BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trollbeads Spring Release 2011 Collection Pictures IRL

+18
Tinka
Beadgirl
tish
mermaidspurse
Daisylove
Kirstin
Molamola
Fera
lisa
LondonMugirl
Ninbey
Fleur
niceday
Trollfrog
Kathleen
merlesen
naranja
BeadThrilled
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Trollbeads Spring Release 2011 Collection Pictures IRL Empty Trollbeads Spring Release 2011 Collection Pictures IRL

Post by BeadThrilled Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:20 pm

I guess we could say the biggest issue regarding the Trollbeads Spring Release 2011 is: funds!
Too many beautiful beads, especially when in your hands... which one first?
I would've loved to bring home all of them... Rolling Eyes

Trollbeads Spring Release 2011 Collection Pictures IRL P1060087

Clearly the Palm Tree and the Beach bead can be quite different, when you look at the pictures.
The palm tree above is standing on a tiny island in the sea.
Trollbeads Spring Release 2011 Collection Pictures IRL P1060090
Trollbeads Spring Release 2011 Collection Pictures IRL P1060092
Trollbeads Spring Release 2011 Collection Pictures IRL P1060093
Trollbeads Spring Release 2011 Collection Pictures IRL P1060094
Trollbeads Spring Release 2011 Collection Pictures IRL P1060095
Trollbeads Spring Release 2011 Collection Pictures IRL P1060096

BeadThrilled
BeadThrilled
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled/ http://www.beadthrilled.com

Back to top Go down

Trollbeads Spring Release 2011 Collection Pictures IRL Empty Re: Trollbeads Spring Release 2011 Collection Pictures IRL

Post by naranja Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:30 pm

Shocked bounce

Well, Smaug, which were the ones you didn't get? Laughing

Love the colour of the leather, palm island (that blue glass is so beautifully clear, it looks like caribbean sea!) and the blue buds bead in the first set (forgot its name). The heart is beautiful as is the flower set. I must admit that some of the agates look quite yummy too. But my favourites are the pendant and blue bud beads.

Did you get to see different snow quartzes? Yours is very pretty but I am hoping for one that is a little more opaque. Oh and what did you think of the green leather?
naranja
naranja

Back to top Go down

Trollbeads Spring Release 2011 Collection Pictures IRL Empty Re: Trollbeads Spring Release 2011 Collection Pictures IRL

Post by merlesen Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:40 pm

Oh, that's the new snow quartz? It looks like the chalcedon to me Very Happy

Smaug, beautiful beads you've got there! I love that beach kit, and the "Peter Pan" is really a great silverbead!
merlesen
merlesen
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by BeadThrilled Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:52 pm

To be honest, I got a sneak peak on the collection at the store... Embarassed
Brought my 'studio' with me for the pictures...

Though I would've loved to have bought the beads you see on the pics.
I restrained myself to 6 glass beads and the palm tree. What you see up here, is at the store.

I've got to recover from my Bowerbeads order, OOAKs from Macrow and an Amethyst FN (that hopefully is being 'repolished') and a pink dillo set from Germany.

I'll post my haul later today, hopefully.

BeadThrilled
BeadThrilled
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:03 pm

Woww

Peter pan looks like the sitting elf ,and the kiwi looks like a luxe crane

Thanks for the pics

Have you also see the golden beads
Kathleen
Kathleen
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by merlesen Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:06 pm

BeadThrilled wrote:To be honest, I got a sneak peak on the collection at the store... Embarassed

I restrained myself to 6 glass beads and the palm tree. What you see up here, is at the store.

I've got to recover from my Bowerbeads order, OOAKs from Macrow and an Amethyst FN (that hopefully is being 'repolished') and a pink dillo set from Germany.

Clever girl! Very Happy
merlesen
merlesen
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by merlesen Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:06 pm

Oh yes, did you see the ornamental doodle gold bead?
merlesen
merlesen
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollfrog Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:18 pm

Are those puppies a kind of frankensteins creature? Or do they look irl more like dogs? I thought, I urgently need them, but after those pictures I am not sure at all...
Trollfrog
Trollfrog
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by merlesen Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:44 pm

Trollfrog wrote:Are those puppies a kind of frankensteins creature? Or do they look irl more like dogs? I thought, I urgently need them, but after those pictures I am not sure at all...

didn't someone mention that they looked like gargoyles or similar a couple of days ago?? I think they look a little odd too!
merlesen
merlesen
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by niceday Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:47 pm

BeadThrilled can I ask you do you know the price of the silver beads Rolling Eyes
niceday
niceday
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by BeadThrilled Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:52 pm

The puppies actually are very cute. It's that I've got other silvers on my wish list first.
Guess it is a bead to see IRL before buying.

