BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Universal Core Diamond Beads

+34
LoopyLou
Daisylove
busy bee
ragdoll.andy
purpletibet
rainyday
trollmoll
Kensington
GRUMPY
mermaidspurse
Ellie Rob
snowy
unicorn1976
Louey
Dorabella
speedy
beadiack
lecohen
Fuzzyfeet
Pond
angeltroll
Brightonbelle
Catsworld
Juniper
stephenie
Peach_Blossom
retiredk9racer
Wildthing
Michelle
soxfan
Anita
kitsunegrl
Trolls
BeadThrilled
38 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Universal Core Diamond Beads - Page 2 Empty Re: Universal Core Diamond Beads

Post by Dorabella Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:22 pm

Wildthing wrote:'Customers all over the world have expressed joy that they are now able to get the real Trollbeads glass bead quality on their bracelet – even though they own a bracelet from another major brand.'

Bollocks, find me one.

If there were looking for Troll they would have bought sodding Troll in the first place.

Wildthing, you made me laugh! Laughing Exactly my thoughts.... would TB listen if we put our thoughts on their FB page? Probably not, but worth a try? Or do they read here?
Dorabella
Dorabella
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Louey Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:01 pm

I work in a shop that sells both Trollbeads and Pandora i can't think of any customers who buy both brands and mix them, they don't even clance at the other brands counter and i don't think changing core sizes wth make any difference to that Neutral
Louey
Louey
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by unicorn1976 Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:05 pm

angeltroll wrote:
Peach_Blossom wrote:I do not like the big core... sadly tb wants to be like the other brands...
2 years ago i choose to collect trollbeads because they were unique, had a small core and they where NOT like other brands... but now everything is changing as it seems...

Agree

I feel this is a sad day Crying or Very sad I certainly won't be buying any TB's with large cores. Evil or Very Mad

I totally agree Crying or Very sad
unicorn1976
unicorn1976
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:05 pm

Lots of Pandora customers buy from Pandora shops so wouldn't even get to see the Trollbeads.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by snowy Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:41 pm

Oh no....with more UU beads this will also stop me from buying or swapping on forums and the internet ! I might get a bead with a big core. And I hate big cores Evil or Very Mad
snowy
snowy
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by retiredk9racer Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:45 pm

snowy wrote:Oh no....with more UU beads this will also stop me from buying or swapping on forums and the internet ! I might get a bead with a big core. And I hate big cores Evil or Very Mad

It shouldn't stop you from buying or swapping, just be sure to ask first. It is something that sellers/swappers should include in their description anyways, and I have noticed that most people do identify UU beads as such!
retiredk9racer
retiredk9racer
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Rob Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:54 pm

I really don't know how I feel about this, I bought TB as I loved the fantastic selection of glass, and also as I could fit other brands on the bracelet (I don't do this any more!) At first I liked the UU idea as I could buy my friends with 'dora troll instead....then i realised the price! I have been in quite a sombre mood about it today, thinking do I sell up before everyone else? Then I think of how much I love them and all of the wonderful comments I get and the fantastic friends I have made in my 3 year journey with troll so far. TB are now part of me! I hope this doesnt affect my shopping on Sunday at the convention!

On a not so personal note, from what I have heard the whole, saturated, bead market has slowed, 'dora was a fashion must and now fashions have changed, the smaller brands that are not as popular, I guess, will be the first ones to really go. I know that one company is dropping one bead brand after christmas as they just haven't been selling.
Ellie Rob
Ellie Rob
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:00 pm

Ellie, I have been in quite a sombre mood too since I read that yesterday.
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaidspurse Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:32 pm

Fuzzyfeet wrote:They can try and sell large core beads to other brand collectors if they want, just as long as they don't try to force me to buy any !
Agree
Amen to that... and as long as they don't force ME to buy Diamond beads Laughing !
mermaidspurse
mermaidspurse
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:39 pm

mermaidspurse wrote:
Fuzzyfeet wrote:They can try and sell large core beads to other brand collectors if they want, just as long as they don't try to force me to buy any !
Agree
Amen to that... and as long as they don't force ME to buy Diamond beads Laughing !

I saw the new Blue Diamond today and thought it was very flash trash looking.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by GRUMPY Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:54 pm

Not diamonds anyway, just CZ, and nope not for me and I am a real bling bling girl its a no no no no no Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
GRUMPY
GRUMPY
Trolldiva

http://www.paula4u.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensington Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:02 am

Peach_Blossom wrote:I do not like the big core... sadly tb wants to be like the other brands...
2 years ago i choose to collect trollbeads because they were unique, had a small core and they where NOT like other brands... but now everything is changing as it seems...

I love your avatar Peach Blossom ... it is very festive and cheery Very Happy
Kensington
Kensington
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by trollmoll Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:49 am

Brightonbelle wrote:

I saw the new Blue Diamond today and thought it was very flash trash looking.

