BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cubic Zirconia Fun Necklace Large Beads n Small

+7
rollypoly troll
TrollTech
SilverBells
Freddie
kionee
naranja
GRUMPY
11 posters

Go down

beads - Cubic Zirconia Fun Necklace  Large Beads n Small Empty Cubic Zirconia Fun Necklace Large Beads n Small

Post by GRUMPY Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:15 am

To start the day my christmas present was a bit slow this year of DH (well we dont do it really as its so commercialized) and I hummed and aaa'd with it as I have many beads. In the end I chose a new short necklace as I had been wearing a non TB one non stop while on holiday but it wasnot strong enough to support TB's, a short one just to rest on the collarbone.

When I got home and opened the parcel, I was so worried it was too short as its 38cm but with a large lock its fine. The beads pull it down and it's very comfy it couldn't have been any shorter and maybe one more cm? I'll play with it.

Centre bead is a Mandy Williams, of Lions Paw Glass Art USA, her beads used to be going for quit high prices glad to say I didn't break the bank and it was less than the TB version,

the lime- ish coloured pair of beads with white and orange CZ came from ebay at a very nice price, glad I took the plunge also the bottle green CZ came from there an italian maker, they are small and don't have the extra clear space around them. They could do with it and then they would be bigger. Shall have a look at luccicare, however the Chinese market is bringing out quite a few at an interesting price.

Its not the money that matters but the look and feel of jewellery when I wear it. I could wear gold and diamonds but these glass beads and silver beads do it more for me at the moment.
beads - Cubic Zirconia Fun Necklace  Large Beads n Small 12012011819

beads - Cubic Zirconia Fun Necklace  Large Beads n Small 12012011812

GRUMPY
GRUMPY
Trolldiva

http://www.paula4u.net

Back to top Go down

beads - Cubic Zirconia Fun Necklace  Large Beads n Small Empty Re: Cubic Zirconia Fun Necklace Large Beads n Small

Post by naranja Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:19 pm

I like the flow of colour on this necklace! You must be having a lot of fun wearing it!
naranja
naranja

Back to top Go down

beads - Cubic Zirconia Fun Necklace  Large Beads n Small Empty Re: Cubic Zirconia Fun Necklace Large Beads n Small

Post by GRUMPY Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:43 pm

Thanks it seems to work ok for me.. Very Happy
GRUMPY
GRUMPY
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by kionee Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:15 pm

naranja wrote:I like the flow of colour on this necklace! You must be having a lot of fun wearing it!

My thought exactly Very Happy
I love the colour of your pink diamond, so vibrant I love you
kionee
kionee
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Freddie Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:21 pm

Love the lime green ones.
Freddie
Freddie
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by kionee Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:28 pm

Freddie wrote:Love the lime green ones.

they're a perfect match to this forum LOL
kionee
kionee
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by GRUMPY Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:03 pm

Very Happy so they are lol
GRUMPY
GRUMPY
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverBells Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:12 pm

Lovely bracelet, loving those Tulip beads! Very Happy
SilverBells
SilverBells
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollTech Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:42 pm

LOVE LOVE LOVE all those Tulips and the colors are so cheerful! It must be what it looks like over the fields of Tulips! Wonderful! Very Happy
TrollTech
TrollTech
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

http://plsweb.com/Academic-Programs/PLS-Instructors/Gretchen-Rip

Back to top Go down

Post by rollypoly troll Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:52 pm

Very pretty, and stunning colours.

Loving the beads with the cubic zirconia.
rollypoly troll
rollypoly troll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by snowy Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:20 am

Lovely colors and you used all your tulips again I love you

I love the CZ beads in different colors !! I just ordered one in a light pink. For me it´s part of the fun to look for interesting non TB glas beads !
snowy
snowy
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensington Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:04 pm

What a great design ... I can feel the good energy coming off this one Very Happy I love all the beads on here but I must say I am lovingggg that center bead and the two beside it are perfect mates ... great combo! Very Happy
Kensington
Kensington
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnch Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:24 am

Love the sparkle, I've got some of those cz beads I imported, they do them in a few different colours but I had to buy in bulk, .....shame,:-)

Last edited by dawnch on Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
dawnch
dawnch
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by sakyubc Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:48 pm

What a colourful happy feeling necklace and love all those tulips. The center flower bead is lovely. I have just been off for at least 20 minutes looked at Mandy Williams work. Not all to my taste, but unique and different and there are some I absolutely love. I have always said I wouldn't buy on Ebay. But one should never say never. Thanks for the lead
sakyubc
sakyubc
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down