BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details

+105
Molamola
MistyMoon
Trolls
rollypoly troll
suzieq
flowertroll
Mouseoncheese
Arwen
Louey
Silmaril
Mabel
Trollsister
darkangel07760
Sunny01
LisaB
WendyD
Fee
Trollseeker
pippa
tsuyu-sama
troll2011
wiggy
smschoenauer
Cartouche
beadlover
splinty
melissah
trollmoll
cswan
AmongGumTrees
PansyCat
TwinMom
Tatiana
Annette
Kathleen
wilsche
Fuzzyfeet
hayseed
Cloverbead
Carla
Monique26
ceruleanbluebird
Chuck
Beady-Eyed
beadbrain
fairytroll
Bluesybeads
Reive
TrollFantasy
nanatrollie
Rainbow
Joolz
Anita
Rogotroll
Hisae
FrenchRedPoppy
TrollRose
madabouttrolls
vicky_jb
trolledolly
cyberfairy
agnieszka
trollshopper
Tanjaatje
Bugladydi
neonfiller
mdellanno
Kensington
trollfinder
Blairkj
cutey2009
classyclio
DblJJ
ZAKLINZ
cshynkaruk
Fera
Nkara
mermaidspurse
merrygold
busy bee
Michelle
Fleur
LindaJo
Tinka
bubbagump
Alegria
Nancy
Brightonbelle
chocoholic
cottinghamgirl
nrobinson
Dorabella
Trollperle
Juniper
kitsunegrl
kionee
PMJ
Lengoa
Smaug
Catsworld
aprilshack
Seahorse
swisstroll
Daisylove
BeadThrilled
109 posters

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

trollbeads - Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details - Page 8 Empty Re: Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details

Post by fairytroll Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:37 pm

Thanks so much for the sneak peak! I like the elderflowers and maybe some of the glass, have to see it IRL first.
fairytroll
fairytroll
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

trollbeads - Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details - Page 8 Empty Re: Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details

Post by swisstroll Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:37 pm

LindaJo wrote:Neither Fish Nor Fowl is one of my favourite beads! In the top five, probably.

I believe the pinkish Valentine dangle is actually called purple in the official TB description.

The Breakfast Bead----seems like another "life event". The morning after the one-night stand? Rolling Eyes

Wouldn't a one-night stand be a good excuse to buy a bead to feel better afterwords (for what reason ever)? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
swisstroll
swisstroll
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by aprilshack Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:37 pm

Brightonbelle wrote:I suppose the Seaman and Mermaid might have a Shades of Grey type relationship? Strangulation might be part of the domination?

Oh good god!!!
aprilshack
aprilshack
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by swisstroll Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:38 pm

Brightonbelle wrote:I suppose the Seaman and Mermaid might have a Shades of Grey type relationship? Strangulation might be part of the domination?

lol!
swisstroll
swisstroll
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesybeads Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:40 pm

LindaJo wrote:The Breakfast Bead----seems like another "life event". The morning after the one-night stand? Rolling Eyes

Laugh Laugh
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesybeads Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:42 pm

swisstroll wrote:
And I'm wondering, how the Big Butterfly looks in the middle of a bangle!

Uhhh, yes you are right, if the big butterfly will stay in the middle and the stoppers can keep it there bounce
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:49 pm

Bluesybeads wrote:
swisstroll wrote:
And I'm wondering, how the Big Butterfly looks in the middle of a bangle!

Uhhh, yes you are right, if the big butterfly will stay in the middle and the stoppers can keep it there bounce

Or you will need the old spacer beads to be after the wings.

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fera Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:11 pm

I like the Elderflowers, both of them but the rest I'll have to see irl before deciding. They still look childish to me. To have a designer that makes a gorgeous Seahorse and let him go and then make those makes me sad. But perhaps I'll like them when I see them? :S
I think the Big Butterfly would look great on the new bangle. Argh!!!
Fera
Fera
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:50 pm

Have just seen the lilac/purple dangle - so beautiful Love
Will have to keep in mind, that I wear neither hearts nor dangles (normally) and don't buy things I won't wear! Wink
From the pic I'd say it may be perfect with retired lilac ribbon I love you
Fleur
Fleur
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by beadbrain Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:06 pm

Brightonbelle wrote:The man having Breakfast with the woman looks terribly depressed. Their relationship is definitely suffering from the look of it.
nanatrollie wrote:It may just be the picture, but the man looks to have a cigarette in his mouth! Laughing

Sick Sick After carefully considering the expression on his face.....it MUST be a thermometer NOT a cigarette......poor thing is ILL!! Sick Sick
beadbrain
beadbrain
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by kitsunegrl Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:14 pm

I quite like the purple dangle. Reminds me of the retired Lila ribbon bead. And it sort of reminds me of a perfume bottle and perfumes are another of my guilty pleasures.
kitsunegrl
kitsunegrl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by classyclio Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:26 pm

aprilshack wrote:I'd really love a lilac one! Wish there was a purple leather bracelet...

