BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Troll locks, Greyhound Locks and Mexico Lock

+13
stacecase
AquaAura
daisylou
lerelsa
Trollfee
snowy
TrollRose
Tatiana
Chuck
vampbutterfly
pandapharm
Brightonbelle
Engel
17 posters

Go down

My Troll locks, Greyhound Locks and Mexico Lock Empty My Troll locks, Greyhound Locks and Mexico Lock

Post by Engel Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:36 pm

I posted this in another thread, but thought I would share the locks on their own in here as well! hope that is ok

Look what arrived today in the post for me, one from the LD that was having the online promotion with the anniversary bracelet with the chain, retired mexico lock and peacock pearl, the other 2 from my very first troll fairy, with my 2 anniversary troll locks!!! I am beyond excited!

My Troll locks, Greyhound Locks and Mexico Lock 3vgc1

Looks like someone wants to see the daylight...

My Troll locks, Greyhound Locks and Mexico Lock A587fc

Both of them together, really happy little fellas!!!

My Troll locks, Greyhound Locks and Mexico Lock 2qx6a2q

My Troll locks, Greyhound Locks and Mexico Lock Zksaz9

My Troll locks, Greyhound Locks and Mexico Lock 2s8ms94

I tried to show the beautiful colors my mexican lock has, green on one side, and green/orange on the other! it looks amazing and the pictures don't do it justice. (I also have another mexico lock on its way to me, that I bought from another online store that was having it with 25% off, and can't wait to receive the new one! I hope for blue/purple on that one)

My Troll locks, Greyhound Locks and Mexico Lock 25a51jb

My Troll locks, Greyhound Locks and Mexico Lock 1z6e1xl

My Troll locks, Greyhound Locks and Mexico Lock 2dkg5c0

My Troll locks, Greyhound Locks and Mexico Lock 2dkg5c0

My two greyhound locks, on the beautiful silk bag they came with! They are the most beautiful locks for troll bracelets ever! And I absolutely love them! Someday when I have enough bracelets and enough beads, they will be permanently attached to bracelets (i don't like the look of the greyhounds with claps)

My Troll locks, Greyhound Locks and Mexico Lock 5bw5u1
Engel
Engel
Troll Guru

http://pinterest.com/uilaengelblank/ http://uilaengelblank.com

Back to top Go down

My Troll locks, Greyhound Locks and Mexico Lock Empty Re: My Troll locks, Greyhound Locks and Mexico Lock

Post by Brightonbelle Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:44 pm

What a thrilling set of locks. I love the colours of the glass in your Mexico lock. Looking forward to seeing you use them soon.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

My Troll locks, Greyhound Locks and Mexico Lock Empty Re: My Troll locks, Greyhound Locks and Mexico Lock

Post by pandapharm Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:48 pm

Such happy little fellas!!! Great colors in your Mexico lock Very Happy
pandapharm
pandapharm
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by vampbutterfly Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:04 pm

Just brilliant finds...Love the greyhound lock... Drool
vampbutterfly
vampbutterfly
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:45 pm

Brightonbelle wrote:What a thrilling set of locks. I love the colours of the glass in your Mexico lock. Looking forward to seeing you use them soon.

Thank you! I put on the notes for the seller I anted it in green, and I could not be happier with it!!! Im using one of the troll locks on my bracelet right now! Very Happy
and using the chain with the mexican lock as well, without any beads though, for layering

pandapharm wrote:Such happy little fellas!!! Great colors in your Mexico lock Very Happy

I am really really happy with its colors as well!!! bounce Love

vampbutterfly wrote:Just brilliant finds...Love the greyhound lock... Drool

Thank you! I love it too, and the greyhound was the reason i joined this forum, and now I own 2 of them, and am really happy. Im also glad i got them when I did, because I can see they are not on D4E anymore? but i guess they can have a new batch soon anyway, as the designer is still making them
Engel
Engel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:17 pm

Love the Troll Lock as it is my absolute favorite TB lock and you have two of them!!!! Lucky you! I don't use my greyhound at all anymore as it's so permanent and I do find myself disassembling and reassembling my bracelets far more frequently than I anticipated!
Chuck
Chuck
Troll Magus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatiana Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:33 pm

Wowwww lucky you! Congrats! Hurray ... I have all three, but I just bought another "Mexico" lock, definitely, it's my favorite. The Mexico lock is the best! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Love
Tatiana
Tatiana
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollRose Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:00 pm

Again Wink congrats on your gorgeous locks Engel !! Well done. Very Happy
TrollRose
TrollRose
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollRose Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:00 pm

So wich one do YOU prefer ??
TrollRose
TrollRose
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:14 pm

TrollRose wrote:So wich one do YOU prefer ??

