BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can I see your trollbeads turtles?

+28
LoopyLou
LindaJo
Daemonchen
TrollFantasy
casarobi
troll2011
saracat
Ninbey
Jan
Wildthing
Tweedy
neonfiller
trollshopper
Tatiana
trollmoll
Reive
Brightonbelle
Kathleen
Bluesybeads
trolliholic
TrollBlossom
niceday
HunnyBunny
mermaidspurse
stephenie
busy bee
Pandabee(uk)
Engel
32 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Can I see your trollbeads turtles? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can I see your trollbeads turtles?

Post by Engel Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:33 pm

trolliholic wrote:That's right Engel! The same colours! Very Happy But this turtle has to stay with me its whole life! Laughing

awww. XD

if zou or anyone ever finds an OOAK with those colors, please contact me anyway! i want to make a bracelet with the brazilian flags colors to wear on holidays or a brazilian party for example. aaand in the next world cup that will be in brazil as well!!! Very Happy
Engel
Engel
Troll Guru

http://pinterest.com/uilaengelblank/ http://uilaengelblank.com

Back to top Go down

Can I see your trollbeads turtles? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can I see your trollbeads turtles?

Post by trollshopper Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:41 pm

if i came across one at normal price i would not say no..
trollshopper
trollshopper
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by neonfiller Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:20 pm

We all have differing tastes, so flog me now!! I find the new batch of turtles, grapes and so called critter beads to be a little too trendy and silly for me, but they would be so cute on a child's bracelet. I do have a green and pink manga and like that they were done for charities, or I may have passed on them as well.
neonfiller
neonfiller
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Tweedy Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:43 pm

here some from mine, can`t find a picture of the red which I had (I now have only the white, all others are gone)

Can I see your trollbeads turtles? - Page 2 Turtle14

all are Trollbeads Smile
Tweedy
Tweedy
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Wildthing Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:02 pm

neonfiller wrote:We all have differing tastes, so flog me now!! I find the new batch of turtles, grapes and so called critter beads to be a little too trendy and silly for me, but they would be so cute on a child's bracelet. I do have a green and pink manga and like that they were done for charities, or I may have passed on them as well.

I agree, they are not to my taste at all, I do have a smiley that found it's way to me during the give away in a really special way and for that reason I will never part with it and I really love it, but otherwise any kind of 'cutesy' bead doesn't appeal at all.
Wildthing
Wildthing
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Jan Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:08 pm

This is the turtle bead I got from Glassbonbon on etsy. She has other colors, too, and could probably do custom colors. The size is the same as an average Trollbead.

http://www.etsy.com/transaction/67629419
Jan
Jan
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninbey Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:23 pm

Kathleen wrote:I think i'm the only one ,who don't like turtles,manga's and smiley's Embarassed Embarassed

They are cute--just not for me! I can see why they are highly collectible, though! bom
Ninbey
Ninbey
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by HunnyBunny Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:43 pm

Tweedy wrote:here some from mine, can`t find a picture of the red which I had (I now have only the white, all others are gone)

all are Trollbeads Smile
They're absolutely gorgeous! Very Happy I think they're really sweet and add a bit of 'smile' to a bracelet. Laughing
HunnyBunny
HunnyBunny
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:46 pm

I love the shell on the white one, beautiful! Very Happy
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by stephenie Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:24 pm

Jan wrote:This is the turtle bead I got from Glassbonbon on etsy. She has other colors, too, and could probably do custom colors. The size is the same as an average Trollbead.

Love this and the colors are so wonderfully neutral.
stephenie
stephenie
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by stephenie Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:26 pm

Tweedy wrote:here some from mine, can`t find a picture of the red which I had (I now have only the white, all others are gone)

all are Trollbeads Smile

As much as I like the yellow, I think that would be a hard color for me to wear. Love all of them, but the cream is my favorite also. Lucky you to have found four of them!
stephenie
stephenie
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by saracat Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:34 pm

Jan wrote:This is the turtle bead I got from Glassbonbon on etsy. She has other colors, too, and could probably do custom colors. The size is the same as an average Trollbead.

Wow! her beads are amazing and so different to other lampworkers beads. I NEED some!!!!!
saracat
saracat
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by troll2011 Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:31 pm

Those turtles are so cute Smile

troll2011
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by casarobi Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:16 am

The turtles look really cute! Not my sort of thing, but I see why you would collect them.
casarobi
casarobi
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by trolliholic Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:01 pm

Here is my turtle on a bracelet:

Can I see your trollbeads turtles? - Page 2 P1020910
trolliholic
trolliholic
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollFantasy Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:49 pm

Here's my seaturtle again
Can I see your trollbeads turtles? - Page 2 DSC02969
TrollFantasy
TrollFantasy
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Daemonchen Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:22 pm

This is my Trollbeads Turtle. I have never seen one like this before Smile A really kind Trollfairy from a German Forum bought it for me Smile

Can I see your trollbeads turtles? - Page 2 Turtlejlpc

Daemonchen
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:51 pm

Amazing Turtle - wild colours.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:46 am

trolliholic wrote:Here is my turtle on a bracelet:

Can I see your trollbeads turtles? - Page 2 P1020910

a bracelet with the colors of the brazilian flag! Very Happy amazing!
Engel
Engel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:35 pm

Kathleen wrote:I think i'm the only one ,who don't like turtles,manga's and smiley's Embarassed Embarassed

Me, neither, Kathleen. I do like my mangas, because they're Japanese, but not for their inherent design. And I have one artisan turtle which I like because it was a gift. But I'm not avidly searching for any of these designs.
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Reive Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:31 pm

LindaJo wrote:

Me, neither, Kathleen. I do like my mangas, because they're Japanese, but not for their inherent design. And I have one artisan turtle which I like because it was a gift. But I'm not avidly searching for any of these designs.

I think i'm in the not keen camp too. I think they're beautiful and apprecaite the work that has probably gone in to getting them to look like turtles and not blobs but I stilll think i'd have problems combining one with other beads to make a design I felt happy wearing.
Reive
Reive
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by LoopyLou Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:52 pm

My DD has two turtles. The yellow and green one is genuine Troll, and the girlie pink was a commission order from BeadImpressions. Once BeadImpressions is back to the torch after her pregnancy, I intend to breed this pair of turtle and have some more for DDs collection sunny

Can I see your trollbeads turtles? - Page 2 P9040328-1
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Bugladydi Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:12 pm

Here is my Turtle ... He is not as ornate as all of these others but I still like him. Very Happy

Can I see your trollbeads turtles? - Page 2 D76c791c
Bugladydi
Bugladydi
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:45 pm

With the news that they won't make critters anymore I searched for this old turtle thread I made. And to think that one year and a half later, I managed to find two matching turtles that I liked at last!

It just goes to prove that if is meant to be, it will find you eventually.

Even with many turtles available I had a hard time to find ones that I liked, and when I wasn't actively searching for them anymore I found them (around september or october of 2013).

This is the only picture I have of my turtles, I will try and take a better one eventually:

Can I see your trollbeads turtles? - Page 2 1441492_10202712404034423_2051511560_n

Last edited by Engel on Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Engel
Engel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:15 pm

I have just a few turtles, but would love to have one of the very old ones on white base!
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next