BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My cat is playing in the garden... New combo idea with my new cameo

+12
Trollperle
GRUMPY
Mabel
PMJ
dansketroll
PansyCat
AquaAura
WendyD
Catsworld
Moomintroll
niceday
FrenchRedPoppy
16 posters

Go down

My cat is playing in the garden... New combo idea with my new cameo Empty My cat is playing in the garden... New combo idea with my new cameo

Post by FrenchRedPoppy Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:42 am

I live near Paris in a small flat but i am visiting my parents for vacations.
They live in the french countryside and have a very big garden, so Shadow, my cat, is playing there all the day !!
I just receive a cameo with a cat and decided to make a combo representing Shadow playing in the garden.

My cat is playing in the garden... New combo idea with my new cameo Dsc00411

My cat is playing in the garden... New combo idea with my new cameo Dsc00413

My cat is playing in the garden... New combo idea with my new cameo Dsc00412

Last edited by Coralie Briaux on Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
FrenchRedPoppy
FrenchRedPoppy
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

My cat is playing in the garden... New combo idea with my new cameo Empty Re: My cat is playing in the garden... New combo idea with my new cameo

Post by niceday Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:51 am

With all the flowers it looks like a lovely summers day. Beautiful Very Happy
Love your little cat Very Happy
niceday
niceday
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

My cat is playing in the garden... New combo idea with my new cameo Empty Re: My cat is playing in the garden... New combo idea with my new cameo

Post by FrenchRedPoppy Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:42 am

Thanks !! flower
FrenchRedPoppy
FrenchRedPoppy
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Moomintroll Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:46 pm

Cute little cat locket =^ω^=
Moomintroll
Moomintroll
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:02 am

what a happy bracelet! I would love to wear this one! sunny Love cat
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by WendyD Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:50 am

Beautiful! I love those beads!
WendyD
WendyD
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by AquaAura Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:53 am

So pretty and summery! sunny
AquaAura
AquaAura
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by PansyCat Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:26 am

As happy and beautiful a combo as I have ever seen.
PansyCat
PansyCat
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by WendyD Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:32 am

I have to admit, I keep coming back to look at your bracelet. Where did you find those lovely large beads? They are so pretty!
WendyD
WendyD
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by dansketroll Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:30 am

Very lovely and feminine Very Happy
dansketroll
dansketroll
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by PMJ Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:14 am

Gorgeous Coralie... love the whole combination you show us. Enjoy the vacation with your parents !!!
PMJ
PMJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Mabel Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:55 am

that is pure summer!! wonderful!! enjoy your vacation!
Mabel
Mabel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by FrenchRedPoppy Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:43 am

WendyD wrote:I have to admit, I keep coming back to look at your bracelet. Where did you find those lovely large beads? They are so pretty!

I bought the blue flowers beads with CZ by a chineese retailer. I have some in pink and others in purple.

The other with butterflies come frome Mary Law : )
FrenchRedPoppy
FrenchRedPoppy
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by GRUMPY Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:32 am

Your photos and bracelet is a typical example of Beadthrilled, i..e we can post any make bead and not be reprimanded.. Your bracelet is tres jolie..! oh lal la and I love it.. Very Happy
GRUMPY
GRUMPY
Trolldiva

http://www.paula4u.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:00 am

Stunning! This is one of the most breathtakingly - if not the - most beautiful garden bracelet I have seen so far. I can smell the flowers, the sun and can see your cat enjoying herself (himself?) sunny sunny sunny
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by FrenchRedPoppy Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:38 pm

Trollperle wrote:Stunning! This is one of the most breathtakingly - if not the - most beautiful garden bracelet I have seen so far. I can smell the flowers, the sun and can see your cat enjoying herself (himself?) sunny sunny sunny

Thanks !! It is he : )
FrenchRedPoppy
FrenchRedPoppy
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by FrenchRedPoppy Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:41 pm

GRUMPY wrote:Your photos and bracelet is a typical example of Beadthrilled, i..e we can post any make bead and not be reprimanded.. Your bracelet is tres jolie..! oh lal la and I love it.. Very Happy

Merci beaucoup !

That's why i like beadthrilled. I do have some sterlings Trollbeads but no glass bead. I prefere there silvers so that's why many of my combos are artisans beads or commons beads.

But i will try to buy some glasses ; )

FrenchRedPoppy
FrenchRedPoppy
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by lindakm Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:29 pm

A floral delight!!
lindakm
lindakm
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunny01 Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:38 pm

Beautiful bracelet - I do like the story behind it! sunny
Sunny01
Sunny01
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by troll2011 Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:53 pm

Lovely combo. I like your flower beads!

troll2011
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by schneeflocke Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:14 pm

You have wonderful flower beads, I like all your combinations
schneeflocke
schneeflocke
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by WendyD Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:41 pm

See, I'm back again. I must love this one.

Thanks for sharing where you bought the beads. :-)
WendyD
WendyD
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by FrenchRedPoppy Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:27 am

WendyD wrote:See, I'm back again. I must love this one.

Thanks for sharing where you bought the beads. :-)

I went to the website yesterday but that beads are out of stock. I will keep my eyes open and if they make some i will inform you : ) But the problem of that webshop is that you have to pay 30 dollars foor the shipping... so i pass very big order cause if not it is not interesting.
FrenchRedPoppy
FrenchRedPoppy
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down