Yeah me too aprilshack....I love purple! I have a pandora double leather in purple (which I love) but I'd trade it in for a trollbeads one Love
classyclio
classyclio
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by aprilshack Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:30 pm

classyclio wrote:
aprilshack wrote:
I'd really love a lilac one! Wish there was a purple leather bracelet...

Yeah me too aprilshack....I love purple! I have a pandora double leather in purple (which I love) but I'd trade it in for a trollbeads one Love

I have the single purple pandora leather & I love it!
aprilshack
aprilshack
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Beady-Eyed Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:33 pm

Great job in getting us all these fantastic preview pix! Hurray Jump

The silvers range from appalling to meh except for the silver Sea Urchin and the Elderflowers and possibly the starfish. The butterfly is way too huge for me but I bet it doesn't flip over!

My glass list is longer:

the beige Moonstone bud and possibly even the orange colorway
the coral stripes if it isn't too bright
the tricolor orangey blossoms
the dendritic agate

Until seen IRL I can't tell if the Rocky Beach kit is stunning or too muddy.

The chocolate/cherry leather may be wonderful and possibly even the toffee/cream leather.

All in all the release is a happy combination of beads I want and ones I am grateful I won't need the money to buy Two cents
Beady-Eyed
Beady-Eyed
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:42 pm

beadbrain wrote:
Brightonbelle wrote:The man having Breakfast with the woman looks terribly depressed. Their relationship is definitely suffering from the look of it.
nanatrollie wrote:It may just be the picture, but the man looks to have a cigarette in his mouth! Laughing

Sick Sick After carefully considering the expression on his face.....it MUST be a thermometer NOT a cigarette......poor thing is ILL!! Sick Sick

Oh I see - he has man flu! Surprised he got out of bed for Breakfast. She must have forced him.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:07 pm

So much for my beads anonymous subscription! No problem Fear
Can't say the silvers are my cuppa but, that Rocky Beach kit looks mighty interesting! Bang head angel and demon
Chuck
Chuck
Troll Magus

Back to top Go down

Post by ceruleanbluebird Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:10 pm

Give the sunglasses a chance! It is vintage and sassy. Will I buy it? Probably not...or many years from now when it retires because there are other priority beads. afro

I like the Valentine dangle. Let's hope this is easier to get than the selective Christmas ornaments. What a turn off!!!

The large butterfly looks great! I would definitely want to try before I buy, as it would only be on a bracelet. It is a real eye grabber. People will notice that on the wrist for sure.

I am not into the seashore theme, thank goodness!

I am sure some of the production beads will be great additions.
ceruleanbluebird
ceruleanbluebird
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Joolz Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:27 pm

beadbrain wrote:

lol!
Joolz
Joolz
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique26 Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:37 pm

The Seahorse lock is delightful, as are the silver beads that would be nice along with it, especially Starfish.

I would have thought breakfast would be a little pan with an egg and a croissant on the side. I am still trying to see what TB was trying to do there.

Butterfly is nice (really made for necklace?) but I can see being able to buy a butterfly piece of jewelry anywhere.

I am with the group of folks who would like a real rabbit with long ears etc. But for now, will stick with my tortoise/hare bead.
Monique26
Monique26
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:42 pm

swisstroll wrote:

lol!

I wonder if TB headquarters is able to read this? Very Happy
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by aprilshack Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:48 pm

Catsworld wrote:
swisstroll wrote:

lol!

I'd be surprised if they don't come on here.
aprilshack
aprilshack
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:50 pm

aprilshack wrote:
Catsworld wrote:
swisstroll wrote:

lol!

I'd be surprised if they don't come on here.

Maybe they see the DSM crowd as potential customers and are trying to draw them in? (I am sure we have a smiley with a little whip somewhere here. Can't seem to find it.)
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:52 pm

Oh here it is.

Whip Whip Whip

and maybe some of this too?

Orc Grin Blue Orc Orc Axe Elf
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisylove Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:58 pm

Maybe in the autumn release a silver 'fried eggs with bacon bead'??

But, you must admit, that at TB HQ they sure want to keep the family together
lol!
Daisylove
Daisylove
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Reive Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:09 pm

Of all of the many life events I'd love to have immortalised in silver having breakfast has never been one!
Reive
Reive
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next