BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mandy Ramsdell "Daybreak Garden" pink/purple/aqua combo

+14
mykoffee
Trollfee
misssodakgal
moemoe
Mabel
Librarylil
PMJ
troll2011
My 4 Trollboys
Omgbeads
TrollBlossom
AquaAura
GRUMPY
stacecase
18 posters

Go down

Mandy Ramsdell "Daybreak Garden" pink/purple/aqua combo Empty Mandy Ramsdell "Daybreak Garden" pink/purple/aqua combo

Post by stacecase Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:10 am

This is a work in progress...suggestions are welcomed! I LOVE the Mandy Ramsdell bead as the focal, but the rest of the beads are up for discussion Wink

I played with it for a while, starting with two or three glass together, but I had to keep scaling back to fit the right things in. I like it, but I'm not 100% THRILLED with it, so I'd love to hear suggestions for how to improve it.

Unfortunately, the amethyst looks too dark in this photo, but IRL it is much prettier.

Mandy Ramsdell "Daybreak Garden" pink/purple/aqua combo Mandy_10
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Mandy Ramsdell "Daybreak Garden" pink/purple/aqua combo Empty Re: Mandy Ramsdell "Daybreak Garden" pink/purple/aqua combo

Post by GRUMPY Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:58 am

i love the mandy bead, and i cant fault your combo.. its magic and enhances the central bead.
GRUMPY
GRUMPY
Trolldiva

http://www.paula4u.net

Back to top Go down

Mandy Ramsdell "Daybreak Garden" pink/purple/aqua combo Empty Re: Mandy Ramsdell "Daybreak Garden" pink/purple/aqua combo

Post by AquaAura Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:36 am

Love these colours together - looks vey well balanced to me!
Love
AquaAura
AquaAura
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollBlossom Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:43 am

You did a wonderful job putting the bracelet together! Love the mandy bead as the focal and then you pulled the colors out using some Trollbeads. I would be proud to wear that bracelet.
TrollBlossom
TrollBlossom
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

https://www.facebook.com/heather.mcdougall.5 http://www.pinterest.com/izziebean5095/

Back to top Go down

Post by Omgbeads Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:47 am

I really like it, the colors look great together. I like the way each bead stands on its own. Congrats,
Omgbeads
Omgbeads
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by My 4 Trollboys Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:42 am

So Beautiful !!
My 4 Trollboys
My 4 Trollboys
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by troll2011 Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:10 pm

The focal bead is terrific. The rest fits very well. I really like it cheers

troll2011
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by PMJ Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:13 pm

I really like it the way you put these beads together stacecase !!! I makes me think of a real spring garden... I would say : don't change it, it's beautiful the way it is now !!! sunny
PMJ
PMJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Librarylil Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:48 pm

Agree This is perfect the way it is!
Librarylil
Librarylil
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mabel Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:40 am

I don´t think that there is any need for improvement - it´s a wonderful focal bead (I ´ve never seen them before and I really like its details and colors) and you picked up the different colors very nicely, well balanced.
Beautiful spring combo! (much needed here - it´s cold and snow-raining.....)
Mabel
Mabel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by moemoe Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:17 pm

I really love your vivid colored beads!

moemoe
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:59 pm

Tried to get a better shot in the daylight here, but we have a shortage of sunshine these days Wink

Mandy Ramsdell "Daybreak Garden" pink/purple/aqua combo Mandy_11
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by misssodakgal Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:02 pm

stacecase wrote:Tried to get a better shot in the daylight here, but we have a shortage of sunshine these days Wink

Mandy Ramsdell "Daybreak Garden" pink/purple/aqua combo Mandy_11

That is stunning!!! Your combinations are inspiring!! I love those colors.
misssodakgal
misssodakgal
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollfee Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:50 am

Wonderful colours. I like it.

Trollfee
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by mykoffee Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:22 pm

What is the red/pink bead that is top left? It looks like it's cut like a gemstone but a little creamier than the ruby. Gorgeous!
mykoffee
mykoffee
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Magpie Kate Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:30 pm

Drool absolutely stunning, I am also curious about the red/pink gemstone Very Happy
Magpie Kate
Magpie Kate
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by mandyjw Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:33 pm

I love it!
mandyjw
mandyjw
Glass Artist

http://www.lionspawjewelry.com

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:36 pm

mykoffee wrote:What is the red/pink bead that is top left? It looks like it's cut like a gemstone but a little creamier than the ruby. Gorgeous!

That is a TB faceted crazy lace agate that I purchased from a lovely fellow member. I love it too! I can't remember which, but the faceted ones were only released in either the UK or the USA. I think the UK.
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:58 pm

mandyjw wrote:I love it!

Thanks, Mandy!! I'm honored that you appreciate it. Your design really makes the bracelet!

Thanks to everyone else as well for all the nice comments. I think I will leave it as is Wink
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by natasja Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:10 am

it lokes super, very good colors together

natasja
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Sera Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:30 pm

don`t change a winning team Very Happy
Sera
Sera
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down