BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Most Lovely Halloween Parcel has arrived

+3
Pandabee(uk)
vampbutterfly
Trollperle
7 posters

Go down

Another Most Lovely Halloween Parcel has arrived Empty Another Most Lovely Halloween Parcel has arrived

Post by Trollperle Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:41 pm

As I mentioned earlier, in the stress of moving and a new job I managed to send Vampy my address with a typo in the house number and did not realize it until a friend pointed it out... Dearest Strike sent a second parcel (see my post here: http://www.beadthrilled.com/t20381-most-wonderful-rainbow-of-true-luck). Luckily the original parcel was sent back to Strike and dear dear Strike sent it a second time and it could not have arrived on a better day: It came yesterday at the end of a week that was rather taxing, to put it mildly. So it was kind of fitting to receive a halloween gift Smile And such a lovely parcel it was: I got a wonderful „Happy Owl-O-Ween“ plate, yummy treats and a magnet and a matching notepad and the coolest thing: A scented gel pen (pumpkin spice) to use with it all Smile

Another Most Lovely Halloween Parcel has arrived Secret31

And I absolutely adore the lovely bead that dear Strike gifted me. It has all the colours of my other gifts Smile

Another Most Lovely Halloween Parcel has arrived Secret32

And it fits super lovely with my Food/Harvest/Wine-Bracelet just as you thought it would, dear Strike Love

Another Most Lovely Halloween Parcel has arrived Hallow45

Thank you so very very much, dearest Strike Hug Love I absolutely love it Love
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Another Most Lovely Halloween Parcel has arrived Empty Re: Another Most Lovely Halloween Parcel has arrived

Post by vampbutterfly Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:59 pm

WOW!!! That bead is terrific!
vampbutterfly
vampbutterfly
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Another Most Lovely Halloween Parcel has arrived Empty Re: Another Most Lovely Halloween Parcel has arrived

Post by Pandabee(uk) Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:04 pm

Ooo, fanstastic bead. Well done Stike, what a wonderful swap. Skull
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini Gnome Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:34 pm

Happy Halloween ;o)

And that is a very cool and neat bead!
Mini Gnome
Mini Gnome
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by strike Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:08 am

It is always exciting to have a package that you send arrive, but this one was a bit extra exciting Very Happy I'm glad that the bead fits into your bracelet as I hoped that it would. I love you
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blairkj Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:37 pm

Great swap. Love the bead and gifts.
Blairkj
Blairkj
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayaa Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:09 pm

What a lovely parcel and great bead. It fits perfect on your wine/food bracelet Very Happy
Mayaa
Mayaa
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down