BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details

+105
Molamola
MistyMoon
Trolls
rollypoly troll
suzieq
flowertroll
Mouseoncheese
Arwen
Louey
Silmaril
Mabel
Trollsister
darkangel07760
Sunny01
LisaB
WendyD
Fee
Trollseeker
pippa
tsuyu-sama
troll2011
wiggy
smschoenauer
Cartouche
beadlover
splinty
melissah
trollmoll
cswan
AmongGumTrees
PansyCat
TwinMom
Tatiana
Annette
Kathleen
wilsche
Fuzzyfeet
hayseed
Cloverbead
Carla
Monique26
ceruleanbluebird
Chuck
Beady-Eyed
beadbrain
fairytroll
Bluesybeads
Reive
TrollFantasy
nanatrollie
Rainbow
Joolz
Anita
Rogotroll
Hisae
FrenchRedPoppy
TrollRose
madabouttrolls
vicky_jb
trolledolly
cyberfairy
agnieszka
trollshopper
Tanjaatje
Bugladydi
neonfiller
mdellanno
Kensington
trollfinder
Blairkj
cutey2009
classyclio
DblJJ
ZAKLINZ
cshynkaruk
Fera
Nkara
mermaidspurse
merrygold
busy bee
Michelle
Fleur
LindaJo
Tinka
bubbagump
Alegria
Nancy
Brightonbelle
chocoholic
cottinghamgirl
nrobinson
Dorabella
Trollperle
Juniper
kitsunegrl
kionee
PMJ
Lengoa
Smaug
Catsworld
aprilshack
Seahorse
swisstroll
Daisylove
BeadThrilled
109 posters

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

trollbeads - Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details - Page 6 Empty Re: Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details

Post by Brightonbelle Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:01 pm

nanatrollie wrote:It may just be the picture, but the man looks to have a cigarette in his mouth! Laughing

Agree
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

trollbeads - Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details - Page 6 Empty Re: Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details

Post by Brightonbelle Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:02 pm

aprilshack wrote:I'm a little confused as why TB would do a bead about breakfast, plus it does look like someone being sick.. A hangover from the night before?

Another good theory.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollFantasy Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:05 pm

The rocky beach kit and the seahorse lock look nice! The others don't really attract me and the glass doesn't look really trollish on these pics, so hopefully it'll be better in real life. Some of the silvers seem to lack detail and again with the "life event" type of beads, not my cup of tea.
TrollFantasy
TrollFantasy
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:07 pm

I dont under stand these desins any. Holding on to love should be more of desin than people on a broken egg. I may buy it then but with 2 people I wont. and even it is also missing that you may have diffrent partner choices than man/woman.

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:15 pm

Michelle wrote:I dont under stand these desins any. Holding on to love should be more of desin than people on a broken egg. I may buy it then but with 2 people I wont. and even it is also missing that you may have diffrent partner choices than man/woman.

I thought it was a broken heart I love you . Now you explain that it is a broken egg, I understand much better. They are making the Breakfast in that bead. The egg was huge so the man ate too much so he feels very sick in the next bead of the story which is Breakfast. Holding onto Love is a strange title though???
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:23 pm

It is a theme bracelet to be made of story of a normal life is this the idea? I like the house in 2 for the divorce idea. Ha! you can make the hole bracelet in a year.
I would give holding on to love to someone who is sick or gone away or is lost someone only you can not if it is just a close frend with people on it.

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogotroll Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:28 pm

Brightonbelle wrote:
I thought it was a broken heart I love you . Now you explain that it is a broken egg, I understand much better. They are making the Breakfast in that bead. The egg was huge so the man ate too much so he feels very sick in the next bead of the story which is Breakfast. Holding onto Love is a strange title though???

so funny lol!
Rogotroll
Rogotroll
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:28 pm

Updated... Very Happy
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:29 pm

Michelle wrote:It is a theme bracelet to be made of story of a normal life is this the idea? I like the house in 2 for the divorce idea. Ha! you can make the hole bracelet in a year.
I would give holding on to love to someone who is sick or gone away or is lost someone only you can not if it is just a close frend with people on it.

