BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CRANE in the wild...among others!

+97
waterlily
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Yohanna
Sware
Bowerbird
lecohen
Jet
Geraldine
LilHobbit
spiderpixie
trollmoll
Trolldog
ceruleanbluebird
hayseed
trollglass
Chuck
Lollipop
trolliholic
Tatiana
Trollsister
Fleur
Trollacious
Zoey
MartyPhilpot
Jan
busy bee
bobbieh1245
zuzu's petals
soxfan
niceday
LoopyLou
eeyore
Fuzzyfeet
hefring
Kirstin
bijouxbabz
Chewbacca
annateresa
Wildthing
mermaidspurse
wiggy
dutchmilkmaid
BeeBeeshummer
Artemis
snowy
Mouseoncheese
Marie
speedy
Wintertroll
sims
Carla
Brightonbelle
stephenie
Hisae
Beadgirl
wilsche
Michelle
Smaug
Anita
Trolls
saracat
Corrie
Veaa
unicorn1976
Paixxx
agnieszka
angeltroll
MaRia
Joolz
TrollRose
Fay
kionee
Molamola
GRUMPY
Kathleen
Bluesybeads
Silmaril
Fairy3
Elsie
Balaenanun
Juniper
Troglodyte
Blairkj
harmony
trollcat
beadiack
plumbun
Pond
Ninbey
agatha
DblJJ
kitsunegrl
Catsworld
Bsktbabe
vampbutterfly
retiredk9racer
trollgirly
101 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

CRANE in the wild...among others! - Page 4 Empty Re: CRANE in the wild...among others!

Post by stephenie Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:41 pm

soxfan wrote: I think I soiled my pants when I looked at those beads and saw what you paid for them. Laughing

lol!
stephenie
stephenie
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

CRANE in the wild...among others! - Page 4 Empty Re: CRANE in the wild...among others!

Post by zuzu's petals Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:00 pm

WOW WOW WOW You certainly have amassed an amazing collection of
fabulous beads over the last month. It is beyond amazing you have found the Holy Grail of beads. No No No
zuzu's petals
zuzu's petals
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbieh1245 Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:17 pm

WOW and Congrats !!!! cheers I do not know how you stayed on your feet and did not faint !!!! Great going !!!! flower

bobbieh1245
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by busy bee Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:49 pm

WOW you really did struck gold ! I so loved reading this .CONGRATULATIONS - sounds like Armand really is a good luck charm and so glad this happened to such a nice person. Enjoy your haul and please share combos. Jump

busy bee
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Jan Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:29 am

Congrats! I can't believe there are still some out there. You certainly were lucky.
Jan
Jan
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by soxfan Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:32 am

I gotta stop following this thread. I am suicidal. Laughing
soxfan
soxfan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by MartyPhilpot Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:33 am

There's one on Ebay right now...auction over in 48 minutes, current bid $410

heres the link
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-Trollbeads-Crane-Retired-2006-/300611263844?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item45fdd3dd64#ht_500wt_965

MartyPhilpot
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:41 am

Congrats, great story! You are soooooooo lucky!!! Very Happy
Zoey
Zoey
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollacious Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:23 am

Oh my goodness!!!! What a find. An amazing, unheard of, wonderful, making me so jealous find. I'm still holding out hope of finding a crane sometime. This has renewed my faith. Thanks for sharing Laughing
Trollacious
Trollacious
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:11 am

These are the stories, that make me happy.... about treasures, that still can be found.
Luck you! Enjoy your findings cheers
Fleur
Fleur
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollsister Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:22 pm

Okay, I am moving to Canada. Now.

Congratulations Trollgirly, what a truly amazing find! Shocked Love them all but your crane is the cat's meow for me. Love it.
Trollsister
Trollsister
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatiana Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:39 pm

OMG!!!!!! You're SO lucky girl! I loved your history! Excited Enjoy them!

