BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advent Calendar Design Poll **FABBY FAVE DESIGN!!!! **

+29
stacecase
Daisylove
Fuzzyfeet
Fera
schneeflocke
Hisae
Joolz
TrollRose
trollbelle
Mini Gnome
Nancy
retiredk9racer
polarchick
mermaidspurse
trollcat
reltan
naranja
Bluesybeads
SilverBells
Catsworld
BeadThrilled
Octopussy
angeltroll
Mabel
Yohanna
Brightonbelle
Tinka
plumbun
splinty
33 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Advent Calendar Design Poll **FABBY FAVE DESIGN!!!! ** Empty Advent Calendar Design Poll **FABBY FAVE DESIGN!!!! **

Post by splinty Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:31 pm

Well after 24 days of fun jocolor excitement Excited and good cheer drunken all round, followed by a chance for everyone to vote for their favourite design of all the wonderful designs entered, we have a fabby winner of Beadthrilled's Advent Calendar Holiday Season Design Challenge

rendeer santa rendeer

I'm so happy to announce that the design that topped the polls was submitted by.......

Like a Star @ heaven Love santa Jump MABEL Jump santa Love Like a Star @ heaven

Here's the beautiful, heartwarming, festive, magical scene for you again, complete with all the loving sentiment, thoughtfulness and even the smells of the holiday season Hugs

Advent Calendar Design Poll **FABBY FAVE DESIGN!!!! ** 1610_610

What color has Christmas? For me it is red and green with white and some gold and brown. Even in the middle of the year does this color combination build a longing and imagination of Christmas that is hard to resist.
How does Christmas smell? It smells of cinnamon, cardamom and other spices mixed with sugar and ice cold wind and snow.

Christmas time is a time of family gathering together, of children laughing in the snow, of candles burning and people cozely snuggling together and reading the old christmas tales of angels and fairytales coming alive. It´s a time of silence and yet of carols and singing and music playing everywhere. It´s a time of longing for peace and love and thinking of people not being able to be with us.

It´s a time of darkness coming alight with the deep knowing of God watching over us.
May you all have a happy and peaceful christmas!!

From left to right: Sabo Gingerbread Man, pixiebead prism, TB OOAK, Murmelbead, OHM snowman kid, TB christmas 2011, TB OOAK, Pandora Angel, TB christmas 2011, TB OOAK Longevity, TB OOAK, OHM christmas tree, TB christmas 2011, TB red bubbles, OHM carolers, Artisan GITD snowman, pixiebead prism, TB stopper, Artisan lock, TB chain

Congratulations Mabel!! You're the lucky winner of a
Like a Star @ heaven Love Faerybeads Faery Necklace Midwinter Night Love Like a Star @ heaven
with a magical labradorite pendant Woot

Advent Calendar Design Poll **FABBY FAVE DESIGN!!!! ** Article27160556

http://www.faerybeads.com/a-27160556/faerybeads-necklaces/faerybeads-faery-necklace-midwinter-night/

I hope it brings much magic, sparkle and happiness your way Like a Star @ heaven

splinty
splinty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Advent Calendar Design Poll **FABBY FAVE DESIGN!!!! ** Empty Re: Advent Calendar Design Poll **FABBY FAVE DESIGN!!!! **

Post by plumbun Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:35 pm

cheers santa AWWW!! Congrats, Mabel!! That was such a cute and warm design and pic!! Hooray for your win--can't wait to see your designs!! Good show!! rendeer Hurray
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Advent Calendar Design Poll **FABBY FAVE DESIGN!!!! ** Empty Re: Advent Calendar Design Poll **FABBY FAVE DESIGN!!!! **

Post by Tinka Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:38 pm

congratulations Mabel, you made a wonderful bracelet and your prize is gorgeous and well deserved!
Tinka
Tinka
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:42 pm

Love the bracelet and the wonderful setting too. You really deserve to win your gorgeous prize. I love you
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Yohanna Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:47 pm

Congratulations Mabel. I loved your entry.
Yohanna
Yohanna
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mabel Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:51 pm

I still can´t really believe I have won - I am sitting here crying happy tears and trying to understand...... Shocked (I have dared to look at the polls this morning and through the whole day I still somehow waited for a change of results because I couldn´t believe what I´ve seen)

Thank you all so much for this special event! Thank you Sita for this precious and generous price - it will always be so very special to me!! Love Hug Rose
Thank you Splinty and Naranja for organising and running this wonderful event - it´s been so much fun!! rendeer