Maybe they are getting divorced because she doesn't like him smoking at Breakfast?
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:33 pm

Thanks for the new pics Sita but I really do NOT like the Seaman Sex Crime bead - it is much too violent.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:37 pm

He is doing it to annoy her she is given up smoking for the new year?

I realy like the rock kit.
I am glad his hands are not lower he will get a slap.

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:40 pm

It is that much different from Expectation (11525)? Laughing

While not all beads may be it for me, I do see exciting new concepts. You won't find this kind of silver designs at other brands. Though the new Faerybeads bring a few sculptural concepts as well.
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:44 pm

Smaug wrote:It is that much different from Expectation (11525)? Laughing

While not all beads may be it for me, I do see exciting new concepts. You won't find this kind of silver designs at other brands. Though the new Faerybeads bring a few sculptural concepts as well.

Sculptural is fine. I wish Trollbeads would do it better.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:45 pm

Smaug wrote:It is that much different from Expectation (11525)? Laughing .

I have the horrid fear that the woman in Expectation gives birth to either the Basket of Kittens or the Basket of Puppies.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinka Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:48 pm

IRL beads are often much nicer. Official TB pics don't always do the beads justice. I love the theaparty bead from the WT. The braekfastbead reminds me of it. Looking forward to see this bead irl.
Tinka
Tinka
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:49 pm

Brightonbelle wrote:
Smaug wrote:It is that much different from Expectation (11525)? Laughing .

I have the horrid fear that the woman in Expectation gives birth to either the Basket of Kittens or the Basket of Puppies.

lol!

affraid

those sculptural beads are just weird, but I am not an expert on modern design, so maybe I am completely wrong... Sculptor
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:50 pm

May be so as it is not so popular? I like sculptural only not scenes of life like this. there is more to be got from interpreting and bein inspired than making a man/woman scheme story for me.

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:52 pm

Tinka wrote:IRL beads are often much nicer. Official TB pics don't always do the beads justice. I love the theaparty bead from the WT. The braekfastbead reminds me of it. Looking forward to see this bead irl.

I am fond of my Tea Party bead too. I think the distortion suits that theme. I am not sure that the same is true of these family type subjects.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:52 pm

Tinka wrote:IRL beads are often much nicer. Official TB pics don't always do the beads justice. I love the theaparty bead from the WT. The braekfastbead reminds me of it. Looking forward to see this bead irl.
Yup, I tend to end up with a few when seeing them IRL... Laughing Rolling Eyes
But I'm also rather determined on some others. The Christmas LE kits weren't for me -saved enormously not going with the flow- while the Rocky Beach kit may be just it and a few from the Happy Summer kit.
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Reive Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:56 pm

Am pleased that the mermaid/merman bead is probably the only one which looks appealing to me from these initial pics, the glass definitely isn't doing it for me
Reive
Reive
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lengoa Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:59 pm

I like the stonebead, and one of the glasses in the spring flowers.

I would like to see all of them IRL before I judge, but as I see them this release is not for me.
Lengoa
Lengoa
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:00 pm

Michelle wrote:

May be so as it is not so popular? I like sculptural only not scenes of life like this. there is more to be got from interpreting and bein inspired than making a man/woman scheme story for me.
We all have different taste -fortunately I may add- and while these may not excite Trollbeads core collectors I'm positive these may attract a new (kind of) customers.

Hey, on the bright side -these are not bunnies or teddies. I remember calls for a seahorse lock... Rolling Eyes
http://www.beadthrilled.com/t5319-a-seahorse-lock#91905
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aprilshack Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:08 pm

Smaug wrote:
Michelle wrote:

We all have different taste -fortunately I may add- and while these may not excite Trollbeads core collectors I'm positive these may attract a new (kind of) customers.

Hey, on the bright side -these are not bunnies or teddies. I remember calls for a seahorse lock... Rolling Eyes
http://www.beadthrilled.com/t5319-a-seahorse-lock#91905

I think the seahorse may be growing on me.
aprilshack
aprilshack
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:11 pm

I under stand they want a new customers. It some times and seems more it is at the loss of old customers. This forum is awake to this also. Very Happy

I looked forward to a seahorse lock only the photo it is cute I wait to see in life.

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:11 pm

I suspect that my sister may try to give me the Seahorse for my birthday if I take her to the LD. I will encourage her if it looks strong enough.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next