BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Show your bracelet with the smiley bead!

+42
Clochard
mrinn
troll2011
Pandabee(uk)
Silmaril
Guv
baykakes
purpletibet
lindakm
HunnyBunny
BethyCW
angeltroll
Michelle
Chuck
chestersnickers
Trollfan
Trollsister
Trollfee
Tanjaatje
spiderpixie
twinklebeads
Sware
Szilvia
trollcat
Kensington
Tatiana
Wildthing
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Fera
Treeinwind
Joolz
TrollRose
romayne
Trollingalong
vampbutterfly
mermaidspurse
Trolls
trollfinder
Beadgirl
ahmotheroftwo
Rainbow
Engel
46 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Show your bracelet with the smiley bead! Empty Show your bracelet with the smiley bead!

Post by Engel Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:01 pm

In another forum there is a thread like this, for people to show the designs they have with their smileys, and as I couldn´t find one like this in here, I decided to make one.

Please show your beautiful designs with this really special beads! cheers
Engel
Engel
Troll Guru

http://pinterest.com/uilaengelblank/ http://uilaengelblank.com

Back to top Go down

Show your bracelet with the smiley bead! Empty Re: Show your bracelet with the smiley bead!

Post by Rainbow Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:03 pm

ooo will do this xxbut will have to be tomorrow xxxxx
Rainbow
Rainbow
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Show your bracelet with the smiley bead! Empty Re: Show your bracelet with the smiley bead!

Post by ahmotheroftwo Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:29 pm

Here are a few pictures I found from before. There are only two smilie beads from the Found-a-Bead competition that TB ran- the brown with green face (mine sent with love from a dear friend)and the dark blue with light blue face (DD's- again sent from a dear friend). The others are artisan 'kitchen beads'.
Show your bracelet with the smiley bead! 3

Show your bracelet with the smiley bead! Beads001
ahmotheroftwo
ahmotheroftwo
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Beadgirl Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:37 pm

Here's my one in a Christmas combo Wink

Show your bracelet with the smiley bead! Xmas-combo1
Beadgirl
Beadgirl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by trollfinder Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:17 am

Here is my Christmas bracelet with my new and only smiley Very Happy
Show your bracelet with the smiley bead! C096-1

great thread Smile
trollfinder
trollfinder
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolls Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:27 am

Great bracelets everyone, lovely to see that so many people are using their Smily beads Smile
Trolls
Trolls
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:57 pm

Heres my gifted smiley,I was vey honoured to have been gifted this smiley when they very first came out xxx
Show your bracelet with the smiley bead! Mysmilie

after searching for a long time I managed to swap this smiley for an armadillo. I have given this to my youngest daughter x
Show your bracelet with the smiley bead! Lucysmilie

and just before xmas my luck came in and I managed to find my last smilie which will go to my eldest daughter xxxx Cant wait for it to arrive xxx
Rainbow
Rainbow
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaidspurse Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:05 pm

I have two Smileys. The green/yellow one I got from my LD during the 'found a bead' event

Show your bracelet with the smiley bead! GreenDillobracelet

And the red one I 'found' in the window decoration of a shop almost a year later and got it for free too!
Here it is on my 'Danish Flag' combo:

Show your bracelet with the smiley bead! Danishdrum
mermaidspurse
mermaidspurse
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by vampbutterfly Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:19 pm

what beautiful smileys...you are lucky girls to have smiley.
vampbutterfly
vampbutterfly
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:24 am

Rainbow wrote:Heres my gifted smiley,I was vey honoured to have been gifted this smiley when they very first came out xxx

after searching for a long time I managed to swap this smiley for an armadillo. I have given this to my youngest daughter x

and just before xmas my luck came in and I managed to find my last smilie which will go to my eldest daughter xxxx Cant wait for it to arrive xxx

so you swaped your smiley for an armadillo or was the other way round? If it is how I think and you and your two daughters have a smiley each, that is really, really nice. flower
Engel
Engel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollingalong Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:23 am

I love this thread Engel! Thanks for thinking of that....I think everyone's combos with their smiley are beautiful......I was also very, very fortunate to have a dear friend overseas (from me in the states since we didn't have the promotion) send me a surprise package one day and this GORGEOUS (favorite color green) bead fell out....A SMILEY!!!! To me it is the most perfect, plump, fun bead! Until I could get him on his own bracelet with the perfect companions I kept him on a double silver bracelet! I'll find the photos and post one of the bracelet that he now lives on permanently! Until then....here is Sir Eggbert (notice he has a cute pointy head!)!
Excited

Show your bracelet with the smiley bead! Bthpho16
Trollingalong
Trollingalong
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:39 am

Engel wrote:
Rainbow wrote:Heres my gifted smiley,I was vey honoured to have been gifted this smiley when they very first came out xxx

so you swaped your smiley for an armadillo or was the other way round? If it is how I think and you and your two daughters have a smiley each, that is really, really nice. flower

yes the person didnt want to sell but wanted to swap as she managed to get them gifted x so I swapped for a purple armadillo which at that time was really wanted!lol
originally I had an artisan smiley made for my two girls as I couldnt dream of getting another x then last year I got this one and it sat in my box till I finally just before xmas found another so both my girls will have there own real smilies xx
Rainbow
Rainbow
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by romayne Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:03 am

what cute little critters...
romayne
romayne
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollRose Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:23 pm