Now I have to tell my husband...... Very Happy
Mabel
Mabel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by angeltroll Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:01 pm

Warmest congratulations Mabel - and don't forget to tell us what your husband said. Very Happy

Last edited by angeltroll on Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
angeltroll
angeltroll
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Octopussy Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:19 pm

Congratulations Mabel. cheers Your bracelet is a beautiful work and also the pic and the story are so lovely. Love Enjoy your prize, you have earned it. Hurray
Octopussy
Octopussy
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by BeadThrilled Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:22 pm

Congratulations.... Hurray

Advent Calendar Design Poll **FABBY FAVE DESIGN!!!! ** M_0101_zps08862ef8Advent Calendar Design Poll **FABBY FAVE DESIGN!!!! ** A_0101_zps2fcdc64aAdvent Calendar Design Poll **FABBY FAVE DESIGN!!!! ** B_0101_zpsd16e0150Advent Calendar Design Poll **FABBY FAVE DESIGN!!!! ** E_0101_zpsabe6ff53Advent Calendar Design Poll **FABBY FAVE DESIGN!!!! ** L_0101_zps484b43a3

... on winning well deserved!
I loved your very Christmassy design... (never guessed it was yours Embarassed ) and the perfect setting for it!
Your prize will be on your way!

Enjoy! santa rendeer Advent Calendar Design Poll **FABBY FAVE DESIGN!!!! ** Snowman
BeadThrilled
BeadThrilled
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled/ http://www.beadthrilled.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:23 pm

Congrats from all my heart! I am really really most happy for you, the prize is most generous and most beautiful, I have one myself and I would never ever want to be without it anymore, you will sooooo love it!
your bracelet is most beautiful too and now you will have to make something with the necklace, I am sure you will do that! can't wait for the result! have to start work in 5min., but I am excited for you! cheers cheers cheers sunny santa queen
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverBells Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:23 pm

Congratulations Mabel - well done! sunny flower
SilverBells
SilverBells
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesybeads Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:24 pm

Congratulations, Mabel Jump Jump Jump

Troll Wave Troll Wave Troll Wave Troll Wave Troll Wave
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by naranja Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:45 pm

Congratulations Mabel! Thank you for submitting such a thoughtful design and story Very Happy.
naranja
naranja

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:01 pm

Congratulations Mabel!!
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by trollcat Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:28 pm

Hurray Hurray Hurray Hurray Hurray
trollcat
trollcat
Bead Whisperer

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaidspurse Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:31 pm

A well deserved prize for one of the most beautiful combos Hurray ! Very traditional and so sweet, I love it! Congrats, Mabel santa Group hug rendeer
mermaidspurse
mermaidspurse
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by polarchick Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:32 pm

Congratulations Mabel!
polarchick
polarchick
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by retiredk9racer Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:11 am

Congratulations Mabel!!! Beautiful bracelet, wonderful story, well deserved win!! Please do share with us your husband's reaction and I can't wait to see the designs you make with your new FN!!
retiredk9racer
retiredk9racer
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:12 am

Congratulations Mabel! It's a beautiful bracelet! Merry Christmas.
Nancy
Nancy
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini Gnome Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:20 am

Congratulations Mabel! Well done !
Mini Gnome
Mini Gnome
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by trollbelle Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:57 am

Congratulations Mabel! Very Happy Very Happy Beautiful bracelet and more... a beautiful story and picture to match... santa Love
trollbelle
trollbelle
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mabel Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:21 am

Thank you all for you warm congratulations and warm comments Rose sunny - after a nights sleep I still have difficulties believing and understanding Embarassed - but I am very very happy!!! cheers Jump Hurray

My husband couldn´t believe it first, then I showed him and he celebrated with me Love (I think he was a little relieved that it was no bead because I have a slight feeling I might get one or two for christmas..... Very Happy Question )

Now I am sitting here and thinking about all the wonderful combination I would like to do with this wonderful necklace..... so many possibilities......
Mabel
Mabel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollRose Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:54 am

Well done Mabel !!
Congrats.
TrollRose
TrollRose
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Joolz Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:07 am

Jump rendeer Jump santa Like a Star @ heaven Congratulations Mabel Like a Star @ heaven santa Jump rendeer Jump
Joolz
Joolz
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisae Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:39 am

Conglatulations Mabel cheers
Hisae
Hisae
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next