BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quality of the new locks - Seahose and Dolphin

+23
Trollfan
Silmaril
prin
ZAKLINZ
troll2011
reltan
Joolz
Anita
Jules
Treeinwind
Michelle
trollfinder
Smaug
Brightonbelle
TrollFantasy
Monique26
splinty
Cloverbead
Fleur
Bluesybeads
Fuzzyfeet
aprilshack
Nkara
27 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Quality of the new locks - Seahose and Dolphin - Page 2 Empty Re: Quality of the new locks - Seahose and Dolphin

Post by prin Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:49 am

reltan wrote:
Joolz wrote:
Anita wrote:

Agree They're too 'Disney' for me.
Agree
Agree
Me too! pale I think it's something to do with the size of the eye I don't like, is the new basic lock the one on luck and joy?
prin
prin
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Quality of the new locks - Seahose and Dolphin - Page 2 Empty Re: Quality of the new locks - Seahose and Dolphin

Post by Silmaril Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:47 am

I was thinking of getting the seahorse for my daughter since her swan lock doesn't work with leather (oops, forgot that when I bought her a red leather bracelet, she's borrowing my small flower) but now I'm not sure, she is not gentle with her things. Would Elephant Lock be better, does it work with leather?
Silmaril
Silmaril
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesybeads Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:17 pm

Silmaril wrote:I was thinking of getting the seahorse for my daughter since her swan lock doesn't work with leather (oops, forgot that when I bought her a red leather bracelet, she's borrowing my small flower) but now I'm not sure, she is not gentle with her things. Would Elephant Lock be better, does it work with leather?

The elephant trunk might be a bit annoying for leather! I use either small flower lock or freya lock, but maybe seahorse is cute for your daughter though smaller and more difficult to fit in leather?
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Nkara Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:29 pm

Silmaril wrote:I was thinking of getting the seahorse for my daughter since her swan lock doesn't work with leather (oops, forgot that when I bought her a red leather bracelet, she's borrowing my small flower) but now I'm not sure, she is not gentle with her things. Would Elephant Lock be better, does it work with leather?

I'm using the Elephant lock with leather and it is a bit trickier but it's doable.
Nkara
Nkara
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollfan Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:16 pm

I don't understand tb's policy. The silvers are getting smaller, the glassbeads are getting bigger and bigger and now they are making the locks even smaller. Is this their way to make us buy larger bracelets?

Trollfan
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by darkangel07760 Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:40 am

I also took a good look at these locks. I will definitely buy the seahorse lock, because it is adorable, but I agree, it does seem a bit simpler. I tested it today, and it looks to me like they would hold a full bracelet.
darkangel07760
darkangel07760
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:23 am

Laughing "Disney" yes that's the perfect description !
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by MistyMoon Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:10 pm

Fuzzyfeet wrote: Laughing "Disney" yes that's the perfect description !
Agree and for some reason, when I first looked at the seahorse lock, the head and body of the seahorse reminded me of a giraffe!
MistyMoon
MistyMoon
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by splinty Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:52 pm

MistyMoon wrote:
Fuzzyfeet wrote: Laughing "Disney" yes that's the perfect description !
Agree and for some reason, when I first looked at the seahorse lock, the head and body of the seahorse reminded me of a giraffe!

Laughing Laughing funny you should mention that MistyMoon, me too!! Razz
splinty
splinty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by trollmoll Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:11 pm

Oh dear, we waited so long for new locks only to get cartoony ones. Hope they are not flimsier because they are less substantial.
trollmoll
trollmoll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Peach_Blossom Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:19 am

I totally agree with you! I considered buying the seahorse but when i saw them in real i thought that must be a joke! so small and light i would be afraid to use is for a full silver bracelet.
Disney is really the perfect name for it Smile
Peach_Blossom
Peach_Blossom
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2