BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot Spring Holidays Swimming Trollbeads

+18
AquaAura
Bowerbird
Hisae
Rainbow
rainyday
Clochard
lecohen
soxfan
casarobi
Francisca
natasja
Sera
Bluesybeads
trollmoll
Lengoa
troll2011
PMJ
GRUMPY
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hot Spring Holidays  Swimming Trollbeads Empty Hot Spring Holidays Swimming Trollbeads

Post by GRUMPY Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:36 am

I love wearing silver and gold.. and rarely used to take this off in the swimming pool well I do the same with my trollbeads and I now make sure I do not use gemstones that can be effected by water and also I often lay in the pool admiring my beads with the sunshine high above me.. knickers and trollbeads only.. as here in the canaries in the privacy of your own club pool we are very broad minded.. Again this is why I live in Europe where you can feel free enough to be topless. Trollbeads go well with this.. even the necklaces..

Hot Spring Holidays  Swimming Trollbeads 23032012213

it was a bit tricky holding my mobile in the pool as you cant see the screen taking the photo in the bright sun but the water magnifies our beautifull beads.. the hand is under water..

Hot Spring Holidays  Swimming Trollbeads 23032012209
GRUMPY
GRUMPY
Trolldiva

http://www.paula4u.net

Back to top Go down

Hot Spring Holidays  Swimming Trollbeads Empty Re: Hot Spring Holidays Swimming Trollbeads

Post by PMJ Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:48 am

Your bracelet looks as the swimmingpool : fun and sunny sunny. You combination is fantastic I think !!!
PMJ
PMJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Hot Spring Holidays  Swimming Trollbeads Empty Re: Hot Spring Holidays Swimming Trollbeads

Post by troll2011 Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:49 am

Cool pictures. The beads look awsome in the water with the sun shining on them. So sparkly cheers

troll2011
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Lengoa Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:54 am

study Just remimber NEVER to have goldbeads in the swimmingpool - because the chlorine in the water affects the gold alloy. pale

Hijack

Otherwise I love your bracelet
Lengoa
Lengoa
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by GRUMPY Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:10 pm

thats new on me tiffany how come my normal gold bracelets and rings are never effected? Perhaps because we have sea water in our pools here? But even in chlorinated pools never seen damage on my wedding ring which is 18K or platinum rings
GRUMPY
GRUMPY
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by GRUMPY Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:12 pm

Just read up ... mmmmm ok however I have lunge problems if the chlorine is that bad I wouldnot be in the pool. I went into our local pool in the Rhondda recently and came out of it feeling very ill when I pointed it out they checked and yes the chlorine level was too high.. I now check before I go into pools. Careless pool care takers can make mistakes. People with lunge disorders must keep clear of such pools.

Chlorine stress cracking is a chemical reaction between gold alloy jewelry and chlorine that causes breakdown of the metal causing broken prongs and ring shanks.

Chlorine is found with increasing use in household 'non-abrasive' cleaners and of course in laundry detergents and bleach. It is also used in pool and hot tub water treatment and in high concentrations in tap water. In some communities the chlorine in tap water is at levels normal for swimming pools. Where new construction is common local codes require chlorine level boosting each time a new home is connected to the water main.

At maximum concentration such as pure household bleach, chlorine is so reactive that 14k gold jewelry left in pure bleach solution for 24 hours will be destroyed beyond repair; in extreme cases the gold will be dissolved! DON'T EVER SOAK JEWELRY IN BLEACH!

Chlorine reacts specifically with the copper and nickel portions of gold jewelry alloys. Copper and silver are the primary alloys for yellow gold and nickel is the primary alloy for white gold. Chlorine dissolves the copper, or in the case of a white gold mounting for a diamond the nickel, and causes a perfectly good and often new piece of jewelry to break.
GRUMPY
GRUMPY
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by trollmoll Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:38 pm

Who notices if you are topless if you have that gorgeous bracelet on!
trollmoll
trollmoll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesybeads Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:43 pm

Ohh, such beautiful photos you make, Grumpy! Cool

I love the bracelet too Very Happy
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sera Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:36 pm

beautiful pics....but i could not make pictures in the pool, too affraid i would drop my phone Shocked
Sera
Sera
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by GRUMPY Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:21 pm

hahahhahh funny that I could wear a tent of trollbeads and they still stare at nipples.. and as for my phone. Its about £350 quid.. I was sweating trust me.. didnot want to drop that..
GRUMPY
GRUMPY
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by natasja Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:34 pm

splashing combo!

natasja
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Francisca Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:53 pm

Great pictures Wink
Francisca
Francisca
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by casarobi Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:09 pm

What a pretty and sunny combination! Love it!
casarobi
casarobi
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by soxfan Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:23 pm

love it underwater! I remember when we went to punta cana, everyone was topless. I hardly even noticed, to be honest. The U.S. is pretty uptight, too! Laughing Although there are a few naked 5k's that are run every year here....
soxfan
soxfan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by lecohen Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:40 pm

knickers and beads, perfect!!!! Wink
lecohen
lecohen
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Clochard Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:01 am

wonderful picture....

close my eyes....smell the chlorine...or better the perfect smelling sunblocker
...mmmmmmhhhh.....

tequila or pina colada?

great!
Clochard
Clochard
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by rainyday Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:27 am

You need a troll-kini!
rainyday
rainyday
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

http://trollgirl2.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:50 am

lol x knickers and trollbeads!!!!!! rolling eyes!mum x
Rainbow
Rainbow
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisae Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:23 pm

Rainbow wrote:lol x knickers and trollbeads!!!!!! rolling eyes!mum x
lol! lol! Great pics!!
Hisae
Hisae
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by GRUMPY Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:35 am

Clochard wrote:wonderful picture....

close my eyes....smell the chlorine...or better the perfect smelling sunblocker
...mmmmmmhhhh.....

tequila or pina colada?

great!

Gin and Mango Juice, and no chlorine. This is the extra pool on the side with the slide in, quite small but deep lazy pensioners that like the heavy pump on their backs etc legs etc and super safe checked by pool attendant twice daily. We would frown on chlorine in our pools only what ever is needed to pump and clean they have a super good filtration system. They also sorted the heaters after 10 years.. pool is as warm as the sea as per my request with the new management..
GRUMPY
GRUMPY
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by GRUMPY Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:37 am

Rainbow wrote:lol x knickers and trollbeads!!!!!! rolling eyes!mum x

No need to worry about gravity that hits with age, the mammary glands float up to my chin...lolololol its so funny as the dratted things float!
GRUMPY
GRUMPY
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Bowerbird Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:26 pm

Wow, how decadent to have a Troll swimming bracelet! And why not? Relaxing in the water looking at your beads sparkle sounds very nice.
Bowerbird
Bowerbird
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by AquaAura Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:09 pm

Sounds lovely - the water and sunlight really make your beads sparkle! I love to swim topless! Not much chance of that in UK - much too cold!!
Shocked
AquaAura
AquaAura
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by vonnewe Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:17 pm

To bad...haven't got a pool...the only pool my beads will be seeing is my ultasonic cleaner Razz ..but your beads look very beautyfully clean too
vonnewe
vonnewe
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by BusyBeads Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:29 pm

This is a really lovely bracelet Smile
BusyBeads
BusyBeads
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next