This LD is rather reluctant to the gold. It's expensive and doesn't sell very well.
He preferably orders gold when requested by a customer.

I've got prices of the beads indeed in € though, give me a PM for which beads.
BeadThrilled
BeadThrilled
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:56 pm

Thank you so much for taking the pics for us flower

It's good to see the silver all together and to compare the sizes.
Still love the heart.
Fortunately none of these are limited editions. This gives time to pick them up one by one......
Fleur
Fleur
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninbey Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:25 pm

Fabulous silvers--I can feel my credit card heating up to exploding as I think about what to buy! Thanks again for the great photos!
Ninbey
Ninbey
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonMugirl Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:31 pm

I just drooled on my husband's Macbook. I am in trouble.

I'm getting the Beach Kit, for sure. Luckily I've been too busy at work to spend any money in January!

Thank you so much for the lovely pictures.
LondonMugirl
LondonMugirl
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by naranja Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:00 pm

BeadThrilled wrote:To be honest, I got a sneak peak on the collection at the store... Embarassed

How nice of the LD to let you take all these (but then he is a very nice guy!). You had me fooled with the wooden box with white lining! I'm glad you got that lovely palm tree! Which of the glass did you get?

Thanks for taking all the pictures and posting them sunny

Last edited by BeadThrilled on Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit private name ;))
naranja
naranja

Back to top Go down

Post by lisa Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:07 pm

Thanks for the pretty pictures. Gives us something to daydream about!
lisa
lisa
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Fera Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:06 pm

I love them. Saw them today. Got the cherryblossoms. I love it! It is heavy and gorgeous! I also got the new booklett and it is GORGEOUS!!!!

Next one I am getting is the HUGE shadow flower. Fitts on a bracelet too...Smile
Fera
Fera
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Molamola Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:11 pm

Great to see non-stocvk pictures, still think all the beads I like look fabulous.
Molamola
Molamola
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirstin Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:58 pm

I preordered several and hope they arrive early next week!!
bounce bounce
Kirstin
Kirstin
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisylove Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:43 pm

I have seen them too IRL and I think they are DDG!
I saw 2 palmtrees, and both the glass was very different, one of them was shiny, and the other one wasn't.

The kiwi is IMHO a 'crane look a like' but than with the fact that the old crane is much nicer than the new one.

The heart I find very 'abstract' but, I guess it would fit great between the more fairytaled beads on a combination.

And the glas sets are stunning, the flowers are for sure I love you
Daisylove
Daisylove
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaidspurse Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:44 pm

I bought Peter Pan and the lilac/bluish petal flower today! I was mighty dissapointed by the sea glass kit they had in the store. The beach bead didn't look interesting at all, more like a baby blue desert bead with only a tiny bit of beige and the sea urchin was like a totally ugly OOAK! Light cream with a too regular row of brown blobs in the middle and two rows of smaller dots to the side. Nothing irregular and no bit of green or blue on it! I guess with those beads you really have to be on the lookout for the perfect one!
The dog and cat beads actually looked quite nice and detailed (you can even distinguish different breeds of dogs). And it's NOT a basket like I read before, it's just puppies or kittens milling around the bead.
Oh and the Kiwi is actually Mom and Baby Kiwi. Mom has her head down and baby is on her back, so it goes with the panda and Koala beads!
mermaidspurse
mermaidspurse
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by tish Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:59 pm

anybody want to buy a kidney
tish
tish
Babytroll Supermum
Babytroll Supermum

Back to top Go down

Post by Beadgirl Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:15 pm

I have to have the dark blue glass Shocked. The Palm Tree and Peter Pan and the blue leather are on the wishlist. Smile

Beadgirl
Beadgirl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollfrog Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:17 pm

tish wrote:anybody want to buy a kidney

cheers Great idea, this release will be so expensive for me, selling mine too....
Trollfrog
Trollfrog
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinka Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:25 pm

Wow, beautiful, but to me it seems the glassbeads are huge Question
Tinka
Tinka
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next