BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot Spring Holidays Swimming Trollbeads

+18
AquaAura
Bowerbird
Hisae
Rainbow
rainyday
Clochard
lecohen
soxfan
casarobi
Francisca
natasja
Sera
Bluesybeads
trollmoll
Lengoa
troll2011
PMJ
GRUMPY
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hot Spring Holidays  Swimming Trollbeads - Page 2 Empty Re: Hot Spring Holidays Swimming Trollbeads

Post by Trolldog Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:06 am

GRUMPY wrote:
Rainbow wrote:lol x knickers and trollbeads!!!!!! rolling eyes!mum x

No need to worry about gravity that hits with age, the mammary glands float up to my chin...lolololol its so funny as the dratted things float!

Ha Ha Grumpy!! I was just thinking that about them floating up to my chin.....not in a pool, but in the hot tub with my DH only...I daresay I'd be arrested here if I tried that in a pool...I'd have to be registered as a sex offender...can you imagine??? A man pees on the side of the road and now is a registered sex offender....I think we take things a bit too far sometimes here.
Trolldog
Trolldog
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Hot Spring Holidays  Swimming Trollbeads - Page 2 Empty Re: Hot Spring Holidays Swimming Trollbeads

Post by rollypoly troll Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:58 pm

Nice shot of your beautiful combo.
rollypoly troll
rollypoly troll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by GRUMPY Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:25 pm

Trolldog wrote:
GRUMPY wrote:
Rainbow wrote:lol x knickers and trollbeads!!!!!! rolling eyes!mum x

No need to worry about gravity that hits with age, the mammary glands float up to my chin...lolololol its so funny as the dratted things float!

Ha Ha Grumpy!! I was just thinking that about them floating up to my chin.....not in a pool, but in the hot tub with my DH only...I daresay I'd be arrested here if I tried that in a pool...I'd have to be registered as a sex offender...can you imagine??? A man pees on the side of the road and now is a registered sex offender....I think we take things a bit too far sometimes here.

Yes I so understand what you mean, it's a very difficult country the USA, I lived there for a while and when I came back 20 years later as a tourist the only difference I saw that was noticible apart from technology was that breakfast came in paper cups and plates.. .. Embarassed . I got so used to topless places that I felt quite inhibited in the USA during a holiday. When I lived there I felt that it was a country of many double standards, of discrimination right left and centre, some quite openly.. i.e. wrong side of the river, wrong religion , wrong colour.. and this was from our beautiful melting pot of immigrants..

When you are raised with an open outlook, the USA may be a beautiful country with lovely people but if you live there .. under the surface are many problems.. sadly I found them in the UK too but I am happy there. Spain with so many European tourists is very open minded it has been since the '60's it had to .. as it needed income.
GRUMPY
GRUMPY
Trolldiva

http://www.paula4u.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GRUMPY Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:29 pm

On a serious note...

The nudity I find more offending is small children running around pools nude. Pedophiles are every where and sadly these parents do not take their responsibility serious. I find while staying in spanish resorts that very often Scandinavians are so broadminded they do not protect their children by covering them up. They feel safe I guess and sadly your child is bait.. for the wrong kind of friends , but they would feel offended if I said something so I dont.. but please think hard .. changing rooms are there for a reason and nude swimming small children.. babies have been abused so there is no age limit . I do occasional work on line for an Civil Agency and it certainly has made me very very sad and cautious.
GRUMPY
GRUMPY
Trolldiva

http://www.paula4u.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolldog Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:01 am

GRUMPY wrote:On a serious note...

The nudity I find more offending is small children running around pools nude. Pedophiles are every where and sadly these parents do not take their responsibility serious. I find while staying in spanish resorts that very often Scandinavians are so broadminded they do not protect their children by covering them up. They feel safe I guess and sadly your child is bait.. for the wrong kind of friends , but they would feel offended if I said something so I dont.. but please think hard .. changing rooms are there for a reason and nude swimming small children.. babies have been abused so there is no age limit . I do occasional work on line for an Civil Agency and it certainly has made me very very sad and cautious.

Very wise words Grumpy!!! I don't think I could work for anything that had to do with pedophiles....unless it was punishing them...THAT I think I could do with a clear conscience!!! Which part should I burn off first????? Like a little gas with that fire??? Sad that being a trusting person is no longer a good thing to do. Especially when it comes to kids.
Trolldog
Trolldog
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2