BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About a beetle, a hippie van and...

+14
Daisylove
chestersnickers
Smaug
papihuahua
Trollperle
saracat
wendyke
Trollsister
mermaidspurse
SnorkMaiden
Fuzzyfeet
LindaJo
zenya
BeadThrilled
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

About a beetle, a hippie van and... - Page 2 Empty Re: About a beetle, a hippie van and...

Post by Daisylove Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:02 pm

I've done some searching across the web about the VW Van from Thomas Sabo, and come across some very interesting priced VW Thomas Sabo Vans, but I'm doubting whether it's the real stuff......
Daisylove
Daisylove
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

About a beetle, a hippie van and... - Page 2 Empty Re: About a beetle, a hippie van and...

Post by Smaug Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:16 pm

There are a lot of TS fake sites around, even to such an extend it is hard to find an authorized retailer. Unrealistic discounted prices, compared to te official page, are a small consolence to your CC (details) being misused if your 'purchases' ever arrive.
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnytroll Thu May 30, 2013 12:40 am

Love the VW charms. I'm always telling my DH how I want an old VW van. I'm a fan. But that paint job on that real bus, not so much!!
sunnytroll
sunnytroll
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisylove Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:13 pm

Do the Thomas Sabo charms have a special sign on their charms, like TB has 925 SLAA mark? And if so, where is that mark on this charm?
Does anyone have a picture of the other side of the Thomas Sabo charm? Smaug perhaps??
Daisylove
Daisylove
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by cshynkaruk Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:17 pm

I have the small VW charm. Love it. Just looking for the peace sign now!
cshynkaruk
cshynkaruk
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:21 pm

had forgotten about the small VW charm, it is soooo lovely and I might get it for my Hippie-Bracelet (Troll) I love the dangly little bits on a troll bracelet end, just put into the small loop of the bracelet, can save a stopper bead.
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by AquaAura Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:59 am

cshynkaruk wrote:I have the small VW charm. Love it. Just looking for the peace sign now!
Swag have some special offers ATM...

http://www.swaguk.co.uk/thomas-sabo-silver-and-pink-enamel-peace-charm
AquaAura
AquaAura
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by cshynkaruk Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:58 am

AquaAura... thanks for the tip, looks good!
cshynkaruk
cshynkaruk
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by AquaAura Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:08 am

cshynkaruk wrote:AquaAura... thanks for the tip, looks good!
My pleasure. I bought one in store in Croydon - it's a nice chunky charm and goes well with the van and guitar!
AquaAura
AquaAura
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisylove Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:16 am

cshynkaruk wrote:I have the small VW charm. Love it. Just looking for the peace sign now!
Thanks Hug 
Daisylove
Daisylove
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2