What better beads than the diamonds to outfit with the UU core? The bling-bling afficiandos of the other brands will come running over.
trollmoll
trollmoll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by soxfan Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:20 am

I LIKE the diamond beads! Twisted Evil
soxfan
soxfan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by trollmoll Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:15 am

soxfan wrote:I LIKE the diamond beads! Twisted Evil

I like them too - I have all the current ones, but these are the ones that may have more appeal to the "other" collectors (more than say, the eye beads or the trolls).
trollmoll
trollmoll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by rainyday Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:44 am

I guess the biggest advantage to me is now I can use Troll glass on my Chamilia bracelets when I want a change. Haven't tried it yet but thinking about it. Chamilia is so hard to change because I have to screw off every silver bead... takes forever.
rainyday
rainyday
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

http://trollgirl2.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by purpletibet Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:25 am

Wildthing wrote:
Speaking to my ld today she pointed out that Pandora owners invalidate their warranty by putting any other brand on their bracelets.

This is true, I have customers who like the Chamilia beads because they are brighter and prettier than P but that have a P bracelet. And one lady even said that P told them they wouldn't clean her bracelet because she had one bead that wasn't P ( I say "P" bc I despise the brand...sorry).

So wait, the new UU price is $63???? Or just for the Diamond beads, and WHY are they releasing them with larger cores? That is what makes TB special, if they don't buy a TB bracelet well then touch s*** they can't wear TB, that is THEIR fault. On the other hand sales are lost because of that, but COME ON!!

Because of TB being so stupid these days, my LD may not have them for much longer, she is not impressed with the holiday line and the fact that the kits are glass 2 price (that makes me sick)....so she may not even order any of the release in which means I will have to go elsewhere Sad But whatever Mad Mad Mad
purpletibet
purpletibet
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:13 am

soxfan wrote:I LIKE the diamond beads! Twisted Evil

I like most of the Diamond beads but not their price. I hate the new blue one.

My LD told me that her customers like bigger beads because they wear them on necklaces and that she tries to return the small ones but they won't let her. I told her that most of us prefer small to medium sized beads.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by ragdoll.andy Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:49 am

I am very sad!!! :-(
ragdoll.andy
ragdoll.andy
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

http://www.hrazdirovi.cz

Back to top Go down

Post by busy bee Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:51 pm

I love the diamond bead , I have 4 black, 2 white . 1 pink and would like more but not at the price Troll charge. I bought mine from the USA when there was a special and managed to get more normal sized ones as many are bigger. If I wanted big cored diamond beads I would look at Etsy where I am sure there are artisans who make them for a fraction of the prices Troll charge.
Macrows have beautiful Troll sized cored beads with cz in and which are much cheaper than Troll- they also have a range of colours.

busy bee
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by purpletibet Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:43 pm

busy bee wrote:I love the diamond bead , I have 4 black, 2 white . 1 pink and would like more but not at the price Troll charge. I bought mine from the USA when there was a special and managed to get more normal sized ones as many are bigger. If I wanted big cored diamond beads I would look at Etsy where I am sure there are artisans who make them for a fraction of the prices Troll charge.
Macrows have beautiful Troll sized cored beads with cz in and which are much cheaper than Troll- they also have a range of colours.

Who and where is Macrows? Do they have a site?
purpletibet
purpletibet
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:37 pm

I'm still confused, help me out scratch

I like the blue diamond bead, but I won't buy it if it has a big core (that makes it not a Trollbead in my opinion) sooooooooooo are they going to be released in both core sizes, or only big cores ?
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:40 pm

purpletibet wrote:
busy bee wrote:I love the diamond bead , I have 4 black, 2 white . 1 pink and would like more but not at the price Troll charge. I bought mine from the USA when there was a special and managed to get more normal sized ones as many are bigger. If I wanted big cored diamond beads I would look at Etsy where I am sure there are artisans who make them for a fraction of the prices Troll charge.

Who and where is Macrows? Do they have a site?
Macrow used to be a mega Trollbeads dealer but has diversified to stock redbalifrog and their own range of silver, stone and glass beads. They are based in the UK at Swanage in Dorset.

http://www.macrow.co/macrow_bead_store/

http://www.macrow.co/trollbeadsheaven_en/

http://www.macrow.co/redbalifrog_en/
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:42 pm

Fuzzyfeet wrote:I'm still confused, help me out scratch

I like the blue diamond bead, but I won't buy it if it has a big core (that makes it not a Trollbead in my opinion) sooooooooooo are they going to be released in both core sizes, or only big cores ?

I think it has a normal core or maybe both normal and UU.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Louey Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:47 pm

We had our stock in so i had a good look, the blue diamond does not have a larger core thankfully, it is a beautiful bead which works reallly well with milky way Very Happy
Louey
Louey
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next