinking-of-holland/faerybeads-doorloper-skates/) and the one under is the FB Homage Lily (http://www.faerybeads.com/a-29098272/homage-collection/faerybeads-homage-lily/).Very Happy
chestersnickers
chestersnickers
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:27 pm

thank you Chester, I had meant to answer but got distracted by hungry cats..cat cat cat Twisted Evil 
the other possibility would be the liliy, I am not sure which one flowertroll meant..
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by flowertroll Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:14 pm

Thank you Catsworld and chester, I meant the lily. I'll have to take a closer look at that one, it's really beautiful.

Oh, and there's no way to ignore a hungry cat, I had two cats myself in the past, so I can fully understand that Very Happy Wink 

(Nice coincidence, one of my cats' name was Lilly cat )
flowertroll
flowertroll
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollsister Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:19 pm

Gorgeous Catsworld, love your Faerybeads! Beautiful roses too:)
Trollsister
Trollsister
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down