BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details

+105
Molamola
MistyMoon
Trolls
rollypoly troll
suzieq
flowertroll
Mouseoncheese
Arwen
Louey
Silmaril
Mabel
Trollsister
darkangel07760
Sunny01
LisaB
WendyD
Fee
Trollseeker
pippa
tsuyu-sama
troll2011
wiggy
smschoenauer
Cartouche
beadlover
splinty
melissah
trollmoll
cswan
AmongGumTrees
PansyCat
TwinMom
Tatiana
Annette
Kathleen
wilsche
Fuzzyfeet
hayseed
Cloverbead
Carla
Monique26
ceruleanbluebird
Chuck
Beady-Eyed
beadbrain
fairytroll
Bluesybeads
Reive
TrollFantasy
nanatrollie
Rainbow
Joolz
Anita
Rogotroll
Hisae
FrenchRedPoppy
TrollRose
madabouttrolls
vicky_jb
trolledolly
cyberfairy
agnieszka
trollshopper
Tanjaatje
Bugladydi
neonfiller
mdellanno
Kensington
trollfinder
Blairkj
cutey2009
classyclio
DblJJ
ZAKLINZ
cshynkaruk
Fera
Nkara
mermaidspurse
merrygold
busy bee
Michelle
Fleur
LindaJo
Tinka
bubbagump
Alegria
Nancy
Brightonbelle
chocoholic
cottinghamgirl
nrobinson
Dorabella
Trollperle
Juniper
kitsunegrl
kionee
PMJ
Lengoa
Smaug
Catsworld
aprilshack
Seahorse
swisstroll
Daisylove
BeadThrilled
109 posters

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

trollbeads - Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details - Page 9 Empty Re: Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details

Post by mermaidspurse Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:09 pm

Catsworld wrote:
swisstroll wrote:
Brightonbelle wrote:I suppose the Seaman and Mermaid might have a Shades of Grey type relationship? Strangulation might be part of the domination?

lol!
I wonder if TB headquarters is able to read this? Very Happy
Ooops, I haven't realized that trollbeads - Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details - Page 9 Strangle, I just thought it was an interesting theme... Guess my money is safe where the silvers are concerned. Another dolphin bead that looks even more cutesy than the old one, another 'berry-looking' bead and overall too dora-ish for me. Some nice glass beads though!
mermaidspurse
mermaidspurse
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

trollbeads - Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details - Page 9 Empty Re: Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details

Post by Carla Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:13 pm

I love the orange and white flower and the orange and white stripe. I might need the WT orange bead now.
Carla
Carla
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloverbead Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:01 pm

Wow I love the new stones and lots of the silvers and locks look good. Smile
Cloverbead
Cloverbead
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by hayseed Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:28 pm

It's an interesting, varied update. cyclops cyclops cyclops

Thanks so much, Smaug and Sherlock!! You rock BIG-TIME!!! Hug

Rocky Beach and the dendritic agates, absolutely.

At first I thought, "A Breakfast bead.....WTF?!?!?" (excuse my French! Embarassed ). But the more I look at it, and the Holding On bead too, the sculptural aspects are really growing on me.
I like the idea of wearing a mini-sculpture. What a Face

Most of all, I want to see what that lump is on the underside of Breakfast!!! cyclops cyclops cyclops
hayseed
hayseed
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by trollfinder Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:54 pm

Are the Rocky Beach beads UU's? They look huge on the bracelet compared to the other beads or is it just me?
trollfinder
trollfinder
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:56 pm

trollfinder wrote:Are the Rocky Beach beads UU's? They look huge on the bracelet compared to the other beads or is it just me?

Nooooooooooooooo ! don't get me worried ! its the only thing I like !
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by trollfinder Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:59 pm

Fuzzyfeet wrote:
trollfinder wrote:Are the Rocky Beach beads UU's? They look huge on the bracelet compared to the other beads or is it just me?

