BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Noosa and tourmalinated quartz....

+12
BusyBeads
Engel
casarobi
bubbagump
lecohen
Bowerbird
Joolz
Trolldog
Trolls
Brightonbelle
PMJ
AquaAura
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

My Noosa and tourmalinated quartz.... - Page 2 Empty Re: My Noosa and tourmalinated quartz....

Post by AquaAura Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:09 am

TrollBlossom wrote:I've spent a lot of time on the Noosa web site trying to decide which chunks to buy. I'm pretty impressed with myself for recognizing and knowing the name! Laughing

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
AquaAura
AquaAura
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

My Noosa and tourmalinated quartz.... - Page 2 Empty Re: My Noosa and tourmalinated quartz....

Post by pandapharm Mon May 07, 2012 6:50 pm

great detective work! I hope to be as well-versed in Noosa-sleuthing as you ladies are Very Happy
pandapharm
pandapharm
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Mon May 07, 2012 7:02 pm

thank you for more inspiration, Very Happy your Turmaline is a beauty, the beautiful one's are quite rare in Switzerland...also love the combination of wisdom and your turquoise chunk (I'll never be able to learn the names)...
it really matches so well..! flower
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollBlossom Tue May 08, 2012 3:40 am

By the way, NJewel-24 ships for free to UK and US if you spend at least 100 Euros. I've already placed 3 orders and not even embarrassed to admit that to all of you. lol! I'm waiting on 2 of the orders that should arrive this week. I'm obsessed with Noosa. Especially wearing the bracelet on the same wrist as a Trollbeads bracelet.
TrollBlossom
TrollBlossom
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

https://www.facebook.com/heather.mcdougall.5 http://www.pinterest.com/izziebean5095/

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2