BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Double leather bracelet as Y necklace!

+10
rollypoly troll
agatha
Fleur
Trollfrog
Artemis
Beadimpressions
Wintertroll
Beadgirl
SnorkMaiden
mermaidspurse
14 posters

Go down

Double leather bracelet as Y necklace! Empty Double leather bracelet as Y necklace!

Post by mermaidspurse Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:41 pm

I really shouldn't post this as 'My' necklace design as I saw this idea in a shop today and immediately had to redo it when I came home! I'm not sure I'd really wear it this way, but the idea was completely new to me and I thought it was way cool to think of something like this!
Double leather bracelet as Y necklace! BraceletY
mermaidspurse
mermaidspurse
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Double leather bracelet as Y necklace! Empty Re: Double leather bracelet as Y necklace!

Post by SnorkMaiden Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:48 pm

Surprised Cool, but just a little - strange? Or maybe it just takes a little getting used to. Wink
SnorkMaiden
SnorkMaiden
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Double leather bracelet as Y necklace! Empty Re: Double leather bracelet as Y necklace!

Post by mermaidspurse Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:45 pm

SnorkMaiden wrote:Surprised Cool, but just a little - strange? Or maybe it just takes a little getting used to. Wink
Exactly what I thought! But the shop was cool! I missed my connecting train in Hamm today and knew there was a jeweller with TBs 5 min. from the station, so I decided to check that out as I've never been there before. The shop was great and had lots of TBs as they bought the whole stock of the local Trollbeads Store (TB only!) that closed down a few months ago (the owner told me the story).
They also 'took over' the lady that used to work in the TB store and she seems to have all the combo ideas that were shown off in the window. Great shop with at least 5 beads to choose from every production glass! I bought a very colourful deep bubbles and there even was a XXL bead left for sale. If anyone is interested in a XXL bugly in bright yellow with dirty brown blotches, I could lead you to the source Laughing !
mermaidspurse
mermaidspurse
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Beadgirl Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:17 am

I think it looks cool. Will have to have a try. Smile
Beadgirl
Beadgirl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Wintertroll Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:09 am

Hmm. Interesting. It makes me want to look at it and figure it out. Will have to see if one of my leathers is long enough to fit around my neck. Or, perhaps link a silver bracelet through the ends to extend it around the neck. TFS!
Wintertroll
Wintertroll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Beadimpressions Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:54 am

Looks great!!! Never seen it before!
Beadimpressions
Beadimpressions
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

http://dutchbeadsnmore.etsy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:46 am

Different!! Might have to try that myself Very Happy
Artemis
Artemis
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollfrog Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:24 am

Didn`t know what to think of it - it looks interesting, but it is sooo long. I will try it out.
Trollfrog
Trollfrog
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:21 am

Unusual - but kinda cool!
I am scrolling up and down to post a reply and take another look at your pic.... it's a very interesting idea. I like how the beads "stay in place" on the leather.
Fleur
Fleur
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by agatha Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:55 am

very creative!
agatha
agatha
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaidspurse Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:34 pm

Wintertroll wrote:Hmm. Interesting. It makes me want to look at it and figure it out. Will have to see if one of my leathers is long enough to fit around my neck. Or, perhaps link a silver bracelet through the ends to extend it around the neck. TFS!
Wintertroll, this is the shortest double leather bracelet you can get and it's so long, I wished it was shorter! It even goes over my head without having to open it, so the length shouldn't be a problem!
mermaidspurse
mermaidspurse
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by rollypoly troll Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:37 pm

Likey likey.
rollypoly troll
rollypoly troll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Molamola Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:48 pm

Very interesting, I like it but I'm not sure that I'd wear it.
Molamola
Molamola
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesybeads Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:59 pm

Cool I like new ways of using bracelets and necklaces - and this is definitely new and fun!

Bunny dance
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensington Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:47 pm

This is way way COOL ... it is great when we can change a peice and make it something totally different! I LIKE IT! I like the beads that you picked MMP they look great on that leather Very Happy
Kensington
Kensington
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by chocoholic Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:20 pm

That's a brilliant idea, I really like that... only I don't have a leather bracelet (yet!)
chocoholic
chocoholic
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down