OOHHH i like this thread !!
TrollRose
TrollRose
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Beadgirl Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:11 pm

Wow love your double silver bracelet with Smiley Trollingalong. Great to hear the stories. My red Smiley I managed to get through a swap (cherry dillo) with my friend at my LD. Smile
Beadgirl
Beadgirl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollingalong Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:36 pm

Beadgirl wrote:Wow love your double silver bracelet with Smiley Trollingalong. Great to hear the stories. My red Smiley I managed to get through a swap (cherry dillo) with my friend at my LD. Smile

Thank you Beadgirl! I've changed my double silver to now include a few of my favorite retired silver and also some gold beads! I love how rich red your Smiley is! I'd happily swap a rosy dillo for a smiley! I would have had a hard time if Smileys had been available over here.....I would have been scouring places to find one and knocking folks over if I did! I'm so blessed to have one!

I found the photos of Sir Eggbert on his permanent braclet.....there are many favorite beads on there but I think Sir Eggbert stands out....you can see what Baby Troll thinks of Sir Eggbert!! NOT friendly thoughts!! Evil or Very Mad

Show your bracelet with the smiley bead! Beads_16
Trollingalong
Trollingalong
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Joolz Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:10 pm

This is my family of happy faces Embarassed Embarassed
The translucent green with yellow faces was given to me on a visit to the lovely city of Copenhagen in 2009 and the blue with yellow faces was given to my friend..... she never used it as it didn't fit on her bracelet so we did a swap. The black with yellow faces was another swap from a very special friend..... the rest have come from ebay and took a long time to collect Smile

Show your bracelet with the smiley bead! AOI5s
Joolz
Joolz
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Treeinwind Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:36 am

I am not a great fan of the smiley bead, but I do have to say that yours all look pretty fun! I like how they kind of pop right out there and say "hi there!" in such a happy way.
Treeinwind
Treeinwind
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Fera Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:39 am

Rainbow wrote:
Engel wrote:

yes the person didnt want to sell but wanted to swap as she managed to get them gifted x so I swapped for a purple armadillo which at that time was really wanted!lol
originally I had an artisan smiley made for my two girls as I couldnt dream of getting another x then last year I got this one and it sat in my box till I finally just before xmas found another so both my girls will have there own real smilies xx

So glad you found one more for girl 2! I´ll stop looking for that last one now. Wink
I have since traded the dillo. Embarassed And I did pay for the smileys I found. I just felt that it wasn´t the original idea and trading would be more fair to the spirit of the bead. Very Happy Super happy now that you all have one each!!! sunny
Fera
Fera
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Mac (Dot) Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:08 am

This is an old photo and I have tweaked this bracelet - but here is mine:

Show your bracelet with the smiley bead! IMG_1177
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Trolldiva

http://www.wikibeadia.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Mac (Dot) Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:09 am

Joolz wrote:This is my family of happy faces Embarassed Embarassed
The translucent green with yellow faces was given to me on a visit to the lovely city of Copenhagen in 2009 and the blue with yellow faces was given to my friend..... she never used it as it didn't fit on her bracelet so we did a swap. The black with yellow faces was another swap from a very special friend..... the rest have come from ebay and took a long time to collect Smile

This is tremendous Joolz!!!!

I love all the smileys shown in this thread! Very Happy TFS. Its so lovely that you all have smileys in your family now, Rainbow, good job!
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Trolldiva

http://www.wikibeadia.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wildthing Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:16 am

Here is mine on my first ever completed bracelet

Show your bracelet with the smiley bead! Mybeads003

They came out not that long after I started collecting. I have to admit I don't really ever wear it, but I would never be parted from it, it is a reminder of a very special day Very Happy
Wildthing
Wildthing
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Beadgirl Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:44 am

This is such a great thread. Everyone's bracelets are so stunning. I would love a translucent Smiley in green or pink or blue Wink
Beadgirl
Beadgirl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:54 am

Trollingalong wrote:I love this thread Engel! Thanks for thinking of that....I think everyone's combos with their smiley are beautiful......I was also very, very fortunate to have a dear friend overseas (from me in the states since we didn't have the promotion) send me a surprise package one day and this GORGEOUS (favorite color green) bead fell out....A SMILEY!!!! To me it is the most perfect, plump, fun bead! Until I could get him on his own bracelet with the perfect companions I kept him on a double silver bracelet! I'll find the photos and post one of the bracelet that he now lives on permanently! Until then....here is Sir Eggbert (notice he has a cute pointy head!)!
Excited

Show your bracelet with the smiley bead! Bthpho16

wow, this bracelet is just gorgeous! wow!
Engel
Engel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:57 am

Joolz wrote:This is my family of happy faces Embarassed Embarassed

omg, this is what i have been secretly wanting to do! but i just have one smiley so far with one more on tis way to me, both from ebay.
thank you for helping me vizualize how is a bracelet full os smileys, it is more beautiful than I thought it would be!
Engel
Engel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next