BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rustic design with my new harmony bead!

+22
suzieq
Beady-Eyed
snowy
Catsworld
beadiack
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Fleur
LoopyLou
trollmoll
Tee
rollypoly troll
Artemis
neonfiller
Brightonbelle
matilda
vonnewe
kitsunegrl
Anita
splinty
tonton
Wildthing
mermaidspurse
26 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Rustic design with my new harmony bead! Empty Rustic design with my new harmony bead!

Post by mermaidspurse Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:58 pm

I exchanged the 'flimsy' mistletoe bead (aka known as 'wille ball' Laughing ) I got on Thursday for the fantastic harmony bead which I wanted for ages! I can't believe I never got around to buy it, it's so lovely and looks right at home as if it's ever been with me! I'm so happy I got rid of the mistletoe, I'd have never worn it much Evil or Very Mad !
Rustic design with my new harmony bead! RWbracelet2

mermaidspurse
mermaidspurse
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Rustic design with my new harmony bead! Empty Re: Rustic design with my new harmony bead!

Post by Wildthing Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:00 pm

Beautiful beads, I keep meaning to buy Harmony too, it is a lovely substantial silver.
Wildthing
Wildthing
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Rustic design with my new harmony bead! Empty Re: Rustic design with my new harmony bead!

Post by tonton Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:02 pm

OH, I was the same...took me forever to buy harmony and I LOVE IT!!! Now, as far as mistletoe goes, I have it sitting in a box at my LD while I decide whether I want it or not...can't decide!?!
tonton
tonton
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaidspurse Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:11 pm

tonton wrote:... Now, as far as mistletoe goes, I have it sitting in a box at my LD while I decide whether I want it or not...can't decide!?!
Can you see it IRL? Then just do what your heart tells you! This time I didn't, I just 'wanted to buy a bead from the Xmas collection and I like mistletoes' so that was wrong. If you think you will love and wear it, just go for it!
mermaidspurse
mermaidspurse
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by splinty Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:22 pm

That's funny, I was another "bought harmony recently and can't believe I didn't buy it years ago" person!! It's such a simple striking design ~ and I love all beads with bobbles Very Happy . You can't get more harmonious than this pieces of nature bracelet either, I love it!
splinty
splinty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:52 pm

I haven't got it either. Rolling Eyes It's a lovely bead and very 'Old Troll'. Mmm, one to get the next time I'm at my LD. Very Happy
Anita
Anita
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by kitsunegrl Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:53 pm

That's a gorgeous bracelet; harmony is a perfect bead. (adds to wishlist)
kitsunegrl
kitsunegrl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by vonnewe Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:18 pm

Love the combo...nice color very autumnlike...beautiful silverbeads also.
vonnewe
vonnewe
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by matilda Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:22 pm

Harmony is still on my wishlist.... looking at your fantastic combo, i think i will need this bead SOON!!
matilda
matilda
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:24 pm

Harmony is superb - why didn't I notice that before. Many thanks for enlightening me. It looks really great with your wonderful stones.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by neonfiller Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:24 pm

Love this whole braclelet!
neonfiller
neonfiller
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:26 pm

Wonderful bracelet and Harmony really does look like a "you" bead! Smile
Artemis
Artemis
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by rollypoly troll Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:28 pm

Wonderful combo, great new bead.
rollypoly troll
rollypoly troll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Tee Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:50 pm

Was Harmony one of the original six beads? It is a beautiful simple bead and looks perfect on your bracelet.

Tee
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by trollmoll Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:57 pm

Fantastic combo and your stones and ambers are incredible! Makes me think of ancient Greece!
trollmoll
trollmoll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by LoopyLou Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:58 pm

Yes, the Willy ball would never work in that combo, harmony looks so at home with the rest of that lovely design, great decision
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:06 pm

A very trollish combo Very Happy
This is the style, why I had started collecting.
I love your choice of silvers and Harmony fits in perfectly
Fleur
Fleur
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Mac (Dot) Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:28 pm

Tee wrote:Was Harmony one of the original six beads? It is a beautiful simple bead and looks perfect on your bracelet.

Yes it was - this is a slide from last year's convention.
Rustic design with my new harmony bead! IMG_7557

I love Harmony too - a really nice, heavy bead - and yes, very Old Troll.
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Trolldiva

http://www.wikibeadia.com

Back to top Go down

Post by beadiack Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:37 pm

Oh, that's just gorgeous. It's warm and classic. I love it!

beadiack
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Tee Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:56 pm

Amanda Mac (Dot) wrote:
Tee wrote:Was Harmony one of the original six beads? It is a beautiful simple bead and looks perfect on your bracelet.

I love Harmony too - a really nice, heavy bead - and yes, very Old Troll.

Thanks for that, I need to get a few more to have the collection.......5 in fact! Razz

Tee
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:25 am

your bracelet is really gorgeous! Harmony is a great bead, I discovered it only lately and my local dealer was very astonished that I hadn't got it already! Much nicer, much more trollish than the flimsy mistletoe, you did well to return it! Very Happy sunny
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by snowy Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:41 am

As always a fantastic combo in earthy colors !
And you´re right- Harmony is perfect for your combos Smile
snowy
snowy
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Beady-Eyed Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:57 am

Harmony was one of the first silvers I bought and it's still a great favorite that ends up on almost every bracelet I put together. The other silvers on your bracelet are also really nice (those bicones!). I didn't think I'd want a Trollcoin but I bet it's only a matter of time . . . I saw the Mistletoe last night and I was not at all impressed, so I think you made a much better choice!

Last edited by Beady-Eyed on Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had more to say :))
Beady-Eyed
Beady-Eyed
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaidspurse Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:27 am

Amanda Mac (Dot) wrote:

I didn't know that, thanks for posting!
What I just don't get: Why are these 6 the 'original six' beads? When I look at the TB Museum online there are others that are older...
http://www.trollbeadsuniverse.com/global/en-us/museum/1976-1980
mermaidspurse
mermaidspurse
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Mac (Dot) Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:33 pm

mermaidspurse wrote:
Amanda Mac (Dot) wrote:

I didn't know that, thanks for posting!
What I just don't get: Why are these 6 the 'original six' beads? When I look at the TB Museum online there are others that are older...
http://www.trollbeadsuniverse.com/global/en-us/museum/1976-1980

Hi MMP - I have to say I am confused by the different accounts of the original beads in the on-line Museum, UK Convention slide (which I posted), the 30 year anniversary magazine and the coffee table book!! I tried to make sense of it - but there are contradictions. I think they may simply have forgotten!! This topic has been discussed elsewhere on this Forum if that helps:

http://www.beadthrilled.com/t4929-oldest-tb-silvers-still-in-production

If anyone has a definitive list, I would love to see it :-)))

Amanda Mac (Dot)
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Trolldiva

http://www.wikibeadia.com

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next