Greyhound! After it would be chess, if I had one that is!
Engel
Engel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by snowy Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:54 pm

Congrats Engel, a real lock haul Smile

I love the Troll Lock and the Greyhound Lock but the one I use most is the Mexico Lock. I already have two and one more on the way.
But I have never been able to find one with purple glass.
So let´s hope you get a blue or purple one now !
snowy
snowy
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollfee Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:49 am

Congrats. They are beautiful. Hurray

Trollfee
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by lerelsa Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:26 am

Congrats, i wanna have them also, do you mind telling me where you bought them, many many thanks!
lerelsa
lerelsa
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:54 am

lerelsa wrote:Congrats, i wanna have them also, do you mind telling me where you bought them, many many thanks!

I bought the greyhounds on the website of diamonds 4 ever, last time i checked they werent in stock anymore, but they may get a new batch soon.

My husband bought me the bracelet that comes with a peacock pearl and the mexican lock from steffans, but many other online stores still have the mexican lock.

And the troll locks I got with the help of an amazing troll fairy from this forum (a troll fairy is someone that helps you get something you cant get online or where you live, you transfer them the money for the item plus shipping and they send it to you. those were the two ones in the store, i guess. but maybe if you ask around you may be able to find one, hope i helped)
Engel
Engel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by lerelsa Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:46 pm

Engel wrote:
lerelsa wrote:Congrats, i wanna have them also, do you mind telling me where you bought them, many many thanks!

I bought the greyhounds on the website of diamonds 4 ever, last time i checked they werent in stock anymore, but they may get a new batch soon.

My husband bought me the bracelet that comes with a peacock pearl and the mexican lock from steffans, but many other online stores still have the mexican lock.

And the troll locks I got with the help of an amazing troll fairy from this forum (a troll fairy is someone that helps you get something you cant get online or where you live, you transfer them the money for the item plus shipping and they send it to you. those were the two ones in the store, i guess. but maybe if you ask around you may be able to find one, hope i helped)

Dear Engel,
Thank you for your help, and will try to find Greyhound and troll lock, hope i could have my troll fairy soon. i have seen one troll lock on beadsensation.com, almost 460USD, not sure if this is a reasonable price. haha

lerelsa
lerelsa
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by lerelsa Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:52 pm

My two greyhound locks, on the beautiful silk bag they came with! They are the most beautiful locks for troll bracelets ever! And I absolutely love them! Someday when I have enough bracelets and enough beads, they will be permanently attached to bracelets (i don't like the look of the greyhounds with claps)

My Troll locks, Greyhound Locks and Mexico Lock 5bw5u1
[/quote]

By the way, Engel, do you know how to add small locks or claps on greyhound?
lerelsa
lerelsa
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:57 pm

lerelsa wrote:

By the way, Engel, do you know how to add small locks or claps on greyhound?

Diamonds 2 ever had the option to buy them already with the clasps when i got mine, a little expensivier but not much.
besides that, i think just take it to a jeweler, so one side can be permanently attached to the big loop and the other side of the lock you can canibalize that small troll lock and get the small part attached, so you would be able to change the beads however you want!
Engel
Engel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by daisylou Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:04 pm

Wow, what fabulous locks!! I have a Mexico lock which I love but I am hoping one day to find a troll lock Very Happy
daisylou
daisylou
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by AquaAura Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:11 pm

Really fabulous locks! I'm still wondering what the best thing is for my Greyhound lock, planning to take it to a local jeweller for advice!
Xx
AquaAura
AquaAura
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:18 pm

Drool Drool OOOOMMMMMGGGG!!!! TWO Greyhounds and TWO Troll locks!!! I am seriously green with envy right now alien alien YOU LUCKY GIRL!!

I was ecstatic to just get ONE Greyhound lock and I haven't even FOUND a Troll lock yet, but would LOVE one!

In total, I only have the Mexico lock (blue/green & pink/orange), Lace lock & Greyhound lock (oh and a basic lock that came on a bracelet, but that doesn't count, cuz I don't use it Wink)
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:23 pm

I am a bit of lock crazy! but I got some of the ones I wanted most, so Im happy for now! also have ordered 2 faerybeads locks! need to focus on more and more beads! Very Happy
Engel
Engel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by schneeflocke Tue May 29, 2012 5:19 pm

Your mexiko lock is wonderful but I really love the greyhounds, they are great.
schneeflocke
schneeflocke
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by ljubav11 Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:17 am

I just stumbled upon a mexico clasp, love your colors! mine has a blue and green coloring!
ljubav11
ljubav11
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by PMJ Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:52 am

I do have the Troll-lock myself and I use it for my world tour bracelet... with his backsack he's like a globe-trotter. Yours are beautifully and so are your greyhound lock and Mexico lock ( which I have too )... Hope for new silver locks in the future...
PMJ
PMJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvtroll Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:40 am

Wow, stunning locks Hun...
Luvtroll
Luvtroll
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down