BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First lock failure

+20
bijouxbabz
tish
chocoholic
lyric_girl
rainyday
harmony
mermaidspurse
sparrow
snowy
Wildthing
Trolls
Molamola
Andrea
lecohen
Brightonbelle
pmom
plumbun
Smaug
Babsbeads
beadiack
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

First lock failure - Page 2 Empty Re: First lock failure

Post by Trollbear Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:45 pm

I have one of the chains Wildthing mentions and its really good- just the same as TB's and much cheaper- yes they feel very thin, but i think it would survive long enough for you to notice that your lock had broken. and always a stopper- they are life savers!! esp if youre like me and sometimes take the wrong end of the lock off- stops them rolling off Laughing
Trollbear
Trollbear
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by vonnewe Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:41 pm

Safety chains...one of the most important accessories to have...and besides a SC use a stopper, because i learned a hard lesson...this week a had an accident too...i took off the wrong clasp..and all my beads rolled over my tiled floor, so stupid of my..my hart stopped beating for a moment..luckely i found all my beads and more importent..not one off them was damaged Embarrassed
vonnewe
vonnewe
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolldog Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:42 am

Why is it that EBay UK seems to have so many sellers of things that I have never seen before?? This is the 2nd one today. I think I need to scrap EBay US and join EBay UK....Awsome link WT!!!

I hope you find your other bead bediak...I also think Babs gave you very good info about weakening the silver. I don't think I'd trust it any more. Stoppers and safety chains a MUST!!!
Trolldog
Trolldog
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Chewbacca Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:54 am

I have been through one freya lock too... Luckily, I had my stopper and safety chain on or it would be lost in the leaves in the woods! Sad
Chewbacca
Chewbacca
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2