BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halloween is here! (Better picture added )

+7
plumbun
Rospix
Beady-Eyed
chestersnickers
Mabel
Mini Gnome
Trollperle
11 posters

Go down

Halloween is here!  (Better picture added ) Empty Halloween is here! (Better picture added )

Post by Mabel Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:59 pm

I love this time of the year - this Halloween I tryed something new and really like it:

Halloween is here!  (Better picture added ) 20171011

[url=http://www.beadthrilled.com/gallery/Personal-album-of-Mabel/20171017-112810-1-pic_14117.htm]Halloween is here!  (Better picture added ) 20171012[/url

Last edited by Mabel on Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mabel
Mabel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Halloween is here!  (Better picture added ) Empty Re: Halloween is here! (Better picture added )

Post by Trollperle Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:44 pm

I love this time of the year, too and your bracelet is gorgeous. Especially in the first photo the sun truly lets it shine Love Love Love
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Halloween is here!  (Better picture added ) Empty Re: Halloween is here! (Better picture added )

Post by Mini Gnome Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:09 am

Hi Mable! That's a beautiful bracelet you made - I love the ambers in the Fall. Happy Halloween!!
Mini Gnome
Mini Gnome
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Mabel Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:24 am

Trollperle wrote:I love this time of the year, too and your bracelet is gorgeous. Especially in the first photo the sun truly lets it shine Love Love Love

Many thanks!
Mabel
Mabel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Mabel Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:27 am

Mini Gnome wrote:Hi Mable! That's a beautiful bracelet you made - I love the ambers in the Fall. Happy Halloween!!

Happy Halloween to you too!
Those orange beads are Hessonit TB Garnets (cinnnamon garnets ) I was very lucky to find......
Mabel
Mabel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by chestersnickers Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:49 am

Very beautiful, indeed! Love
Halloween is here!  (Better picture added ) T98009
chestersnickers
chestersnickers
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Beady-Eyed Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:05 pm

Wow, Mabel! So many interesting beads, but those cinnamon Hessonite Garnets steal the show sunny
Beady-Eyed
Beady-Eyed
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Rospix Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:10 pm

I like it and all halloween too.
Thanks for sharing.

Rospix
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:49 am

Oh cool. Something about this is very understated yet lush/rich. I like it!
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayaa Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:29 pm

Verry pretty! I have never seen a cinnamon garnet, where they a special or limited edition?
Mayaa
Mayaa
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mabel Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:44 pm

Mayaa wrote:Verry pretty! I have never seen a cinnamon garnet, where they a special or limited edition?

They were among the 'normal' garnets and my dealer got some with the normal batch - I saw them and fell in love!

Thank you all for your nice comments- I am still enjoying my bracelet and the season.....
Mabel
Mabel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Maaike Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:00 pm

Looks really nice. I like the silver pumpkin:lol: Laughing . It's stil on my * I need one too * list. Laughing

Maaike
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Mabel Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:28 pm

Halloween is here!  (Better picture added ) 20171013[/url]

Better pictures and I forgott to tell that all but one glassbead have been made by Birgit Landgraf- summersday
Mabel
Mabel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:47 pm

That is very beautiful, an autumnal triumph. leaves autumn winds
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by gabi Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:44 pm

Very beautiful Love , the beads you have Chosen are perfect for a Halloween themed bracelet!!!!!!
gabi
gabi
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down