(I need one Armand!) Rolling Eyes Razz
Tatiana
Tatiana
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by trolliholic Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:52 pm

OMG Shocked Shocked What a story! Shocked

but I love it! I love you

CONGRATULATIONS! Hurray Hurray Hurray Hurray
trolliholic
trolliholic
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by trollgirly Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:01 am

stephenie wrote:I wonder what the salesperson was thinking when you bought so many beads. Obviously they don't sell very many if they that much old stock. You probably bought more than they'd sold all year! Laughing

She was so delighted she offered me a free chain:) LOL
Which was perfect because I needed a really long one for "Sisterhood of The Traveling Beads" game.
So I got the longest one she had which fits 24 beads. I figured it would be perfect for all our different wrist sizes Smile
She said she bought the business 2 years ago from some man. She had no clue what she had. We talked for a bit and she wanted my advice on what to order, what's in demand.
trollgirly
trollgirly
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by trollgirly Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:07 am

soxfan wrote: I think I soiled my pants when I looked at those beads and saw what you paid for them. Laughing

I almost peed myself reading this...LOL....gotta start putting on diapers before logging on to beadthrilled.
trollgirly
trollgirly
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lollipop Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:08 am

Wow the longest bracelet?! It may fall off some of our wrists... never to be seen again... Wink (only joking of course... I hope anyway! Shocked )

It is truly amazing that you found so many rare beads! The 6 bands is to die for!!!!! Lucky you!!!! Very Happy

I doubt this would ever happen in the UK, but it doesn't stop the fun of going into a new TB shop every time I visit a new town! And I have been lucky with finding enough old Antique flowers and red-pink prisms to be able to share with friends Smile I dream of finding some old silvers... the silver smiley has been my best find to date.
Lollipop
Lollipop
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by soxfan Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:08 am

hahaahahha! Laughing
soxfan
soxfan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by trollgirly Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:14 am

Thank you all so much! My Crane went with me and DH on a nice Anniversary Trip to Rochester and Buffalo. Dh and I celebrated our big 4 years together. Of course the trip included some bead shopping!
My poor crane has been cooped up in that little shop for so long, that she needed to stretch her wings a bit and see more of the world.
She met Armand and they got along great. They did demand seperate chains Smile
I got a CRANE!!! YAY! The feeling is still there!!!

I really truly wish every single one of you the same luck!
I wish that everyone could find a crane or joyful.
As you can see it's still possible bounce
trollgirly
trollgirly
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by trollgirly Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:20 am

Lollipop wrote:Wow the longest bracelet?! It may fall off some of our wrists... never to be seen again... Wink (only joking of course... I hope anyway! Shocked )

It is truly amazing that you found so many rare beads! The 6 bands is to die for!!!!! Lucky you!!!! Very Happy

I doubt this would ever happen in the UK, but it doesn't stop the fun of going into a new TB shop every time I visit a new town! And I have been lucky with finding enough old Antique flowers and red-pink prisms to be able to share with friends Smile I dream of finding some old silvers... the silver smiley has been my best find to date.

I know, thank you so much and you're right. It's always fun going to new shops. The thrill of not knowing what you'll find is great.

I don't know if it's the longest actually. It is way longer than I would wear. I can only fit 19 beads in any of my bracelets. But we have 21 players, I rather have a chain that is too big and anyone can manage to wear than one that might be too small for some. Very Happy
trollgirly
trollgirly
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:37 am

Talk about Bead envy!!! WOW! I would love for this to happen to me! I'm glad you made out so well and with so many wonderful treasures indeed!
Chuck
Chuck
Troll Magus

Back to top Go down

Post by soxfan Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:39 am

was this a dealer?
soxfan
soxfan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by trollgirly Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:54 am

soxfan wrote:was this a dealer?

It was a little gift/clothing shop in Sarnia, Ontario that carried trollbeads. She bought the store from a previous owner and trollbeads came with it.
trollgirly
trollgirly
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by trollglass Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:29 am

Oh my ears and whiskers Exclamation What a lucky girl cheers
trollglass
trollglass
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by stephenie Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:49 am

trollgirly wrote:
soxfan wrote:was this a dealer?

It was a little gift/clothing shop in Sarnia, Ontario that carried trollbeads. She bought the store from a previous owner and trollbeads came with it.

Ah, Trollgirly, you are using the past tense. Carried Trollbeads. You must have cleared out her last remaining stock! Laughing
stephenie
stephenie
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by trollgirly Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:30 am

lol..I did leave some Razz
trollgirly
trollgirly
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next