BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trollbeads Christmas 2012 release pictures

+23
SilverBells
merrygold
hayseed
ceruleanbluebird
mdellanno
papihuahua
swisstroll
AmongGumTrees
Bluesybeads
Sware
Tinka
Fee
TwinMom
Beadgirl
Mabel
Catsworld
kitsunegrl
Hisae
Fleur
Treeinwind
bubbagump
Jan
Smaug
27 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Trollbeads Christmas 2012 release pictures - Page 2 Empty Re: Trollbeads Christmas 2012 release pictures

Post by mdellanno Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:30 am

OMG I love the gold/diamond bead... If I ever win the lottery, may be my first purchase... Smile

mdellanno
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Trollbeads Christmas 2012 release pictures - Page 2 Empty Re: Trollbeads Christmas 2012 release pictures

Post by ceruleanbluebird Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:00 pm

Thanks, Swisstroll, for posting the comparison photos. The ornament is now worth pursuing. I am fairly upset, though, that the promotion pictures show such lovely examples. The online availabilities are fairly poor IMO. I cannot believe that no one else is balking! I really, really want the black and white example with the turquoise dot. I do like the blue and white swirl one, but I want to save my bucks for the bead I really want.
ceruleanbluebird
ceruleanbluebird
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by hayseed Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:04 am

Gorgeous bracelet, swisstroll! cyclops cyclops cyclops
You make them look so tempting!!! What a Face
hayseed
hayseed
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by merrygold Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:25 pm

Swisstroll thank you for the real life photo of all your Christmas beads! Your bracelet is beautiful! Love The bougainvillea looks like it only has flowers on one side. Does the flower side tend to sit on the bottom? I love the two ornament dangles that you chose-- so pretty!! The black/gold glitter one appears to be quite unique as I haven't seen it anywhere else online! Congrats on your pretty beads. Smile
merrygold
merrygold
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by swisstroll Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:43 pm

merrygold wrote:Swisstroll thank you for the real life photo of all your Christmas beads! Your bracelet is beautiful! Love The bougainvillea looks like it only has flowers on one side. Does the flower side tend to sit on the bottom? I love the two ornament dangles that you chose-- so pretty!! The black/gold glitter one appears to be quite unique as I haven't seen it anywhere else online! Congrats on your pretty beads. Smile

Hello merrygold, thank you! The flowers really are only on one side and the flower side tend to turn but I love to see this bead from everyside!
swisstroll
swisstroll
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by merrygold Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:47 pm

swisstroll wrote:

Hello merrygold, thank you! The flowers really are only on one side and the flower side tend to turn but I love to see this bead from everyside!

Thanks Swisstroll! The bead is indeed beautiful! It is more elegant than the baby's breath spacer. I'm still deciding on my Christmas purchase but the bougainvillea is definitely on my list. Smile
merrygold
merrygold
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverBells Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:52 pm

Cool beads! I like a few of them but I don't think I will be buying any at the moment, unfortunately Sad
SilverBells
SilverBells
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Reive Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:49 pm

Are the Christmas beads limited?
Reive
Reive
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by bubbagump Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:56 pm

Lovely bracelet swisstroll!
bubbagump
bubbagump
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Louey Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:03 pm

Reive wrote:Are the Christmas beads limited?

Only the glass and the dangly glass ornament beads.
Louey
Louey
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Molamola Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:06 pm

I had a look at some of the Christmas beads IRL today. The Ice blue Diamond bead is stunning, a must have for me (such a Magpie) and I was pleasently surprised by the bangle. I loved teh idea but wasn't convinced the stoppers would be secure enough. However I tried it with both the new stoppers from the shop and my four year old stoppers which are quite loose on my chain and they were both rock solid. I couldnt' tell the difference. I really liked the look of it on and it will be wonderfuly classy with a few beads for a special night and a definate boost in the Summer when it is too hot to wear full bracleets.

I wasn't so excited by the available silvers but they didn't have the Christmas Tree or Snowflake which I really wanted a closer look at or the Bougainvillea.
Molamola
Molamola
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:21 pm

I've seen a few at my LD's. They neither did take the red set nor the dangles.
The Bougainvillea is such a pretty bead (as long as you don't mind it hanging upside down) and the black and gold set is absolutely stunning.
The winterberry is lovely (a nice medium size, although not a very new or innovative design) and I like the Christmas Rose too.
The others? I am not so very impressed: some looked rather lightweighted or flimsy, I don't wear hearts and the bangle seems a bit pricey to me.
Fleur
Fleur
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuesday's Child Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:41 am

I did get the new lock, Christmas tree, and glitter dot bead! I love, love, love the new lock! I will try to post pics soon Very Happy
Tuesday's Child
Tuesday's Child
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:43 pm

I just got the bracelet with the lock and the heart and the diamond bead, the prize for that set is great!
Had to try several locks though.
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2