Nooooooooooooooo ! don't get me worried ! its the only thing I like !
Cross fingers for no UU's, I hope my eyes are playing tricks on me, they were the only ones I was really interested in also... Neutral
trollfinder
trollfinder
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:09 pm

I look close also and it is to me bigger core or thin cord. if they are UU I will save so much money Laughing
And in main photo the beads are looking big core on the bracelet Mad

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by wilsche Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:14 pm

lol...I keep returning to the thread again and again...not for to look after news but for laugh about your comments! Laughing

Elderflower and butterflies (big one and swarm) for me, please!
Two toned leather might be nice....but I am so much waiting for the new Faerybeads to come! Sita, when will this be? bounce
wilsche
wilsche
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Lengoa Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:18 pm

I did go back to have a look at the pictures, and it sure looks like the Rocky Beach beads are UU Evil or Very Mad So that means no glass for me this time Twisted Evil
Lengoa
Lengoa
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:18 pm

Michelle wrote:I look close also and it is to me bigger core or thin cord. if they are UU I will save so much money Laughing

You could be right, thought the article number indicated it is a CC kit. If I'm correct the UU have different codes. This picture depicts larger cores.
trollbeads - Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details - Page 9 TrollbeadsSpringFlowerRound2013_zps16671363

And this one too...
trollbeads - Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details - Page 9 TrollbeadsSpringOcean2013_zps14bb7569

wilsche wrote:lol...I keep returning to the thread again and again...not for to look after news but for laugh about your comments! Laughing

Elderflower and butterflies (big one and swarm) for me, please!
Two toned leather might be nice....but I am so much waiting for the new Faerybeads to come!
Sita, when will this be? bounce

I'm expecting the first casts very soon... Wink

Last edited by Smaug on Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by hayseed Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:20 pm

Maybe they'll be offered in both core sizes?? scratch
hayseed
hayseed
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:23 pm

Think that would be wise, I'm unsure if I would ever get these as UU. The ones I have are unworn, though delicious.
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:23 pm

At this time I am very sad if it is a UU set. i dont like the happy summer kit it is more that will apeal to young peoples with bright colors. Brown is not a color to get new people? My ld girls dont like brown beads. Also they dont fit on trollbeads leathers very good.
It is un-cordinated release?

Last edited by Michelle on Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:24 pm

You are right, the glass beads do seem to be bigger than the stone ones. I will not want them if they are all like that whatever the core size.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:25 pm

hayseed wrote:Maybe they'll be offered in both core sizes?? scratch
Cross fingers and a test to see wich sells best?

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:27 pm

Great fat bloated ugly bug UUs - I hates them.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:28 pm

Of in my next worry is a new release bracelet of a bigger size. tongue .

I am so very sad now. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by hayseed Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:30 pm

Brightonbelle wrote:Great fat bloated ugly bug UUs - I hates them.

You and many of us here. But my LD says new buyers don't differentiate by core size; they just buy what they like.

There are sooooo many ooaks I would buy if they were cc and not UU!! tongue
hayseed
hayseed
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:33 pm

hayseed wrote:

You and many of us here. But my LD says new buyers don't differentiate by core size; they just buy what they like.

I don't mind the cores. I hate the larger size beads.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:33 pm

Smaug wrote:
Michelle wrote:I look close also and it is to me bigger core or thin cord. if they are UU I will save so much money Laughing

You could be right, thought the article number indicated it is a CC kit. If I'm correct the UU have different codes. This picture depicts larger cores.

It is that they dont do a UU core SET yet? I worry still it is bein interagreal {no spelling} in the tb release system.

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by hayseed Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:35 pm

Oh. Shocked
It's the larger cores that don't hang quite right when mixed with regular cores, that turns me off. Rolling Eyes
hayseed
hayseed
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:37 pm

Brightonbelle wrote:
hayseed wrote:

I don't mind the cores. I hate the larger size beads.
Even small UU dont sit on leather or mini bracelets so good or even silver bangles. Evil or Very Mad

And new customers shall have color beads not brown old style beads. Mad Laughing

Last edited by Michelle on Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:38 pm

hayseed wrote:Oh. Shocked
It's the larger cores that don't hang quite right when mixed with regular cores, that turns me off. Rolling Eyes

I would prefer not to have to suffer that either but I just hate beads that stick out too far. They look gross!!!
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Reive Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:38 pm

I don't mind the cores and the one UU I have is smaller glass wise than some of my other beads, (accidental purchase on both my side and that of my LD who charged me for a CC). What I don't like is the stupid hiked price of UU and OOAKs now, especially as about 25% look like someone had an accident in the workshop.

Reive
Reive
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next