BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

old style small pearl fantasy necklace

+5
Louey
vonnewe
Catsworld
minty
LindaJo
9 posters

Go down

old style small pearl fantasy necklace Empty old style small pearl fantasy necklace

Post by LindaJo Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:16 pm

If you want one, Adam Michaels has a few. (They're closing out Trollbeads.)

http://www.adammichael.com/content/product.cfm?sessionid=41907221512063561&site_id=9&item_id=8852&categoryID=816
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

old style small pearl fantasy necklace Empty Re: old style small pearl fantasy necklace

Post by minty Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:35 pm

ohhh I had a look at their troll sale... the gold scarab Drool cyclops farao
minty
minty
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

old style small pearl fantasy necklace Empty Re: old style small pearl fantasy necklace

Post by Catsworld Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:25 pm

yes Minty, very good prize too, I have been very good lately and this is now tempting me, but I won't... anyway, not sure it that beetle would stay nicely on a necklace... Very Happy , it probably won't...
but I also feel like getting a gold mocha...so far I have managed to stay clear of buying beads...
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by vonnewe Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:07 pm

Ow my....this is like a candy store...but i'm on a diet Very Happy
vonnewe
vonnewe
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:48 pm

some of the beautiful oldies are not that cheap I find, if I'd buy it I would be on a diet too, a real diet, bread and water... Twisted Evil
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:19 pm

No, his prices are not bargain basement, even now. But he's had some things that aren't often available, like the old small-pearl necklaces.

I managed to snag a zig-zag at a reasonable price.
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Louey Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:07 pm

There's so many bead I would like to buy do they ship to the UK?
Louey
Louey
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:49 pm

Yes, they ship internationally. They do not take paypal on their website, though.

http://www.adammichael.com/content/customerService.cfm?sessionid=81407281505471968&site_id=9
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by ceruleanbluebird Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:41 pm

I caved and finally got a Navaho. I paid $50 more than I would have like to have paid for it, but I justified it by likening it to an extra unique and/or that it just the going rate. I have been looking for years without luck. Maybe I would have found it on FB had I been a member earlier, but I just sucked it up and paid. I do love it, though. I need to post some pics later.
ceruleanbluebird
ceruleanbluebird
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:39 pm

I always liked the bigger pearls on a necklace...............so I'm safe  Laughing
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by kyhalfpt Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:53 am

I was very bad regarding this sale--but couldn't resist...the old scarab and the chick in egg asked to come and live with me, so I had to welcome them with open arms.  I have been very good for the last several weeks (mostly because I have worked too much to be online) but I couldn't resist the opportunity to complete my most wanted list!  No, they were not the cheapest prices, but not the most expensive either.  

There are still some things in the sale that are tempting, but I am still basking in happiness from the recent additions.
kyhalfpt
kyhalfpt
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:11 pm

thanks for the info
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down